May IUI's!!

Checking in on you ladies. I still see a couple of you around but others I haven't heard. Wildchic how are the girls? I'd love to see a pic

Hey fluterby:) how are you doing hun?
I see by your ticker that you're 30 weeks! Wow, you're almost there and will soon meet your long awaited baby boy!

How is everyone else doing? Hope we all ended up with our :bfp:

The girls are doing good! I've recently started a parenting journal(link in sig), but I'm still to upload pics!

But here's one that I've got on here, it was taken at 4weeks old.

Kaitlyn and Courtney:cloud9:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1423313597788.jpg
    FB_IMG_1423313597788.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 6
We have decided on a name. We pretty much had a girl name and a boy name picked out before we knew the gender. His name is Lyndon Shayne. Shayne is my husband's middle name. His first name has already been tattooed on my husband's arm along side the other kid's names.

Other than having the SCH at the beginning of the pregnancy, it's been smooth sailing. I had some sleep issues but it's getting better with my Snoogle pillow. I'm now at the point that I'd like time to go fast so I can hold him, smell him and breath normally again lol

Here's my HDLive ultrasound at 27w5d. He's adorable to me :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
Wildchic -- They are absolutely beautiful!

I'm here still trying to get pregnant.... on my third attempt of IVF now. FX third time is a charm.

Thanks ladies:)
They are a handful though(only at night,lol) but I don't complain or moan coz I wanted these girls so much, I'd take anything they throw at me!

Fluterby- he looks cute! Can't wait for you to post pics when he arrives!

BMW- here's to hoping 3rd times a charm! Holding everything crossed for you!

Lazy- I see that your pregnant? Congrats hun,not sure if you've mentioned it on this thread already!

Thanks ladies:)
They are a handful though(only at night,lol) but I don't complain or moan coz I wanted these girls so much, I'd take anything they throw at me!

Fluterby- he looks cute! Can't wait for you to post pics when he arrives!

BMW- here's to hoping 3rd times a charm! Holding everything crossed for you!

Lazy- I see that your pregnant? Congrats hun,not sure if you've mentioned it on this thread already!

Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"