May IUI's!!

They are going back either today -3 day transfer or Saturday- 5 day transfer. Waiting for a phone call this morning. Really hoping its Saturday x

Oh wow Lazy! Great that things are moving forward! Is a 5 day transfer better than a 3? Good luck for today or saturday! I hope all goes smoothly for you!

They told me a five day would be better as they can watch the embryos for longer and therefore chose the best embryo. X

Makes sense! Well, any day now, today or saturday, its close! Fx that everything works out great!

My IUI was a BFN this morning. I should start spotting today with full flow tomorrow. Now onto saving money for IVF.

Congrats fluterby. I am super excited you got a BFP! I hoped you would. :happydance::hugs:

My IUI was a BFN this morning. I should start spotting today with full flow tomorrow. Now onto saving money for IVF.

Congrats fluterby. I am super excited you got a BFP! I hoped you would. :happydance::hugs:

Sorry about the bfn hun! :hugs: I hope that ivf will work the 1st go!

Thank you.

Mikib so sorry about your IUI. I did two that failed. I hope your IVF works

Hey guys how are you all doing? Lazydaisys ? Wildchic?fluterby429?mikihob?

Hey miracle:)

I'm doing good! How have you been? I hope alls good on your side!

I'm hanging in there with the exhaustion and nausea. My bump has ready started lol this pic was 8+3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 3
Same old. Waiting to try a frozen cycle. Hope you are ok? X

Hang in there... We felt it was never gonna happen.

I'm doing good with the exception of hard to sleep early mornings. Tossing and turning.

Wild chic did u confirm girl twins on the mid cycle u/s.?

I'm hanging in there with the exhaustion and nausea. My bump has ready started lol this pic was 8+3

Awww awesome bump! First trimester for me I had to take a nap at 11 am everyday ... Had no nausea was great ! Second trimester should be better.

Hi Miracle:)

Twins are still girls, but doc was only 80% sure, but 80% is great odds! Although, we won't be buying any pink yet!

How are you doing? How far are you? Do you know the gender yet?

Fluterby- great bump hun!
I'll post my bump pic at 22 weeks later!

Hope everyone else is doing good! Lazydaisy, fluterby, beneath, mikihob and everyone else!

Hi Miracle:)

Twins are still girls, but doc was only 80% sure, but 80% is great odds! Although, we won't be buying any pink yet!

How are you doing? How far are you? Do you know the gender yet?

Fluterby- great bump hun!
I'll post my bump pic at 22 weeks later!

Hope everyone else is doing good! Lazydaisy, fluterby, beneath, mikihob and everyone else!

Hi guys
Wild chic 27 weeks tomm. It's gonna be a little girl. Getting her room ready we are so excited. My husband can finally feel her move cause the placenta in on my stomach. We are doing great.
How is everyone doing ?
Do you guys want to keep up on Facebook ? I can add everyone or maybe we can create a page? :)

Aww how exciting! I'm having a boy per my Verifi test. :) I'll be 15 weeks Monday. You can add me on FB my name is Tally Brown and my profile is my kids holding blue balloons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->