May IUI's!!

Miracle- congrats on the baby girl! Its amazing that you found out so early! I find out in 3 weeks at 16 weeks!

Mikihob- where are you in your cycle hun? Fx that this will be your month and you get your bfp!

Fluterby & Lazy- good luck with ivf! I hope the process and the end results works out for both of you ladies :flower:

Please update on where you girls are in the cycle and what procedures you'll be doing, just so that me and the other ladies can say a prayer for you and wish you well!

Wildchic I took my last Clomid pill yesterday. I am due for an ultrasound around 07/29, 08/1 and 08/4. Last month I triggered when my uterine lining was 7mm, I think I want to wait until it's 9mm to trigger this time. Can't wait!! I hope this one gets me a BFP!

Exciting to learn the genders! Three weeks is so far away. :hugs:

Miracle-- congrats on the baby girl!! How exciting.

I'm waiting for af to show and starting bcp for 2-3 weeks and doing ivf!! Nervous/excited and everything in between.

How's everyone doing? Wild chic did u find out the gender? Those doing ivf how are u guys doing?

I am doing pretty good. I test on Friday to see if my 4th IUI worked. Trying to stay sane the remainder of the TWW. :winkwink: :hugs:

Hope you are all doing well.

Good luck with test on Friday.

I had my egg collected today. They got 11.

Hope everybody else is doing well x

Mikihob- good luck for Friday hun! How many dpo will you be?

Lazydaisys- wow, 11? I'm not too clued up with the ivf process, but I'm guessing 11 is good?

Miracle- how are getting on? Hope all is good!

Afm- I find out tomorrow the gender of these 2. So I'm very excited, but just hope they're healthy!

Lazydaisys- wow, 11? I'm not too clued up with the ivf process, but I'm guessing 11 is good?

Afm- I find out tomorrow the gender of these 2. So I'm very excited, but just hope they're healthy!

Friday I will be 14dpIUI. I may test on Wed, but trying to hold out till Friday. :wacko: :haha:

How exciting to learn the genders!! :happydance:

Friday I will be 14dpIUI. I may test on Wed, but trying to hold out till Friday. :wacko: :haha:

How exciting to learn the genders!! :happydance:

I know how hard it is 2 wait and Wed is almost here! Good luck and fingers crossed 4 u!

I'm good thanks.. Pretty much had no morning sickness first trimester but in second had a major dizziness and lightheaded one day then following few days annoying headache. I was worried. Last two days been ok

Miracle- I can only but imagine how you must be feeling! I have been dizzy, but morning sickness has got me bad! I've learned today that we having 2 girls:) doc said he's 70% sure, but we'll know 100% when I'm 22weeks. Doc had trouble seeing the 1 baby.

Two girls, that is amazing!! Congrats! How exciting! :happydance:

Miracle- I can only but imagine how you must be feeling! I have been dizzy, but morning sickness has got me bad! I've learned today that we having 2 girls:) doc said he's 70% sure, but we'll know 100% when I'm 22weeks. Doc had trouble seeing the 1 baby.

2 girls... That's awesome did u have opposite gender dream... I was convince it was a boy with him in my dreams but it turned out to be a girl. I started shopping already for her... Girls have the cutest outfits :)

Didn't have dreams about boys, I actually dreamed that I was having a girl & boy and I just didn't have that 'feeling', if you know what I mean? I think we'll hold off buying for now until we know for sure that they are both girls. And yeah, there are so much cute things for girls!

Wildchic holding off is smart. My neighbor was told her second child was a girl at 18 weeks and then when the baby was born- BOY. The doctor told her that boys sometimes don't "drop" or "show" (whichever word) until after 20 weeks!! I think two girls would be awesome.

Yeah, I'm happy either way! I just want them to both be healthy! Lazy-when do you put embies back? Do you still have a long wait or will it be soon? Mikihob- did you test today(wednesday)? Hope you managed to hold off till Friday. Good luck!

wildchic I have managed to hold off. I decided to wait it out till Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->