May & June 2022 Munchkins

I think Sammy is having a boy too?

Welcome BabyBrain :)

Thanks Sugger! He’s going to be getting into everything now I’m sure, lol.

BabyBump my 20 week scan is on the 10th! Seems far away but it’s like next week :haha: I think you’re having a boy too!

I’ve been feeling a lot more regular movement too, and even a bit from the outside if you concentrate, haha. It’s funny how with my first, pregnancy seemed so full of milestones - and this time I’m just like oh yeah nothing new, baby is still in there :rofl:

anh yes !! This thread moves so fast sometimes I can’t keep up ! @Sander glad you have a date ! That’s super exciting it will be here very fast !

I usually have mine at 20 weeks but it can go into the 21st week ! Hoping for a date this week! Everything is so slow these days sometimes needed but frustrating!

I’m also finally feeling lots more movement ! Started to feel more and more real now and something I think about daily as opposed to just not feeling pregnant if that makes sense :haha:

Babybump - No booster yet for me. Last I heard, the earliest appts in my area are all the way in March. :/ Definitely want it though.

BabyBrain - Added and congrats!

Yay for everyone starting to feel definite movements. I've been feeling them too. :)

Anyone already have a pretty decent wardrobe for their LO's yet? Here's Baby Girl's so far. lol. In my defense, about 70%+ of this is either hand-me-downs or bought before and I had kids yet. I also need to go through all my boys' old clothes and see what we have that's unisex.

And here's me at 20 weeks exactly. :)

Screenshot_20220103-222207_Gallery.jpg IMG_20220101_182139_536.jpg

Babybump - No booster yet for me. Last I heard, the earliest appts in my area are all the way in March. :/ Definitely want it though.

BabyBrain - Added and congrats!

Yay for everyone starting to feel definite movements. I've been feeling them too. :)

Anyone already have a pretty decent wardrobe for their LO's yet? Here's Baby Girl's so far. lol. In my defense, about 70%+ of this is either hand-me-downs or bought before and I had kids yet. I also need to go through all my boys' old clothes and see what we have that's unisex.

And here's me at 20 weeks exactly. :)

View attachment 1105287 View attachment 1105288
Thank you. I’ve had to re arrange mine for Saturday due to DH work ! I’m going to get it though and hope for the best !
That’s an impressive wardrobe for baby girl !! I seriously cannot wait to go through all the baby clothes DH won’t be impressed :haha:. Lovely 20 week bump too !!

Great bump Pretty! I don’t have that many, but I do have a little collection going :haha: We have a few friends/family who are excited to throw a shower so I’m trying not to buy too much until I know what sizes we’ll need.

I’m 20 weeks today, yay halfway!

92B0C86E-3D79-4376-A679-AE410E6EF836.jpeg

Finally got an appointment for my 20 week scan next Wednesday !

6 days to go , hear the baby’s heartbeat for the first time and find out the gender hopefully !

Lovely bumps ladies!

@PrettyInInk42 gorgeous wardrobe for your wee girl!

@Babybump87 I managed to get my booster on Monday...my arm was killing me!! I was absolutely fine with the first 2 and had no other side effects with this one except not being able to lift my arm for a day and a half....advice - get it in the arm on the side you don't tend to sleep on! lol

Very excited about the scans coming up...hope they all go well and looking forward to the pics! xx

22 weeks 3 day bump:cloud9: I have been enjoying feeling her move around, she really likes to keep me up a lot during the night lol. I have been having some sciatica pain from time to time but it's not too bad.
So excited to hear about upcoming scans!!

IMG_20220105_132646067~2.jpg IMG_20220105_132632408~2.jpg

Lovely bumps ladies!

@PrettyInInk42 gorgeous wardrobe for your wee girl!

@Babybump87 I managed to get my booster on Monday...my arm was killing me!! I was absolutely fine with the first 2 and had no other side effects with this one except not being able to lift my arm for a day and a half....advice - get it in the arm on the side you don't tend to sleep on! lol

Very excited about the scans coming up...hope they all go well and looking forward to the pics! xx
Thank you ! Glad you was feeling ok after yours! Great advice too ! It’s gotta be the right arm for me then !

Had ob appointment yesterday. Got to hear heartbeat. 20 werk ultrasound is set for February 10th! :)

Been feeling a little flu-ish for the last day or so, so I took a rapid test this afternoon and it came back positive. :(

Been feeling a little flu-ish for the last day or so, so I took a rapid test this afternoon and it came back positive. :(
Oh no! I hope you have a mild case! I had it in early pregnancy and it wasn't fun. I have asthma too so it burned when I breathed. I didn't find out I had it until I ended up in the ER because I was so dehydrated, I couldn't keep anything down. They gave me antibodies thought the IV and that helped a lot.

Sorry you have Covid Pretty :( Hope you get well soon!

So sitting there this evening watching TV just had something to eat / drink . Had my hand on the bottom of my tummy and I felt the baby move . First time I’ve actually felt movement with my hand ! :happydance:

Yay for such big movements BabyBump!

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow at 2, hoping all is well :thumbup: Will post a pic when it’s done!

Yay for such big movements BabyBump!

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow at 2, hoping all is well :thumbup: Will post a pic when it’s done!

good luck for you scan ! Can’t wait to see a picture !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->