• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

May & June 2022 Munchkins

How are you ladies combating the heartburn ??!

Heartburn has got worse over the last few days , I’ve got Gaviscon advance but it’s really not cutting it , my throat is constantly on fire xx

How are you ladies combating the heartburn ??!

Heartburn has got worse over the last few days , I’ve got Gaviscon advance but it’s really not cutting it , my throat is constantly on fire xx

I haven't had any so far this pregnancy which is a bit weird for me, not complaining though! Used to carry gaviscon around with me. Feel for u, its really unpleasant :(

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, just been feeling super exhausted lately. Finally hit 20 weeks & super excited. Definitely feeling his movements although they are just little ones. My anatomy scan is on the 13th and I’m super anxious to see him. Also been having round ligament pain, trouble sleeping at night because of my hips hurting. Working is already getting pretty hard but I’m trying to power through it cause I started a savings so my boyfriend & I can take 3 months off together when Noah arrives. Also we are looking to buy our first house together and talking about marriage. Hope all you ladies are doing well and healthy, as are our babies. <3 Can’t wait to see how beautiful they all are when they arrive.

6BBEBCD5-2C78-47C3-B25D-F71B26F96587.jpeg

I haven't had any so far this pregnancy which is a bit weird for me, not complaining though! Used to carry gaviscon around with me. Feel for u, its really unpleasant :(
Oh wow I hope it stays away for you!! DD2 and DSs pregnancies I’ve had to take tablets it became that bad ! I’m drinking Gaviscon like it’s water ooopps xx

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, just been feeling super exhausted lately. Finally hit 20 weeks & super excited. Definitely feeling his movements although they are just little ones. My anatomy scan is on the 13th and I’m super anxious to see him. Also been having round ligament pain, trouble sleeping at night because of my hips hurting. Working is already getting pretty hard but I’m trying to power through it cause I started a savings so my boyfriend & I can take 3 months off together when Noah arrives. Also we are looking to buy our first house together and talking about marriage. Hope all you ladies are doing well and healthy, as are our babies. <3 Can’t wait to see how beautiful they all are when they arrive.

View attachment 1105438
Lovely to hear from you Sammy !! Glad your both doing well apart from the ligament pains ! I am also suffering with my hip so feel your pain there ! Good luck for your scan !!
How exciting talking about a new house and marriage ! All such important things to look forward to !!
Xxx

View attachment 1105438
Lovely bump Sammy! How exciting about the new house and marriage! So many great things to look forward to! Also I feel you on the ligament pain!

Sorry about the heartburn BabyBump - I don’t usually struggle with that during pregnancy so I can’t offer much help, I usually get headaches more than anything else.

Congrats on your baby boy!! How exciting. Does that mean Ramzi was right for you?

Exciting news about possibly getting married and buying a home Sammy! The hip pain doesn’t improve until the baby is born - sorry to tell you :shock: I get it bad too, it makes sleeping rough. Do you have a pregnancy pillow? I find that helps.

How are you doing with Covid Pretty? Hoping it’s easing up now!

Sorry about the heartburn BabyBump - I don’t usually struggle with that during pregnancy so I can’t offer much help, I usually get headaches more than anything else.

Congrats on your baby boy!! How exciting. Does that mean Ramzi was right for you?

Exciting news about possibly getting married and buying a home Sammy! The hip pain doesn’t improve until the baby is born - sorry to tell you :shock: I get it bad too, it makes sleeping rough. Do you have a pregnancy pillow? I find that helps.

Thank you! I do have one, but I didn’t use it yet! I will have to. :)

Oh gosh think I’d rather the heartburn than headaches ! Hope you’ve not had too many .

Yes ! Ramzi was right now you mentioned it . You did guess boy too based on that hah x

Awww babybump, lovely scan pic!! Congratulations on your boy! Were you expecting boy or girl? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"