May & June 2022 Munchkins

Awww babybump, lovely scan pic!! Congratulations on your boy! Were you expecting boy or girl? Xx
Thanks so much ! I literally didn’t have a clue ! I kept thinking boy … but then thought girl haha useless ! We didn’t have a preference xxx

@Babybump87 My heartburn has been killing me as well! Morning/Night no matter what I eat. Super annoying. Tums helped me a lot through my first but I haven't started taking them yet because I feel like eventually your body builds up a tolerance to them and I don't want to start popping them too early.

I had 2 scans yesterday at 19w3d. A fetal echo which went great, no concerns with baby's heart, everything looked great. DH wasn't able to attend this appointment which we were pretty bummed about due to the C. The cardiologist did let me take some videos though.

Then later in the afternoon I had my anatomy scan which he did get to come in the last 5 mins or so to see the baby which was nice. Baby is still measuring on track. We got quite a few side profile photos. She's still a girl..... We're still working on getting over this. I can't even find 1 single name that I would even consider. It's just gonna take some time. We'll get there.

@Babybump87 My heartburn has been killing me as well! Morning/Night no matter what I eat. Super annoying. Tums helped me a lot through my first but I haven't started taking them yet because I feel like eventually your body builds up a tolerance to them and I don't want to start popping them too early.

I had 2 scans yesterday at 19w3d. A fetal echo which went great, no concerns with baby's heart, everything looked great. DH wasn't able to attend this appointment which we were pretty bummed about due to the C. The cardiologist did let me take some videos though.

Then later in the afternoon I had my anatomy scan which he did get to come in the last 5 mins or so to see the baby which was nice. Baby is still measuring on track. We got quite a few side profile photos. She's still a girl..... We're still working on getting over this. I can't even find 1 single name that I would even consider. It's just gonna take some time. We'll get there.

Oh gosh yours sounds just as bad as mine !! Tums were a lifesaver with DD1 . They got discontinued here in the U.K. . I hope you can hold out longer than I did before reaching for something . I hate the feeling of my throat being on fire !
Glad both your scans went well and no issues picked up , shame your DH couldn’t attend one of them though . That was good you got to take some videos !

Sorry your still struggling with the gender , hopefully this will pass as the pregnancy goes on and moreso when you meet her . Names are so hard , both my DDs didn’t have a name until a few days after birth ! Xx

Hey ladies. I haven't been on in a long time! I FINALLY got over my morning sickness lol. I just worked and slept. Update, NIPT test said I'm having a girl. Still trying to figure out how much of what to buy clothes wise. I just got over covid and worried because women online said their doctors told them to take baby aspirin to help against blood clots but mine didn't say anything so now I'm super worried. My ultrasound isn't until Jan 25. I have no symptoms and anything but I feel baby moving and kicking like crazy. Her name will be Nylah Rose ♥️.

Beautiful name Cinnamon! Crazy another little girl to add to the list. I read online that girls are more common to be born during times of stress - maybe there are more girls because of Covid :rofl: In all my other groups we were very boy heavy, which I think is typical for a TTC group if anything about swaying is correct since they say boys are typically conceived closer to O and with frequent BD’s. Anyways, it’s all so interesting isn’t it!

I saw my midwife on Wednesday, we’re back to having 90% of the appointment on the phone - then I just go upstairs to check bp and baby’s heartbeat. She confirmed everything on my anatomy scan was normal which was good to hear. I have to admit I was a little worried rolling the dice a fourth time after having 3 healthy children. I’m very thankful she’s healthy!

In the meantime all you ladies from Ontario already know our social life is back to zero since we’re on lockdown again haha. At least I feel very used to it, and honestly I think we would be limiting our social activities anyways until Omicron has passed. I keep hearing it will peak soon, so hoping by March we will be at a low again!

I’ve been catching up on some reading so that’s been a nice way to pass the time :)

Hey ladies. I haven't been on in a long time! I FINALLY got over my morning sickness lol. I just worked and slept. Update, NIPT test said I'm having a girl. Still trying to figure out how much of what to buy clothes wise. I just got over covid and worried because women online said their doctors told them to take baby aspirin to help against blood clots but mine didn't say anything so now I'm super worried. My ultrasound isn't until Jan 25. I have no symptoms and anything but I feel baby moving and kicking like crazy. Her name will be Nylah Rose ♥️.
Congratulations on your baby girl, what a beautiful name! I wonder if it's just in certain areas that they suggest aspirin during pregnancy if you get covid? I had it in early pregnancy and I was not told to take it and so far baby is doing well and I haven't had any issues. I'm glad your finally over the morning sickness!

@Cinnamon88 Congratulations on your little girl! Glad you are over covid.
I've read on other threads about ladies being given blood thinners if they have covid, usually injections though. But that's only been very recently. It might not be everyone though, you could maybe ask your midwife to put your mind at rest x

Congrats on your baby girl . Such a beautiful name too !!
I’ve only read if you get covid in third tri they give you aspirin to try and stop blood clots . I’ve not met anyone personally who has had them. Maybe ring your GP and see what they say for some clarification. Good luck for your scan and glad your feeling better ! X

Crazy tight feeling in my belly tonight :wacko:

I’ve had this with the other kids and I’m sure I’m gonna wake up in the morning with a major bump growth spurt. It’s like my body is like: ‘time to grow’ and does it all at once and it’s sooooo sore :rofl:

Haven't been here in a while.. I'm so exhausted running round my 17 month old boy, I hardly get rest and sleep during the day or night. Meanwhile, I had my anatomy scan on 27th December and it went well. My girl is doing great and my due date has been shifted by one day, its May 22nd now.
Been planning to go out for walks but haven't had a chance to start yet. My weight gain is on the track till now, I just don't want to gain too much. So I have to start walking soon. My little boy likes playing taxi (pick me up game) so often that my back hurts towards evening everyday. I just want one of our parents to travel here asap (hoping that omicron slows down and travel bans are lifted), so that I can relax a little and feel pregnant. Because right now I'm a 24/7 mom for my boy, and I don't realize or have time to think about current pregnancy.

@Sander, i'm a tad bit disappointed because I wanted a boy and my husband keeps rubbing it in my face and it hurts a lot. I have to try talking to him about other stuff too thats hurting but idk how to approach the situation. Whenever someone asks about the baby he always mentions how he didn't want the baby and I just did or says this is what I wanted...like no. WE wanted this, with the multiple discussions we had and more.

@Babybump87, I'm going to call them Monday to ask. Though my current doctors office I dont feel comfortable with because they keep bouncing me from doctor to doctor.

@crazy4baby09, glad baby is doing good after covid. I bought a heartbeat monitor and i listen to her heartbeat once every other day if I feel her move less and less.

@Sander, I dont keep up with the news that much. On lockdown again due to Covid? That's horrible. Stay safe mama!

Aw I’m sorry your husband is being like that Cinnamon! How frustrating for you. He knows it takes two people to make a baby right :dohh:

I’m sorry you’re disappointed with baby’s gender too - I’m sure hubby’s attitude doesn’t help. I went through multiple bouts of GD and it’s important to have someone there talking you through the positives. I hope things improve soon! :hugs:

@Cinnamon88 I'm sorry your hubby is acting this way. Must be very hard. Like Sander said, takes 2 to make a baby! Hope you can talk things out and he starts being a bit more supportive.

Bloody covid, I'm absolutely sick of it. I work at my local Hospital and I just can't wait for the day when we are covid-free!!!

I need to seriously start thinking about some names for both genders. Can't settle on anything I like that goes with my 2 daughter's names :wacko:

Happy V day Crazy!

MrsT - wanna spitball any of them with us :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->