May & June 2022 Munchkins

Yours is the day before mine Yoshi! So good to hear the hb. How's your new apartment? X
Nice! The apartment is good. I unfortunately can’t get furniture until February 16th but my aunt got me a air mattress for me to use until then.

Happy V day Crazy!

MrsT - wanna spitball any of them with us :p
Sure why not!
So my eldest is Caitlin Hannah, my youngest is Cora Niamh. I would love to give baby 3 another 'C' name but it's not essential haha :haha:
Hubby is Irish. For a boy my current fave is Cian, pronounced kee-an. For a girl the only C name I like is Cleo, obvs not an Irish name haha.

Bur like I say, doesn't have to begin with a C really, or be Irish.
Good lord I'm confusing myself with that ^ :rofl:

Aw I like those names!

We had Chloe on our list, I kinda like Cleo better though. I like Claire too! We had 2 E names and then broke that off with our third, but that was mostly because I figured if we went for a fourth I didn’t want to be stuck with another E name :rofl:

@Cinnamon88 DHs can be right pain in the butts for a nicer term hahaha ! It takes two to tango so just remind him of that when he’s having a moment !!

@crazy4baby09 happy V day !!

@MrsT116 we are also struggling with names for our boy ! I do love Cleo and Chloe ! Not heard those names for a while either .
It’s such a hard choice .

We have Joshua , Luke , Matthew and Cody in our short list . DS is James middle name Thomas so I’d like something that goes well with his name , Cody is a bit out there for me but that was DHs suggestion :haha:. We currently have no middle name either hahaha !

I love the name Matthew, BabyBump. We couldn’t use it because we know too many people with a similar name, but I liked it for my 3rd :)

Has anyone found their patience is wearing thin lately? I can’t tell if my kids are acting worse or if I’m not handling it as well as I used to. My oldest in particular is testing all his boundaries and is fighting a lot with my middle son so I feel like it’s just constant screaming and fighting and throwing toys and I’m losing my mind. Then when I get angry with them for fighting I start crying which is so unlike me even when pregnant, but I feel stressed and like I can’t handle them when they’re being crazy.

I love the name Matthew, BabyBump. We couldn’t use it because we know too many people with a similar name, but I liked it for my 3rd :)

Has anyone found their patience is wearing thin lately? I can’t tell if my kids are acting worse or if I’m not handling it as well as I used to. My oldest in particular is testing all his boundaries and is fighting a lot with my middle son so I feel like it’s just constant screaming and fighting and throwing toys and I’m losing my mind. Then when I get angry with them for fighting I start crying which is so unlike me even when pregnant, but I feel stressed and like I can’t handle them when they’re being crazy.
Yes! I am short on patience, this happened during my last pregnancy too. I think it's a combination of me not handling things like I used to and the kids acting out. My older 2 act like they don't have to listen to me when I am pregnant and the 3rd is starting to follow suit. It's not just me noticing it either, my husband and sister see it too. I'm not sure if it's how they are dealing/ not dealing emotionally with the baby coming in the next couple months it what. It's been hard in me because I homeschool too and they have been giving me a hard time even doing work that they know how to do. It's like as my belly gets bigger the amount they ignore me/ disobey me gets more. For me I think it's because I'm touched out. My 2 year just wants me to hold her all the time now or her lay on top of my stomach. She has epic meltdowns if she can't cuddle. Every minute the kids want to be in my face for everything. I am trying the best I can to give them the love and attention they need while also not over doing things. My husband keeps reminding me that I can't do all the things I normally would because it ends up causing pelvic and sciatic pain. Those things coupled with not getting the best sleep because I can't get comfortable doesn't help either.

Matthew is probably my favourite so far , DH likes Joshua .. I just don’t like the way it sounds (no offence to anyone!) . I don’t know anyone with the name Matthew either !

Ohh gosh DD2 and DS drive me crazy !! DD2 has cloth ears , doesn’t listen to a word and DS is just in the clingy mode at the minute ! I swear they know when to test our patience !

Ladies have any of you experienced pain low down in pelvis at this stage? I've got an almost stinging pain down low in my pelvis, it's there constantly, started about 5 hours ago. It's not horrendous pain but uncomfortable and not had it so far in the pregnancy x

Ladies have any of you experienced pain low down in pelvis at this stage? I've got an almost stinging pain down low in my pelvis, it's there constantly, started about 5 hours ago. It's not horrendous pain but uncomfortable and not had it so far in the pregnancy x
I’ve never had that but do get hip/pelvic pain . I’d assume it was baby laying on a nerve ? . I hope it goes for you soon ! Xx

I get a stinging pain in my lower pelvis and hip if I don't take rest breaks. It acts up really bad when I do grocery shopping after pushing a full cart for a bit. Not sure if is what you are experiencing or not. This little one likes to stay in my pelvis a lot so not sure if she is just putting pressure on something or what. I hope you get some relief soon.

Thank you ladies. I was wondering last night if it could be the start of a UTI but seems to have gone this morning!

Anyone using any products on bump/hips to try and prevent stretch marks? Anyone found anything that works? I have pretty bad stretch marks from both previous pregnancies and if possible want to try and prevent them getting worse/adding more to my collection :haha:

Anyone using any products on bump/hips to try and prevent stretch marks? Anyone found anything that works? I have pretty bad stretch marks from both previous pregnancies and if possible want to try and prevent them getting worse/adding more to my collection :haha:
I have a few little ones from previous pregnancies . I’ve not noticed them worsening .. yet . I do have some bio oil and palmers stretch mark butter to use .

I found bio oil works well, I just have never been consistent enough with it. I have so many stretch marks but thankfully they’ve been fading quite a lot.

Glad I’m not the only one managing life right now :wacko:

Happy you’re feeling better MrsT! I’ve never had that pain before, I just find my pelvis locks up overnight and it’s painful to get out of bed.

I am soooo bad at updating here, but am reading every word and sending you all good thoughts and energy all the time. I will be 20w tomorrow and it almost feels unreal.

@PrettyInInk42 You can update the first page, we are having a girl! :pink:

I am really excited for our 3rd girl, but also feeling like i am missing out on being a boy mom and that makes me sad. So quite mixed feelings here. We are really struggling to find a name that fits both our cultures. We've used up all our girl names.
She is healthy and all looked great with our anatomy scan. Too bad dh had to stay outside due to COVID rules. I can feel daily movements now and it is making it a bit easier to start bonding with her.
We are hoping to take a trip to Africa next month. It will be tough flying with the 2 toddlers, but it's also our last chance to visit my family before we're outnumbered.
I have also decided to use at least 2 days a week to practice painting again. I'd like to try to get good enough to sell some stuff before the end of my maternity leave (August '23) in the hopes that I can generate enough income to not have to go back to my corporate job. Dunno yet if that is just a pipedream or if it can be a realistic business.
So as you can see there are many things happening here, all exciting and all exhausting.
Screenshot_20220122-073828_Gallery.jpg

@Bloblo congratulations on your baby girl!! Sorry your having mixed emotions at the minute . I suppose that’s completely normal though too!

That’s such a shame your DH had to stay outside ! Annoys me too in a way they are being excluded god forbid if a lady gets bad news!

Oh gosh that will be a trip to remember with 2 toddlers but will be so worth it to see family ! I hope you get back into your painting !

What a lovely picture of your baby girl her little nose :cloud9:

Congrats on your baby girl Bloblo! I found the best part of having 3 in a row is they share everything and you save a ton of money :rofl:

Sounds like an exciting trip to Africa!

So guys I just dropped a stupid amount of money on one of those play couches for the kids. We got a Joey (it’s like the Canadian Nugget). The boys have been trampolining off our furniture lately and making me absolutely crazy. They’ve been pushing our chairs/couches together to make an obstacle course and then dive bombing off it all, and it’s ruining the couch. So I got this play couch in the hopes they can mangle that instead :rofl:

Do any of you guys have one of those? I’m hoping it’s worth it, I’ve only seen rave reviews. I just got one because of the price tag, but from what I’ve heard it’s still big enough for them to do lots with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->