May mamas! (May 2017 due dates)

Awww very jealous of all these scans, I'll have ages to wait for mine I think. I had an early scan with last pregnancy as had some bleeding but this time think I'll have to wait till around 12 weeks, my booking appointment is 4th October so they'll probably book scan whilst I'm there so at least I'll have a date to count down to! :)

Just wondering if anyone else is feeling much more emotional as a symptom? I seem to have been teary every night this week so far 😞 Think the tiredness kicking in is sparking it off for me. I will be having a dating scan at 8 weeks (so around 2.5 weeks from now) so hopefully that will ease some of the anxiety that is adding to my emotions as well. Good luck to everyone else for your scans!

Well my Dr. won't give another scan until 23-24 weeks. So I'll have to go private if I want any more. :( :haha: Which I will do just bc I like getting 3D/4D done.

They don't do nuchal down in the states? I was offered one as a standard.

They don't do nuchal down in the states? I was offered one as a standard.

You know with both of my other kids they did a NT test. With this Dr. I was told I have none of the risk factors for it so he thinks it is an unecessary ultrasound and he just doesn't do them unless there is a history or underlying reason. :shrug: he's an amazing Dr. from what I've heard and researched so I'm not going to question. I am going for a private scan around 16 weeks though.

Congrats to you all. looks like i will be joining you all i got my BFP today my EDD is May 31st 2017 :)

Congratulations :)

Glad scans went well for those who have had. I was told after my last mc that I'd get an early scan this time but if my mw doesn't offer me one next week at my appointment then I'm going to book a private one. I won't settle otherwise. 12 weeks is too long to wait!

Looks like I am joining the club, due date (I think) is May 27th....but it might be April, though I doubt it. I admit I am ridiculously nervous, despite symptoms (tired, emotional, sore boobs, mild nausea) and no bleeding, not to mention very strong quick BFPS. Just need these next two weeks to fly by so I can have my dating scan to confirm.

I thought maybe joining the ranks might make me a little less edgy. So here I am! Congrats to you all!

(Never ever thought I'd have 4 kids, but here I go!)

Hope everyone is doing OK. <3

I'm wondering who all is staying Team Yellow so I can add a yellow stork next to your names on the front page. Also, anyone who might be learning the gender early during a non-invasive test or something like Sneak Peek can let me know when they know and are ready to tell.

My dh and I are planning to find out at the usual time, I guess unless the nuchal looks bad. Heh.

Welcome to the new BFPs :)

We'd like to know what we're having so hopefully this baby will co-operate more than the last one lol. We had the 20 week scan and he was curled up in a little ball with his arms crossed over his chest and his legs firmly closed and no amount of changing positions or walking helped so had to go back for the heart measurements and she said she'd try gender again then.

Went just over a week later and he was fast asleep in same position again so went off for a 30 min walk round hospital and drank some lucozade and ate chocolate. Went back and he had rolled over and uncrossed arms but legs still firmly closed. He had a quick stretch at one point and she took a very hesitant guess and said boy, but said she was maybe only 60-70% sure. I had a growth scan at 28 weeks so asked if she could check and she said she really couldn't see well (legs still closed) but would guess girl and then a few mins later she was like Ohhh actually that could be a boy, and in the end said she was 50/50 and wouldn't like to call it :haha:

We mainly stuck to neutrals - grey, lemon, green, white, multicoloured etc for the clothes not much obviously blue or pink lol. Green bouncer, blackjack coloured pushchair etc.

:hi: I am due around May 3rd and staying team yellow! I hope all you ladies are feeling ok!

I am totally going to find out... probably at an early private gender scan. I admit, I am hoping for a girl so that my daughter can have a sister, as she already has two brothers. However, I will love a boy just the same!

Fingers crossed we get to even out the gender numbers in this house though. ;)

No Team Yellow here, I have to knooooww things or I go nuts. :p I hope to do the NIPT testing but we'll see.

Had a scan today and it was gorgeous. Little glow worm is growing fast, measuring ahead by a few days. Got to see and hear the heart beat (130). Really lovely!

I'm too nosey NOT to find out! I have a feeling that this time round it's a girl as it's been quite a different pregnancy so far but who knows.

My OH keeps threatening to find out but refuse to tell me!!

MW appointment on Thursday. Feels more real now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->