May mamas! (May 2017 due dates)

Rubys, maryp, amanda, jenzy, welcome and congrats! Hi MissDoc!

arturia, sounds like your scan went amazingly! We also had a scan on Monday, hb was at 109, measuring about 6 days behind, which matches up to my ovulation perfectly. I was told my EDD is still the same for now. Next scan on 9.27!

Maryp, my boobs are sore and have grown a cup size!! I'm also thinking about upgrading bras, but I'm thinking I'll wait until the end of the first tri. Luckily I'm just a B so it's not all so terrible to be a bit bigger :haha: I may just switch to sports bras if I bust out anymore from my usual.

Hi ladies! Congrats on your bfp's <3 I hop[e sticky healthy beans for you all.

I am pregnant again, 3rd time since 2013.. Lost the other two due to blighted ovums making that three BO's in all :( I am hoping this baby is sticky and healthy one.. I am due May 19th! My brothers bday :D My symptoms are different this time around :/ Not as strong, no sore boobs or nipples. I really thought I was out this month..

14289792_10157394015445551_6854664414557149161_o.jpg

Hello ladies, I am also coming over from the first tri group. I am currently pregnant with our first after doing mild IVF. Due date is May 17th. I have my first early pregnancy scan next Friday (Sept 23). I am American but have lived abroad the last four years, with England being home the last three.

As for symptoms - I've had round ligament pain (or what sounds like round ligament pain from my google investigation - ha ha). Also, terrible heartburn. Definitely have the achy boobs thing going on too. They are growing too! By the time I got home last night - my cupeth runneth over. :winkwink: So looks like I may have to invest in new bras much sooner than I expected.

Hi everyone, I hope it is ok if I join - newbie to posting but I def need some ladies to chat with through this nervous first trimester. This is my first pregnancy, due around May 20th according to Google - which would be awesome if this sticks because it is close to my mum's birthday and a winter baby (I'm in Australia)

A few symptoms so far including headaches, general tiredness and some cramping this morning. Also I feel you all on the bra thing - had to make a special trip to get a maternity bra without wires due to soreness (I am a weird size -12G Australian and already dreading my boobs getting any bigger but I guess it is all worth it!)

Congrats to all of you!

Welcome ladies! Super congratulations and sticky vibes coming your way.

Hi Everyone, I am coming over here from the first Tri board as well...
I will be 5 weeks tomorrow , due May 19th !
Has any one thought of doing a private scan or UC Baby ? I won't be seeing my doctor until 09.27 and then probably won't be getting in for a scan for a couple more weeks after that ... I am so impatient. I just want to make sure everything is going okay in there... I can only pee on so many sticks and get the same result lol.
Any ways, Congrats to all the May babies ! Hoping for H and H pregnancies for everyone.

Called my surgery and got an appointment for the 28 september to see my doctor and get a referral to the midwives.
I woke up this morning with a disgusting taste at the back of my throat, yuck!

Hi! I'm new to you ladies. I just found out I'm pregnant with my second baby. Due may 30th but I have a feeling it'll spill to June. Ds is 13 months and this was our first month trying. DH and I dtd two days before I Od and nothing after so apparently he has super sperm. I haven't told him yet but will tonight. I'm so shocked and in awe.

No symptoms really. I honestly didn't think I was pregnant. I did noticed shortness of breath but that could just be anxiety. Cramping and an appetite increase but all normal for me during lp. I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hi ladies, I've just found out that I'm expecting baby number two :)

We are over the moon but it really hasn't sunk in yet as we were TTC for 5 and a half years with #1 (who is now 15 months old) and we were expecting to be TTC for a while again this time and got our BFP on the 4th cycle TTC.

I am cautiously optimistic but we've had many losses in the past and it's early days yet. I'm only 11dpo now, but got our BFP at 9dpo... Nice strong line on a FRER, which is already getting darker and got a positive digi this morning :) I think my date date will be 30th May based on LMP.

I've spoken to my GP and they're putting me on cyclogest (progesterone pessaries) and daily aspirin, which is what I was taking when I finally got my rainbow baby. I've got a booking in appointment on 4th October and then they'll probably book my first scan there but I don't think it'll be until I'm about 8-12 weeks.

I am so sorry yogi <3 Gl and thinking of you <3

My gosh anyone else super tired? I nap daily but I can't seem to want to wake up from my naps LOL

I am so sorry yogi <3 Gl and thinking of you <3

My gosh anyone else super tired? I nap daily but I can't seem to want to wake up from my naps LOL

Yes! I am in bed by 9 and struggling to get up every morning.
On friday we had friends round and I managed to stay up until midnight,don't know how! Had a few naps during the day yesterday and we went to a birthday party but I was yawning by 9 and we left at 10:30.
Not working tomorrow so planning a day in bed LOL

Hey girls. :wave: I have been hanging in the April group but found out last Wednesday I'm actually due May 2. I had a mc in July and didn't wait so no period between than and now so I wasn't 100% sure on dates. :blush: But I saw my little blob and it had an extremely strong heartbeat in the 160s. :dance: I will be having a csection so may end up having this LO in April but I figure I fit in more here since I'm not as far along as the gals in April group. :haha:

Hi ladies. Is it OK if I join? I found out (for definite) that I'm pregnant yesterday. Going off a possible lmp I'm 4 weeks but got a positive on a digi so think I might be a bit further along. Based on that I'm due 30th of May.

I've got a 3 year old son to my ex fiancé who I conceived with no issues other than slight bleeding twice in the pregnancy. During the year after he was born in suffered from 3 CPs, just after this FOB and I broke up (due to multiple reasons. Were on very good terms now). Last February I fell pregnant to a guy I was seeing and lost the baby at around 7 weeks.

I was on the pill every time I fell other that with DS. They were all unplanned and with the MC in Feb I was in a really bad place emotionally and not really looking after myself and was really stressed. With this baby I came off the implant in July and my OH and I used condoms as we were planning to TTC in December. Were both delighted and said we'd be happy if an accident happened. The implant is all that ever worked for me apparently!

I have everything crossed that this is my sticky rainbow baby but I'm terrified. I don't quite believe that it's real!

I hope you're all having safe and healthy pregnancies &#9825;

Welcome new folks. :) I -think- everyone's been added to the front page.

When is everyone's first scan? Anyone had them already?

Hey ladies! Just had my first scan at 6+2. (Never made it this far before!!) everything looked good, measured at 6+1 and saw the little heartbeat flashing away! It was too far from the transducer to get the heart rate, but we could see it flashing clearly on the screen!

Arturia I just had mine today. It was glorious, even though it was only at 5+4. Saw the gestational sac, yolk sac, fetal pole, and the teensiest flashing of a heartbeat but too early to measure. I go back in one week for another. These are like crack! I could just get high watching that tiny little blob. :p

Welcome new folks. :) I -think- everyone's been added to the front page.

When is everyone's first scan? Anyone had them already?

I had mine last Wednesday. Didn't even look like a baby yet. Just a little blob with a very strong heartbeat. :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_9991.jpg
    IMG_9991.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2
I had my first scan 2 weeks ago at 6+5.(by LMP) Saw a strong HB and a little blob. Didn't photograph too well but I was happy. My first appt with the OB is in a little over a week. I'm excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->