~*May Miracles 2020*~

Im shattered too! Sooooooo EXHAUSTED.
But that's nothing compared to how pissed off I am. At everything. Stupid hormones are turning me into a raging b#tch and I'm even pissed off at that. Bleh

Im shattered too! Sooooooo EXHAUSTED.
But that's nothing compared to how pissed off I am. At everything. Stupid hormones are turning me into a raging b#tch and I'm even pissed off at that. Bleh

Oh no those damn hormones! Pregnancy is definitely a roller-coaster ride!

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I got my BFP on August 23rd (10 DPO) but it was no doubt it was a BFP. Due date May 5th.

We have been TTC #02 since July ’18 and on cycle 9 I got a BFP. Then I miscarried at 6w5d this April. :(

But now I’m 8w4d pregnant and I got to see my little bean yesterday. I’m so scared it’s ridicolous. I’m still expecting to miscarry any time soon. Because it hit me hard in April. It was a shock.

8C14813E-1FF2-42AA-9794-924AAE63215D.jpeg

It felt so good seeing our baby yesterday. Heart was beating as it should and the midwife told me everything looked as it should be. <3

As for symptoms, I feel out of this world tired. I’m mostly nauseous during the evenings but it’s ok.

Congratulations, milhaven! What a beautiful scan picture ❤️ I’m sorry you’re feeling anxious, I hope as your pregnancy progresses it eases up for you.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends. My kids decided to boycott sleep last night and my husband had a few drinks so he was snoring all night. I had to fight the urge to smother him with a pillow every time he woke me up.

I’m about to try to get myself into gear and go get some groceries (without the kids) and start laundry (because there’s a mountain of it waiting for me to fold) Grace starts her school on Monday and we have a bunch of paperwork to fill out for her, and I’m supposed to go get my second blood draw today too, I’m just so tired and don’t feel like getting off of my chair.

Welcome Milhaven and congratulations on your pregnancy! I can understand your anxiety over this one, but your little bean seems like a strong sticky one!

After an ok-ish (nervous) week of manageable morning sickness, it came back in intensity since yesterday and now today it’s cramping as well. I assume it’s stretching but really uncomfortable. Struggling to scramble an appetite together to try eat something, nothing seems appetizing and often just thinking of food makes me want to be sick at least we have a scan to look forward to on Thursday

How was everyone else’s weekends? Babas treating everyone well?

After an ok-ish (nervous) week of manageable morning sickness, it came back in intensity since yesterday and now today it’s cramping as well. I assume it’s stretching but really uncomfortable. Struggling to scramble an appetite together to try eat something, nothing seems appetizing and often just thinking of food makes me want to be sick at least we have a scan to look forward to on Thursday

Hope you manage to eat something!

I'm generally tired, had a 2 HR nap yesterday although I would of happily slept more, I'm feeling nauseaous on and off and then hungry but food turns my stomach. Worst is the bloating or pulling in my stomach. Am 7 weeks on Tuesday and already showing.
I had to tell work on Friday as I'm getting tired and might need to work from home a few days. Happily they are being very flexible and told me to work out what I need and they will sort it.

Oh Aphy I'm sorry the MS is back :(

I don't really have much in the way of actual nausea but my tonsils feel swollen and I keep gagging. Really feeling it today tho. But I think I'm overtired from our London trip yesterday which was fantastic but boy did it wear me out. I've spent most of the day in bed today.

Fingers crossed for all of us feeling rough that come week 12 we feel more like ourselves again!!

I had a similar pattern. On Thursday and Friday the MS seemed super mild and I briefly felt like my old self again, it was so liberating. Then it came back with a vengeance yesterday along with constipation and of course major bloating. Trying to will my body into something functioning for work tomorrow.

Tomorrow I’m 5+4 which is a very distinct day for me with my first when my MS started and never let up. I’m feeling okay so far, feeling small bouts of slightly unwell and having a lot of aversions but hasn’t hit me yet. I’m sure it’s coming but I’m resigned to it.

Fatigue however is SO BAD! I feel like falling asleep the moment I wake in the morning. And I’m bloated about 95% of the time.

We just got back from a weekend away to tell the grandparents that #2 is on the way. They are very excited of course! I’m hurting pretty bad which I always am after the long drives plus the lumpy bed and no exercise while I’m up there. Need a few days to recoup from that.

I feel very lucky that I’m not especially sick or tired. I do feel nauseous most days, but it goes away once I get to work and keep occupied. Working teacher mum with a 2.5 and a 1 year old = tired anyway, so I’m not noticing any extra fatigue, despite the insomnia.

I’m around 8 weeks now and I have my booking in appointment at the hospital on Wednesday evening. I can’t believe I have a set of maternity notes again so soon!!!

I hope everyone starts to feel better soon.
To be honest, I think I’m still in denial that I’m actually pregnant, even though I saw its heartbeat the other week!
I’m so excited to be team yellow this time too!!!

I would love to stay team yellow but DH isn’t keen and I can feel myself swaying slowly over as well. Will see if I can hold out!

Nausea still non-stop my side so no change at this stage. I assume it’s age appropriate but suddenly my angle of a toddler has become a terrible 2 toddler. Throwing and hitting things in play (especially me), taking forever to fall asleep, etc, it’s exhausting! Nervous now on how we are going to manage with 2!

How is everyone doing? When is everyone’s next scans scheduled for?

I would love to stay team yellow but DH isn’t keen and I can feel myself swaying slowly over as well. Will see if I can hold out!

Nausea still non-stop my side so no change at this stage. I assume it’s age appropriate but suddenly my angle of a toddler has become a terrible 2 toddler. Throwing and hitting things in play (especially me), taking forever to fall asleep, etc, it’s exhausting! Nervous now on how we are going to manage with 2!

How is everyone doing? When is everyone’s next scans scheduled for?
I'm still nauseous too. Just really hoping this will taper off soon. My next scan is Oct 24th I think and we'll do the harmony blood test then too, so we'll find out the sex a week or two after that, along with the other results.

My first scan won't be until 28th October. I hate the wait! 3 weeks 6 days to go!

But I do have a blood clinic appointment this Saturday so at least then I get to see a midwife.

I have 6 days to go before my scan. And in a week from now I have a meeting with my boss which was supposed to be a discussion about my return to the office after maternity leave, but which will now be an announcement that I will take another round of leave and probably not return until September 2021 :happydance:

Feeling like crap today and just lying on the carpet while my baby crawls all over me. The nausea and dizziness is ramping up.

I feel like it's hard waiting for this scan because even tho I've had the nausea, no period since early August and a few positive pregnancy tests, I can't let it sink in or feel relaxed until I've had that scan and I see our baby happily wriggling away.

@Jary I feel the same way. I keep buying more tests just to make sure. Of what I’m not sure, but it feels like I’m doing something. 2 weeks and 6 days til my scan.

I am sorry everyone is beating hit so hard with all the nausea, hormones and tiredness.

I had more bleeding. So I had a scan. They put me back 3 days which I expected since I ovulated so late. We saw the heartbeat! And the bleeding is coming from me and its minor nothing problematic!

So i def feel everyone here whos been waiting for a scan. Im so glad I got to see the little HB flicker on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->