~*May Miracles 2020*~

Hope you had a good day ladies!

My day was pretty good, except now my 6 year old is being a dramatic crying madam because her dad didn't let her give herself her calpol and we told her it was bedtime

Tragedy.

My scan is tomorrow. Fx for good news and a healthy baby. My husband said he will go into work late and stay with the kids, which is lovely because I wasn’t exactly looking forward to dragging two toddlers with me and trying to get an ultrasound. Lol

My middle child starts preschool next Monday, we did a walk through at the school this morning and she didn’t want to leave...neither did my son, who doesn’t start school there until January. Lol it’s going to be a long few months of trying to drop her off and have him crying to stay too.

Stuckinoki, good luck with the scan!
How nice that DH will take care of the kids so you can have a less stressful time.

I hope your daughter feels better about it by the time school starts

Good luck with the scan!

I hope everyone is doing good!

My scan is tomorrow. Fx for good news and a healthy baby. My husband said he will go into work late and stay with the kids, which is lovely because I wasn’t exactly looking forward to dragging two toddlers with me and trying to get an ultrasound. Lol

My middle child starts preschool next Monday, we did a walk through at the school this morning and she didn’t want to leave...neither did my son, who doesn’t start school there until January. Lol it’s going to be a long few months of trying to drop her off and have him crying to stay too.

Good luck with the scan!

I know I don't have a bump yet but my tummy definitely feels slightly more raised when I'm laying down! I'm so excited to get my bump! 8 weeks tomorrow!

Hope all ok. Went for my second scan to see if they could see a fetal pole and heatbeart....well they saw two heartbeats! Second sac has developed into baby number 2! Measuring bang on track for where I thought I was. Am both ecstatic and terrified.

Hope all ok. Went for my second scan to see if they could see a fetal pole and heatbeart....well they saw two heartbeats! Second sac has developed into baby number 2! Measuring bang on track for where I thought I was. Am both ecstatic and terrified.

Oh my goodness! Two babies?! Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!! Double the fun. How wonderful ❤️

I imagine it’s quite a shock but you’ve got this!

That’s so wonderful! Don’t know what I’d do if they found two heartbeats, probably pass out lol.

Five weeks today over here, still feeling surprisingly okay, though I know MS started at 5+4 the first time so I may only have four more days. As I’ve typed this my eggs are sitting funny in my stomach so it may be starting earlier. I’m also SOOO tired, I manage okay in the morning but by lunch I’m wiped out! So grateful I don’t have to go to work this time. I have actually gotten good about doing chores while little girl is awake so during nap I’m able to rest and not freak out about things being left not done. She’s so good about helping with things and I can actually get a lot done with her.

I have this desire to take another test because it doesn’t seem real anymore. We are telling my husband’s parents this weekend because we may not see them for another month or so and I know how excited my MIL will be, she loves her grand babies so much. I got a Sister Shark (doo doo doo) shirt for Madeline to wear and was just going to wait to see how long it took for them to notice when we got there. Hope that’s fun enough, I had some other ideas but couldn’t make them come together. Will probably stop and get one more pack of tests today so I can take one before we leave tomorrow.

Oh my gosh CONGRATS!!!! That is incredible! I would have your same range of emotions...It's gonna be great though. I know a few people with twins and they're doing great, and had healthy pregnancies. I know MS and some other symptoms can be amplified with twins, but it's all temporary and you have our support!

I'm having a rough go of it ladies, mostly at work. The nausea and bloating makes it really hard to stay intensely focused and I have made several mistakes this week. I work a lot with small details, spreadsheets and I cannot be making these mistakes. My manager doesn't know I'm pregnant, I'm waiting until we get genetic testing results back, but I'm wondering if I need to come clean sooner than that to try and explain myself. I'm still new in my position so my pregnancy will likely come as a shock and I'll be judged for my timing, but I'm 37 and just felt waiting longer for a job wasn't worth it.

They’re making me wait until 7 weeks for my ultrasound. I’m so freaking grumpy right now.

The lady on the phone said they’d be doing one today and I’m actually way more upset than I thought I’d be.

I have to tell my oldest and I can’t tell her until I know there’s a baby in there. This is dumb and it’s dumb that I’m this upset about it.

Double Congratulations KatyR!!! How did your DH take the news?

Stuckinoki that’s so frustrating! Hope time goes fast for you so your scan happens soon

MS has actually become manageable the past 2 days. Hope that isn’t a bad sign

Cnote it might be worth mentioning it to your manager if you're struggling. I felt so much better once my team knew!

Stuckinoki I can understand your frustration - it's hard waiting for a scan! Mine is over 4 weeks away and it can't come soon enough!

Aphy it could be that your ms peaked early and its easing off now. Although it can ease off and come back again so I don't think you need to worry! I'm glad you're having a bit of a break from it tho.

Oh my goodness I am SO tired! Thus fatigue is hitting me so hard! I don't remember being this tired with my DD. It took me about 10 minutes to build up enough energy to get out my car and get some shopping today.

Oh my goodness I am SO tired! Thus fatigue is hitting me so hard! I don't remember being this tired with my DD. It took me about 10 minutes to build up enough energy to get out my car and get some shopping today.
I feel you on the fatigue, I’m shattered all the time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->