~*May Miracles 2020*~

How do you think you will all go about telling friends and family?

I need to tell my manager fairly soon so my maternity pay etc can be sorted in plenty of time. So I'll go by LMP dates until I have my scan so I'll be 6 weeks on the 13th September - on here I've been going by the date I think I conceived - and I'll tell my manager on the 16th.

We might tell my mum and my husbands parents before the 12 week scan as they are our closest family, then after the 12 week scan everyone else can know.

I want to find a nice way of telling our 6 year old daughter tho - perhaps a box with a balloon in saying 'sister' and then a tshirt saying big sister or something and then a scan pic with a letter from baby? I think that'll be quite cute!

Oh and I just realised I didn't tell you all my name! It's Mary :)

Labs came back at hcg 34 and progesterone 34. The dr seemed very happy with that. Labs again on thursday then once next week then the next week after an early scan. The nurse even scheduled my 8 week apt. 34 seems low, but as long as it doubles, I guess I'm good. No cramping or spotting and progesterone is good. So I guess I'll take that for now! Still in disbelief.

@Heather.1987 - awesome.

My midwife hasn't gotten back to me yet, not helping with the uneasy nerves lol. I'm just taking things a day at a time so I don't work myself up too much.

Keeping fingers crossed ladies!!

My hcg was only 29 last week and I freaked out, but it was just very early days, only 10/11dpo. It has to start somewhere! I’ve since had 2-3 on a digi and maxed out a FRER today, so I think it’s fine now.
With my other 2, my hcg was around 1,000 when I first had it done because I didn’t find out until I was 19dp2dt with Finlo and 17dpo with Kirree!
I’ve got a scan 2 weeks today. I’ll be about 6+3, so should see a heartbeat. I can’t wait!
I filled in the online booking-in request form today, so I should hear back about that soon. It won’t be for at least 3 more weeks.

I went back to work on Monday after 2 maternity leaves. This is my second time returning to work from maternity leave pregnant! I’m a teacher in a secondary school.
We don’t have to tell work until we are 25 weeks, but I’ll probably mention it to personnel after my early scan, then do it formally after 12 week scan.
We’ve told our parents and a handful of close friends. I’m still in disbelief though, so it feels really odd to say it aloud.

This is all my FRERs so far...
1C86B049-850C-44BA-8487-DB1B8DD2C03B.jpeg
I love how it progressed to taking the dye out of the control in the most recent one.
I had some nausea the other day, but I’m on prednisolone now, so that stops morning sickness. I take it until 12 weeks because of my high levels of natural killer cells, but the side effects are great - no morning sickness and my eczema clears up! I love the first trimester! I also use cyclogest pessaries, which are not so good. I probably don’t need them, but I had them with my son because he was IVF and now I don’t want to risk not using them.

So, can we do a first post with due dates etc? Mary, you’d have to edit your first post, but it might be nice to keep track of everyone.
Edit: just seen that the second post is “bump”, so you could edit that to copy and paste your first post, then edit your first post to show due dates??? Just an idea.

My hcg was only 29 last week and I freaked out, but it was just very early days, only 10/11dpo. It has to start somewhere! I’ve since had 2-3 on a digi and maxed out a FRER today, so I think it’s fine now.
With my other 2, my hcg was around 1,000 when I first had it done because I didn’t find out until I was 19dp2dt with Finlo and 17dpo with Kirree!
I’ve got a scan 2 weeks today. I’ll be about 6+3, so should see a heartbeat. I can’t wait!
I filled in the online booking-in request form today, so I should hear back about that soon. It won’t be for at least 3 more weeks.

I went back to work on Monday after 2 maternity leaves. This is my second time returning to work from maternity leave pregnant! I’m a teacher in a secondary school.
We don’t have to tell work until we are 25 weeks, but I’ll probably mention it to personnel after my early scan, then do it formally after 12 week scan.
We’ve told our parents and a handful of close friends. I’m still in disbelief though, so it feels really odd to say it aloud.

This is all my FRERs so far...
View attachment 1067472
I love how it progressed to taking the dye out of the control in the most recent one.
I had some nausea the other day, but I’m on prednisolone now, so that stops morning sickness. I take it until 12 weeks because of my high levels of natural killer cells, but the side effects are great - no morning sickness and my eczema clears up! I love the first trimester! I also use cyclogest pessaries, which are not so good. I probably don’t need them, but I had them with my son because he was IVF and now I don’t want to risk not using them.

So, can we do a first post with due dates etc? Mary, you’d have to edit your first post, but it might be nice to keep track of everyone.
Edit: just seen that the second post is “bump”, so you could edit that to copy and paste your first post, then edit your first post to show due dates??? Just an idea.

Oh yes love the idea! I will edit it now..... I think I'll put 8th May for me as its going to go by my lmp dates and if they think I'm further ahead at the 12 week scan I can change it again.

Also those progression lines are beautiful!

Heather - going by your ticker I think you due date is 14th May?

And Emma when is your due date?

Hi guys. Congrats to you all and hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months.
Took this today at 12dpo.
According to days I'm due 20th May 2020.

I already have one son who is 5 nearly 6 and we have been trying for a sibling for around 2 years. I'm over 35 and OH is 50 (although acts about 13!) so we knew it would take time. Still In shock though and not told OH!

Currently my only symptom has been sore bbs which I never normally get and was the reason I tested on 11 dpo!

How's everyone else doing?

IMG_20190905_062453.jpg

I already have one son who is 5 nearly 6 and we have been trying for a sibling for around 2 years. I'm over 35 and OH is 50 (although acts about 13!) so we knew it would take time. Still In shock though and not told OH!

Currently my only symptom has been sore bbs which I never normally get and was the reason I tested on 11 dpo!

View attachment 1067490

Hi Katie!! Welcome!! Congrats on your BFP!!

I will add you to our list!

View attachment 1067490

Hi Katie!! Welcome!! Congrats on your BFP!!

I will add you to our list!

I took a FRER this morning (haven't tested since my digital positive at 12dpo now currently 15dpo) and the test line showed immediately as the sample was moving up the strip. Still nervous for my blood work on Tuesday but slightly reassured that things are ok this time (had 2 consecutive losses July/August)! EDD is around Mother's Day 2020!

I took a FRER this morning (haven't tested since my digital positive at 12dpo now currently 15dpo) and the test line showed immediately as the sample was moving up the strip. Still nervous for my blood work on Tuesday but slightly reassured that things are ok this time (had 2 consecutive losses July/August)! EDD is around Mother's Day 2020!

That definitely sounds promising! Are you in the UK or US as our mother's days are different I think?!

Hello to the newbies! Congratulations on your pregnancies.
Hi Katy - I’m also “over 35”... by 7 years! After infertility and miscarriage, I finally had my first baby via IVF aged 39, my second natural miracle when I was 41 and this one is due 2 weeks before I’m 43. I’ve been far more fertile in my 40s than I ever was in my 30s!!!

According to LMP, I’m due on 6th May. I’m pretty sure I didn’t ovulate until at least cd18 though.

So my labs came back at 41. This baby will not stick. Not sure what to expect now. The nurse said she will call me back. My body does not give up my babies. I've had 3 c sections and all of them I never even dilated to 1 at 39 weeks. When I lost chelsea at 12 weeks my body wouldn't give her up. Even after medicine my cervix tore in 3 spots during the dnc. So not sure what will happen. Its heartbreaking for sure, but not like when I was pregnant for 12 weeks and lost a baby. The waiting hurts. I just want it done. Also I want a 4th but scared to go through another loss again. Good luck to all you may babies, I'll be snooping and watching you all!

So my labs came back at 41. This baby will not stick. Not sure what to expect now. The nurse said she will call me back. My body does not give up my babies. I've had 3 c sections and all of them I never even dilated to 1 at 39 weeks. When I lost chelsea at 12 weeks my body wouldn't give her up. Even after medicine my cervix tore in 3 spots during the dnc. So not sure what will happen. Its heartbreaking for sure, but not like when I was pregnant for 12 weeks and lost a baby. The waiting hurts. I just want it done. Also I want a 4th but scared to go through another loss again. Good luck to all you may babies, I'll be snooping and watching you all!

Heather I'm so sorry :(

According to LMP, I’m due on 6th May. I’m pretty sure I didn’t ovulate until at least cd18 though.

I'll keep your due date at 10th May and then when you've had a dating scan I can just update it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"