~*May Miracles 2020*~

Oh Heather, I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope things don’t drag out and you are ok. Thinking of you xxx

Hi Ladies,

Was wondering if I might join your group?

Yesterday and this morning got my faint BFP. Must say I’m really scared, baby was not planned as my husband and I are on a break but this little gem was obviously meant to be.

Current due date is 20th May

Welcome and congratulations, StarryEyed. I’m sorry things have been difficult. Have you told your husband about the baby?

So my labs came back at 41. This baby will not stick. Not sure what to expect now. The nurse said she will call me back. My body does not give up my babies. I've had 3 c sections and all of them I never even dilated to 1 at 39 weeks. When I lost chelsea at 12 weeks my body wouldn't give her up. Even after medicine my cervix tore in 3 spots during the dnc. So not sure what will happen. Its heartbreaking for sure, but not like when I was pregnant for 12 weeks and lost a baby. The waiting hurts. I just want it done. Also I want a 4th but scared to go through another loss again. Good luck to all you may babies, I'll be snooping and watching you all!

So sorry :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Was wondering if I might join your group?

Yesterday and this morning got my faint BFP. Must say I’m really scared, baby was not planned as my husband and I are on a break but this little gem was obviously meant to be.

Current due date is 20th May

Welcome Starry!!

Im sorry things are a little turbulent for you at the moment, but I hope this group can help you feel a little better and you can work things out with hubby! Congratulations on your little bean :)

Welcome and congratulations, StarryEyed. I’m sorry things have been difficult. Have you told your husband about the baby?

Thanks so much! Yes, hubby is excited for another baby! But it’s difficult to get excited whilst everything else is upside down. No doubt I’ll get through this! And I have my son who keeps me very busy and my mind from dwelling.

Welcome Starry!!

Im sorry things are a little turbulent for you at the moment, but I hope this group can help you feel a little better and you can work things out with hubby! Congratulations on your little bean :)

Thank you! I’m trying to get excited! I am a little bit. I went and bought all new teats for the bottles today haha. Trying to get prepared as early as possible. Which shouldn’t be too hard as I have everything from my son. He’s only just turned 1.

How is everyone feeling? Many symptoms?
My first symptom (now that I look back) was getting extremely puffed out running around with my son the night before my BFP. Same thing happened before I found out I was pregnant with my son. Today I’ve been feeling a little off but nothing overwhelming. That and extreme thirst!

Congrats Starry.

I'm mainly feeling tired and as though I could sleep for a week. Felt a little nauseaous and bloated yesterday but I think that's because I missed lunch (due to a work meeting) and then quickly ate something when I got home.
Main symptom is sore bbs. They feel bruised and huge.

My symptoms started with sore boobs although they aren't too bad now. Then feeling wiped out really easily, extreme thirst, insomnia, and as I have acid reflux anyway, that's been flaring up more. But it did in my first pregnancy and that combined with morning sickness was just awful! So I'm praying I don't get it like last time.

I also took another digi this morning and it's progressed from 2-3 weeks like last week to 3+. So my Beany seems to be doing well :)

Hi ladies, can I join?
Edd is 13 May. I will have 2 under 2, so feeling a bit nervous. But super super excited! My first took 20 cycles (including a mc and a cp) to conceive, so was quite surprised to get my bfp at cycle #2 this time round.
It works out perfectly, since I can go on pregnancy leave as soon as my maternity leave ends and I won't have to return to work until around July of 2021! (I started pregnancy leave for my girl in May 2018, so its a looooong break so far).

Hi ladies, can I join?
Edd is 13 May. I will have 2 under 2, so feeling a bit nervous. But super super excited! My first took 20 cycles (including a mc and a cp) to conceive, so was quite surprised to get my bfp at cycle #2 this time round.
It works out perfectly, since I can go on pregnancy leave as soon as my maternity leave ends and I won't have to return to work until around July of 2021! (I started pregnancy leave for my girl in May 2018, so its a looooong break so far).

Welcome Bloblo!!! I can imagine it's daunting to have 2 under 2 but one of the main plus points is that they can both play together when they get older. It might be challenging but it's a fun challenge that'll make you feel so proud when you look back at all the memories :)

I have mints at the ready. I had them to help my last pregnancy and so far they're helping with mild nausea and my reflux that has flared up so far.

Such a relief after I've had one!

Although I feel I need something sour - like a sour lemon type drink or sweet. That helps suppress the nausea also.

I need to speak to my doctor to be sure I'm OK taking ranitidine in pregnancy incase my reflux kicks off big time. It seems to be safe but I wanna make sure.

15678594875644731055536433052705.jpg

Hi ladies, can I join?

Welcome Bloblo - I will also end up with 2 under 2. They’ll be 22 months apart. My sister and I are nearly exactly 2 years apart and best friends. I can only hope the same for my 2.
My first also took a year to conceive so this one is very much a BIG surprise!!

Did another test this morning (currently 4.30am lol) and it’s fainter than yesterday’s. Trying not to stress too much because it was my Third MU that gave the strongest result yesterday! Crazy how that works!!

Any gender preferences from anyone?
Of course just happy with a healthy baby, but I’m not sure what I’d prefer anymore. Before I had my son I wanted a girl but LOVE my boy like crazy. After having him I really wanted 3 boys. But now I’m not sure if I’d prefer a girl instead. Crazy early morning thoughts

Any gender preferences from anyone?
Of course just happy with a healthy baby, but I’m not sure what I’d prefer anymore. Before I had my son I wanted a girl but LOVE my boy like crazy. After having him I really wanted 3 boys. But now I’m not sure if I’d prefer a girl instead. Crazy early morning thoughts
I feel pretty similar (but opposite) :haha:
Before DD I always saw my future as having 2 boys. We even thought she was a boy until 25w pregnant. But... now that I have a girl I am wondering if I even want a boy. Would be nice to have one of each, but difficult to imagine bonding with a boy as much. I guess its a good thing that the choice is not ours :haha:

Welcome to the newbies and congratulations.
We will have 3 of 3 and under... my son will be 3 and 3 months, my daughter will be 20 months and I’ll have a newborn. Wouldn’t have it any other way. There are 19 months between these two and I love the gap. This time it will be 20 months.

I have one of each already, so I’m fine with either. I found out the gender with both and this tile I’m going to try really hard to stay team yellow. I want the chance to have a surprise now that I genuinely don’t mind.

My FRERs have maxed out so much the control dye has nearly gone! I’d do another digital because I reckon I’d get 3+ but I can’t really justify spending any more on tests!!!

55B066A7-24AE-4DA7-A2F0-448D7EBB5B80.jpeg
(Test on left, control on right)

I think I'm pretty happy with either as long as they're healthy.

On one side it would be nice to have a boy as then I'd have one of each but then I've had a girl, I know how to raise a girl and might get along better with my first.

We didn't find out what we were having with her as we wanted the surprise, but with this baby we will find out the sex.

I don't know if it's just me, but I swear my daughter is being a bit more clingy and affectionate recently. I feel like it's as if subconsciously she already knows and is somehow drawn towards me. I mean probably not but it feels that way!

I currently have 2 girls and a boy... Would love another boy to even things out but also, I love being a boy mom. Not saying I don't love my daughters, they're just "higher maintenance" LOL

I love being a boy mum too!!

Atti is just high energy constantly unless he’s sleeping haha. I figure another boy would keep him busy

I love being a boy mum too!!

Atti is just high energy constantly unless he’s sleeping haha. I figure another boy would keep him busy
Yep, I’ve got one of those boys too! Having a baby sister didn’t calm him down, but she has learnt to stick up for herself already (she’s nearly 1), so I wonder how she will behave when it’s her turn to be the older one??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->