~*May Miracles 2020*~

I got 3+ today, which means hcg has gone from blood levels of 29 just 11 days ago to urine level of over 2753! I’m over the moon!!!
FE260FC8-B4D8-4AA5-BF30-FECE09907F3C.jpeg

Yay for progression!!! I love seeing that on the digis.

I swore I’d never worry about progression lines etc, but I’m worried now I haven’t seen my lines getting much darker. I know I should just leave for a few days, but who am I kidding hahaha I’d drive myself mad wondering. Will test in a few hours ( when it’s actually morning )

My lines didn’t do much for a week. I had bloods done and they were only 29, so it was very early days at that point. If the number is doubling every 2 days, the hcg was only going up tiny amounts each day for a few days.
I’m sure you will see progress soon. When I left it 3 days, things really progressed well.

I’m an obsessive about everything, especially pregnancy and baby related stuff! This will be our last, so I’m getting the most excitement out of it I can!!!

Yay for progression!!! I love seeing that on the digis.

I swore I’d never worry about progression lines etc, but I’m worried now I haven’t seen my lines getting much darker. I know I should just leave for a few days, but who am I kidding hahaha I’d drive myself mad wondering. Will test in a few hours ( when it’s actually morning )

Fingers crossed you get a darker line! But as long as they're all pretty steady then I'm sure all is OK!

Anyone else feeling really unmotivated? I just haven't had any focus or energy today so hubs has been doing pretty much everything. I know I shouldnt feel bad as everyone needs a relaxation day but I feel like a bit of a slob right now :lol:

My lines didn’t do much for a week. I had bloods done and they were only 29, so it was very early days at that point. If the number is doubling every 2 days, the hcg was only going up tiny amounts each day for a few days.
I’m sure you will see progress soon. When I left it 3 days, things really progressed well.

I’m an obsessive about everything, especially pregnancy and baby related stuff! This will be our last, so I’m getting the most excitement out of it I can!!!

I can’t help but stress. So silly!
These are my a million tests I’ve done haha. Top is FMU Saturday in order til the bottom which was 5.30am this morning (Monday). So I’ve done a couple each day. It looks like the same line. What do you ladies think?

I am feeling extra nauseous this morning!! Had to have a dry biscuit to calm my stomach but I think that’s because I had my vitamin on an empty stomach.

769A6114-0992-424D-ADB4-3337BB4E470D.jpeg

Last edited:
Those cheapie tests never seem to show progression as well. Can you get some FRERs? I am embarrassed to say I have spent a total of around £50 on FRERs and Clearblue Weeks Indicators this time, whoops. I did find FRERs on Amazon for £6.99 for 2, which saved me a little. I just can’t resist them!!!

I can’t help but stress. So silly!
These are my a million tests I’ve done haha. Top is FMU Saturday in order til the bottom which was 5.30am this morning (Monday). So I’ve done a couple each day. It looks like the same line. What do you ladies think?

I am feeling extra nauseous this morning!! Had to have a dry biscuit to calm my stomach but I think that’s because I had my vitamin on an empty stomach.

View attachment 1067734

Those lines are pretty steady. But like Ellie said, defo buy a FRER!

As for vitamins - mine always make me feel nauseated if I take them in the morning on an empty stomach. So now I take them before I go to bed. Easier now I'm having waves of nausea here and there lol

Those cheapie tests never seem to show progression as well. Can you get some FRERs? I am embarrassed to say I have spent a total of around £50 on FRERs and Clearblue Weeks Indicators this time, whoops. I did find FRERs on Amazon for £6.99 for 2, which saved me a little. I just can’t resist them!!!

Ellie I think that's the amazon deal I got too on the FRERs lol. Plus £2.50 ish for a bag of 20 cheapies!

Thanks Ladies, I bought some FRERs this morning. Just got home from work and did one. Test line came up before the control which was SUCH a relief haha. Stupid cheapies (bottom cheapie is from this arvo too)

2F36053C-5FB0-45FF-8AEA-FE1BCC4CD7FD.jpeg

I just had my first dental check up in years lol. I updated my info and let them know I was pregnant and they then said I didn't have to pay. I thought I had to have the MATB1 form to get my exception card but they said it was fine as it was so yay!

The exhaustion is killing me! And morning (allday) sickness is kicking up a gear. I really just want to stay in bed all day...
DD has decided to be extra super clingy today, so I am getting nothing done anyway, really should've just stayed in bed.

The exhaustion is killing me! And morning (allday) sickness is kicking up a gear. I really just want to stay in bed all day...
DD has decided to be extra super clingy today, so I am getting nothing done anyway, really should've just stayed in bed.

It's awful when the exhaustion hits you! I've had mild nausea but combined with my reflux and a headache I feel like I just wanna crawl into bed.

Hubs and I are going to see It part 2 at the cinema later so I'm hoping that the nice evening together will help me feel better. Our DD is going with her grandparents overnight.

Yay for FRER lines. They are so reassuring!

I feel well, as always. I’m so lucky that I don’t get any bad symptoms when pregnant, except really awful heartburn later on. At this stage, it’s just a bit of palpitations and breathlessness and I quite like them because they are my pregnancy signs.

Got off work a little early today.... Did a load of dishes, then laid down... Woke up an hour later. :shock: whoops!

I was so tired at work today too. Now I feel rushed because I'm late picking up the youngest from Nana's house and getting the middle kid to his Scout meeting.

This is going to be a loooong first trimester.

Im starting to feel really yuk lol.

I do worry about how long I'll be able to hide it at work - two colleagues know already but I haven't told my manager or anyone else there. But if I'm looking a bit green they're going to question it!

Let's see how today goes!

I just had my first dental check up in years lol. I updated my info and let them know I was pregnant and they then said I didn't have to pay. I thought I had to have the MATB1 form to get my exception card but they said it was fine as it was so yay!

That’s so awesome. I actually had been putting off the dentist for a few ... years ... because last time I went is cost me $600 even with health insurance. This time $90!!! The small wins

Can relate to the exhaustion!! I’m never a day sleeper and go to bed pretty late normally, but I could sleep at my desk!

I forgot how long the first tri is. I’ve just ticked over to 4 weeks today - although I’m not 100% sure on dates, think I might be further along than I think.

That’s so awesome. I actually had been putting off the dentist for a few ... years ... because last time I went is cost me $600 even with health insurance. This time $90!!! The small wins

Can relate to the exhaustion!! I’m never a day sleeper and go to bed pretty late normally, but I could sleep at my desk!

I forgot how long the first tri is. I’ve just ticked over to 4 weeks today - although I’m not 100% sure on dates, think I might be further along than I think.

It could be that you are further along if you're getting symptoms this early.

Yesterday morning was hard going. I was running one of our female clinics and they were all fairly complex and I was battling waves of nausea and thirst during it. By the afternoon I was fine, but boy was I tired!!

Hi all, my name is Christy and I'm 6 weeks along, due on May 4, 2020. I'm 36 (37 next week yikesss!) so we're going to be doing all the genetic testing and what not. Baby was conceived on first cycle trying so we were a bit surprised but also pretty stoked. My husband and I already have a son who will be 3 in January. There is a lot of anticipated transitions happening with this pregnancy...we will likely move and I may leave my job when we have the baby. My job is very demanding mentally and my employer doesn't know I'm pregnant yet. I've been SO tired and fuzzy headed and have overlooked a few minor details in the last couple weeks and it didn't go unnoticed. So I'm really stressed out about how my job performance will fare in this pregnancy, ugh. Anyway, besides that we are excited and of course terrified about our lil May 2020 miracle, lol.

Well... First midwife appt was yesterday. Drew blood to check vitamin D level, progesterone level, and hcg level. It will be a couple days before I hear anything.

I'm 4w+5 currently and have sore-to-the-touch boobs, nighttime nausea (thank God because I can sleep through most of it), daytime exhaustion followed by insomnia. Please let this baby stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->