~*May Miracles 2020*~

I've got my next midwife appointment tomorrow so I wonder if she'll measure me.

I've come down with the worst cold, well I'm not actually sure it's a cold, it's just my ears and throat, but oh the pain is unbearable!! Really hoping it eases off soon, I forgot how awful being ill whilst pregnant is!! I miss Night Nurse!!!

Well we had our 3D scan! Except little lady was NOT playing ball and is currently breech with her legs right up over her head and kept putting her hands over her face. So we didn't get the images we wanted but we got a snapshot of her. They have booked us in for a rescan in 2 weeks time so fingers crossed she will behave then!

Definitely a girl tho and growth all normal.

139216214..jpg

Ellie, I am glad you seem to be doing better and not as sick and the weight is coming back up. I hope all goes well with the extra

Babylove, I hope the cold gets better! I know it sucks being pregnant and sick at the same time!

Jary, sounds like DS1 at my 3D echo haha (minus the breech that boy was head down at 28 on the dot and never moved). I am sorry she wasn't helping much! Here they recommend them around 30 to 34 weeks since usually baby is head down. I hope she decides to help out a little at the re scan but for the little glimpse she seems adorbs!

Lovely looking scan! And you get to have a rescan which is lovely! Hope that it goes better!!

Is anyone having weird cravings... it’s not an eating craving but I’m LOVING the smell of rubber at the moment... rubber boots... rubber mats... hot water bottles... I'm constantly sniffing them :rofl:

Thanks ladies! She's very like her big sister which I expected but actually seeing her just made it more amazing!

As for cravings I still don't have many specific ones except juicy things but I just want to eat and eat..... It never ends lol!!

Hey ladies how are we all??

It's been my birthday today so hubs and I have enjoyed a lovely lunch today at a luxury pub in the New Forest. Amazing food. Problem is there's a little person taking up most of the room so I get full quicker :lol:

28 weeks today and officially in the 3rd Trimester! My goodness the time is flying by!

Happy birthday Jary. Hope it was a nice day.

I had 28 week growth scan today and Baby is estimated at 2lb11oz. Kirree was estimated at 28 weeks as 2lb9oz and was born at 7lbs so I’m expecting similar size.

I hate growth scans, because of what happened to Finlo. I get so anxious, have nightmares the night before and can’t sit in the waiting room with others. Today I had a huge meltdown before the scan and then couldn’t talk to the consultant or anyone else afterwards. I have been a mess all day.
Next one is booked in for 3 weeks’ time.

Kittykat, not a weird craving but I have been addicted to cheeseburgers this pregnancy haha.

Jary HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Haha the belly can get in the way indeed! Congrats for 3rd trimester!

Ellie I can its understandable that you dislike them now. Im really sorry. :hugs:

I'm better. Still healthy. By the 22nd Rafael's room should be done!

In other news. I had to pull over while driving home yesterday... I thought I was having insane contractions... turns out little one was turning from a sideways position to a heads down position! And I thought DS1 was early at 28 weeks (it was funny he turned during my checkup so I remember the moment and feeling vividly haha...) Now I look like I lost half my belly (some people asked me if I gave birth during the night ahah...)

202002132151361926475133779_compress78.jpg

Last edited:
Ellie it's perfectly understandable why you feel so anxious! But baby seems to be doing well! Our little one was approx 2lbs 7oz at the 3d scan so she's on track too.

Missie that's great he's turned but must have been a bit surprising with the pains! I'm really hoping our girly turns head down for the next scan but she does seem to love the breech position!

Sorry ladies, haven’t been on the past 2 weeks, been crazy busy and sick on top of that. 4D scan went great last week and little Josh played along so nicely. At our monthly scan yesterday he was weighing 1.1kg and c-section date was confirmed for either 20 or 24 April. So far I have picked up 7kg so seems to be 1kg per month of pregnancy though I look huge! Definitely carrying much larger than with first pregnancy. Do any of you suffer from pregnancy rhinitis? Mine is in absolute full force and nothing helps for it. I get maybe 4 hrs sleep a night as a result of being so congested that I can’t breathe. Saline spray doesn’t help neither does humidity

Happy birthday for yesterday Jary! I hope you had a super special day! Love your 4D scan pick

Missie, wow, that’s a big difference in stomach size! Wonder if he is going to turn again?

hope everyone is doing ok! Happy Valentine’s Day to All!

CD03EC98-3FFD-438B-81A5-BFA9BCDF8D5F.jpeg

Jary, happy birthday for yesterday!! And happy 3rd trimester!!

Aphy, I had it with my son, I found the nasal breatheasy plasters helped massively to be able to get a good nights sleep!! I've just gotten over the worst ever sinus infection, it was a killer, apparently they are worse in pregnancy, fun times!! Ended up on antibiotics and feel so much better now. Phew!

Just having my GTT, my 2hours is almost up, I am so bored as I forgot my headphones so couldn't watch the tv programmes I'd downloaded, doh!

Thank you for the birthday wishes ladies! :)

Aphy how exciting that you've got your little babies eviction date set! It'll come around quick!

Hey ladies sorry I’ve been mia, very busy week. Love seeing your 3D pics! Happy bday Jary! We had our 4D scan and the baby wasn’t having it, plus the facilities had janky equipment. We’re going to go somewhere else in a few weeks and see if we can get better photos. I think generally he looks like his big brother! No surprise there =)

3B950C1E-8700-43B2-B783-772C2F2163E3.jpeg

Lovely scan cnote! I love them, they're amazing! I can't stop looking at my little lady thinking she's mine and in under 12 weeks or so she will be here! At least I hope its under 12 weeks and not over! Haha!

She's currently pushing a leg or something into my hip. It's morning here at the moment so maybe morning stretches?! :lol:

Babylove, will definitely give the nasal strips a try! Going this afternoon for a sinus drainage massage...have never been before so not sure what to expect or how long it will last but I'm open to trying anything at this stage

Cnote, such a cute face!

Good luck Aphy, hope the massage helps!! If you go on you tube there are tons on sinus/lymph node drainage techniques as well, I find them really helpful whenever I am suffering bad!!

Massage was a bust, hasn’t made no difference whatsoever. I am as solidly congested as previously next will try the nasal strips as soon as I can get to a chemist

hope everyone had a good day!

Go up and down the stairs, and tugging your earlobe out, that always helps release some pressure. I really feel for you and hope it let's up soon.

Cnote and aphy, those little ones look adorable! I hope you get another 3D soon cnote! I remember my DS1 not cooperating at all for ours. Haha.

Had my GD test this morning. Forgot how nasty that stuff is. Now I am looking at my work phone like a mad woman... haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"