~*May Miracles 2020*~

I echo what Jary said. Don’t worry too much about baby - it will get what it needs. You need to keep your strength up though, so eat whatever you think might stay down.
I’m glad your dad has been discharged, but it must be such a tough time for you all. Thinking of you.

I am glad your dad has been discharged. Please don't put too much pressure on yourself as the others have mentioned. You have enough going on, and LO will be okay. Keep hydrated and we're sending you a lot of love :hugs:

I echo what all the others are saying, take each day as it comes and do whatever you need to do to get through it :hugs:

So glad your dad is okay and you’re able to support him right now. You are in shock...your baby will be okay. Many women have had healthy babies during times of tragedy and crisis...we are resilient like that, but please email your obgyn, maybe they can recommend something to help. Thoughts are with you, just take this one day at a time.

Aphy I am so sorry to hear this!! My heart is broken for your family! Please rest and eat what you can.

Everything will take time to process. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Aphy, just wanted to let you know I’ve been thinking about you and sending you as much strength as I can <3

31 week growth scan today and all was good. Baby approx 3lb15 and cephalic. Next scan in 3 weeks.

B9AA401E-1D84-429D-93F4-03B95B01F372.jpeg

Perfect Ellie!!!

Can your baby please tell my baby she needs to be in that position also? :lol:

Perfect Ellie!!!

Can your baby please tell my baby she needs to be in that position also? :lol:
She’s got lots of time to turn. Don’t worry yet. Kirree was breech at the 28 week scan and turned the day before my 32 week scan (I got it on video, massive bump shift). They said not to worry at all before 35 weeks.
Finlo was breech at 35 weeks, when he also decided to stop growing and had to come out. I had a caesarean that I did not want.

Thank you everyone! I have been able to keep food down since day 3 at least though I eat out of necessity, not desire. Had the memorial today but am so angry because my dad has shown no emotion whatsoever through this all besides anxiety about himself being alone. My husband and I have to compensate significantly financially now to pay everything of his monthly until my moms estate gets sorted only for him to call me now and say he is going gambling. Gambling the evening of your wife’s memorial...something she always disliked him doing. Feel it is such a slap in the face for what we are doing for him and for my moms memory

On the pregnancy note, we have our next scan on Thursday again. He weighed 1.7kg last week

Ellie, such a lovely scan!

Obviously I don’t know your dad at all, but (playing devil’s advocate a little)... maybe this is his way of coping with his grief? Still very hurtful for you and I would feel very cross too, but maybe he can’t deal with letting his real emotions show and possibly the gambling is almost a release of sorts? I don’t know.
I’ve been thinking of you a lot. Our babies are a very similar size now <3

Thanks Ellie!

Has anyone’s belly buttons popped?

I know they say you carry larger with your second pregnancy but this is ridiculous. I look like a stuffed turkey. Massive and still have 1.5months to go! Can’t believe how uncomfortable I am

I'm sorry for the way its going with your dad right now Aphy :hugs: Lot of emotions and stress going around I imagine. Cant be easy for anyone :hugs:

My belly button hasnt popped yet! But it didnt either when my DS1 was born at 37+2!

I do fee for you for the the stuff turkey part tho hahah

My belly button never pops. I’m carrying so much smaller this time than the other 2... it’s really strange.
D6697BB9-79A9-4628-A0A7-457946558FBF.jpeg
F09B2E3B-FC80-465D-B20E-093358F68A27.jpeg

:nope:
Thanks Ellie!

Has anyone’s belly buttons popped?

I know they say you carry larger with your second pregnancy but this is ridiculous. I look like a stuffed turkey. Massive and still have 1.5months to go! Can’t believe how uncomfortable I am

Yes Aphy mine has! About the last 3 weeks I’d say. I have 12 weeks left and I feel sooo uncomfortable. I can’t imagine how I’m going to feel in another 2 month :sad1:

Ellie! Your belly is much tinier! But you look great.

DS1 at 29 weeks on the left.
Right now 29 weeks on the right.

Lower and smaller I think?
IMG_20200308_085912.jpg

Mine pops out a little here and there but it depends massively where she's lying. At the moment she's probably back to back or at the side so I get this dip in my belly button!

31+3 today!

15836891354532738717198427425862.jpg

How is everyone?

Hope the coronavirus issue hasn't caused too many problems where you all are. Here in the UK we've had people panic buying - including baby formula which has made it hard for some mums to get the milk their baby uses. It's not too bad where we are thankfully. Still frustrating tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->