May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Patrick can roll onto his side but not over onto his front yet.

I try and make sure he gets tummy time but Patrick gets really annoyed after about 3 minutes and starts shouting. Anyone else's LO's get agitated at tummy time?

Alex lives on his tummy :lol: he used to hate being on his back though hes getting much better with that recently.

Well, jabs were awful! He scremed the place down, and I don't mean he cried, I mean he actually screamed this horrible high pitched scream, which was just horrible. He's now got a temperature and is grumpy so he's had some calpol in the hopes he'll feel a bit better :(

Wish it was just the one lot they needed, can't believe we have to go through this again next month! :(

First time I posted on this one... Hope everybody is doing well.

Riley has been an absolute angel since the day he was born. I count my blessing every night. He weighed 7lbs1oz at birth, and at his 2 month checkup he was at 11lbs8oz.
Getting bigger and bigger every day.

He has slept 8-10 hours since he was 5 weeks old... but of course Mommy doesn't go to sleep when he does, so she doesn't necessarily get as much sleep.

Tummy time is good for about 15 minutes, then he starts getting cranky. But he is already holding himself up on his forearms and he bobs around like crazy when you sit him up straight. I nicknamed him the "Big Bopper".

The smiles and giggles are starting to come more frequently, especially for Mommy. A little chatterbox as well. Full of vowel words :)
It's been a fun ride so far...

Patrick can roll onto his side but not over onto his front yet.

I try and make sure he gets tummy time but Patrick gets really annoyed after about 3 minutes and starts shouting. Anyone else's LO's get agitated at tummy time?

Jake hates tummy time too. I get around it by having tummy time on my chest, he seems to put up with it a bit better.

I'm pleased everything is going well ravelyn, i wish my little bundle would sleep that long lol

Monkeh- Jabs are awful aren't they. The meningitis one is supposed to sting really bad, such a shame. I'm dreading our second lot next week xx

Samuel is now 10 weeks old. He had his first set of jags last week, which he did not like. He cried so hard, it was difficult seeing him like that and I am not looking forward to his next set.

He is 60.5cm long, which according to the Health Visitor is very long for his age, on his chart he is well above. However, he is slightly low on his weight, but nothing to worry about.

He has slept through the night for the past three nights, goes down between 10 and 10.30pm and gets up between 5.30 and 6am, which I am loving lol. I am still getting up during the night to check on him, but only once.

I am loving being his mummy so much, especially when he smiles at me. He is chatting away lots and is starting to giggle. Tummy time seems to be going okay, it depends on his mood.

We're off to visit the inlaws next week and it will be the first time Samuel has met his granddad (H's dad) so we are looking forward to that, but not the 6 hour drive with a baby.

Cx

Monkeh- Jabs are awful aren't they. The meningitis one is supposed to sting really bad, such a shame. I'm dreading our second lot next week xx

Yeah, they really are :( Dexter is absolutely fine today though after lots and lots of sleep! Hopefully that's the after effects gone already.

Don't think I said on here I got him weighed yesterday and he's now 10lb 12oz, so putting on weight nicely :)

Welcome Ravelyn...I am jealous of your LO's sleep pattern too! lol
Monkeh,I gave in to temptation. My Moby sling is on its way as we speak...I can't wait!! :D

Hows everyone doing, i havent posted in a little while. Erica sleeps from 8 until 4-5.. then has a bottle and goes back down til 8!!
Does anyone else go to baby groups? Im trying one, i always feel out of place at these things.

Welcome Ravelyn...I am jealous of your LO's sleep pattern too! lol
Monkeh,I gave in to temptation. My Moby sling is on its way as we speak...I can't wait!! :D

:happydance:

You'll love it!! :D

Hows everyone doing, i havent posted in a little while. Erica sleeps from 8 until 4-5.. then has a bottle and goes back down til 8!!
Does anyone else go to baby groups? Im trying one, i always feel out of place at these things.

I don't go to a group but i'm on a waiting list for baby massage. I always feel awkward at these things too, i don't like going anywhere if i don't know people there. Silly really.

Jake did his longest stint without a bottle so far last night. He went to bed at 7, woke at 11 for a bottle then slept till 7 this morning, i was well impressed! He's also trying to sit up. When he is in his car seat and bouncy chair he scrunches himsef up and lifts his head, looks like he's doing abdominal exercises lol.

Getting him weighed today, i'm guessing 13lb 8oz but we'll see xx

Were starting baby massage on Monday :D

omg i am sooooo shocked at Alexs weight! he is 11lbs 11ozs!he was 9lbs 8ozs 2 weeks ago.

We're starting baby massage on Tuesday...so excited! I am thinking about joining a mum and baby group too. I think it's probably tough the first time you go but you'll soon make friends...hope so anyway :)

Hey everyone! :waves: yikes I keep meaning to post but then lol I end up missing most of the conversation lol

Molly is out of the hospital and is doing well now! shes 8lb 71/2 oz!
Ooh that reminds me actually! (thanks missy) I need to look up mother and baby groups....I have that number for the baby massage somewhere....lol its just crazy at the moment! Molly has 2 check ups and 1 dietitions appt in Aug, I have an appt for my eye in Aug, plus Im seeing someone about my PND and once my mum gets her reffereal ( i already have mine ) Im joining sureslim and fit for life to try and lose wieght!! lol

lots to look forward too (or dread whichever way you wanna look it it lol)

how is everyone else and there LO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->