May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Dexter D.O.B 29/5/09, 7lb 14oz - Last weigh in 2 months (8 weeks 5 days) 10lb 12oz

Alice: DOB May 13, 8lb 15 oz, last weigh in 10 weeks 12lb 6 oz

Isobel: DOB 22/4/09, 7lb 3oz, last weigh in 11+5 12lb 10oz

Patrick: DOB 8/5/09, 9lb 1oz, at 12 weeks 13lb 9oz

Jacob D.O.B. 11/05/09 birth weight- 7lb 12oz last weigh in @ 11 weeks - 13lb 11oz

Chloe dob 16/04/09, last weigh in at 15 weeks -11lb 10oz
Nathan dob 16/04/09, last weigh in at 15 weeks- 14lb13oz

Archie: DOB 29/05/2009, 7lbs 3ozs ~ Last weigh in @ 8+6 10lb 15oz

I just got back from the hospital a few hours ago. Alice has been puking since friday and not sleeping and just started getting diarrhea :( So I call the nurse line and they said to take her into the walk-in clinic today not wait until tuesday (monday is a holiday here). Then the doctor said to take her into emergency for tests and to see the pediatrician. After the blood tests :cry: and urine tests came back fine we think it's just a tummy bug but I am keeping a close watch on my poor little sicky baby for a fever or anything else :cry: Last night I went through 2 sets of sheets, 4 sets of pj's, 4 sleepers for Alice, and tons of blankets and cloths as well as a bath all between 3 and 8 am. I really hope she sleeps well tonight and wakes up all better in the morning.

amelia hope alice gets better soon. Not nice not being able to do anything for them xx

Oh Amelia, i hope little Alice gets better soon. Its such a worry when LO's are poorly xx

Hope Alice gets better soon amelia xx

Theo - D.O.B 24/04/09 6lb 7oz Last weigh in 12 weeks 11lb 13oz

xx

Hope Alice makes a speedy recovery :hugs:

Dates added and added the names of which baby belongs to who :D

baboo, what were the twins birthweights?

aww hope alice gets better soon.

we've reached a milestone. zach reached out with an open hand and grabbed a toy!!! yey.......

Yay Zach :D

Im still waiting for Alex to do that, he'd rather get the toys with his feet :dohh:

aww excellent!!

Isobel just wants to put her hand in her mouth to eat it all the time!!!

:rofl: Jacob is in his rockie chair and i have this portable mobile/baby gym/ arch thingy (lol) and he is managing to grab the toys hanging infront of him and he is doing little abb crunches trying to lean forward to get the toys in his mouth. Its sooooo funny, he's getting so frustrated.....bless him xx

Thomas: DOB 13/05, 8lbs 6ozs ~ Last weigh in, 11.5 weeks 14lb 2ozs

Yay Zach :D

Im still waiting for Alex to do that, he'd rather get the toys with his feet :dohh:

we've got that atm. he loves kicking things and adds in the occasional punch, although he's got better co-ordination in his legs than hands. think i may have to ban daddy from watching the wrestling with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->