May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

well done zach!!! Alice has manged to do that a few times (I think) but I have never seen it. She will be playing with her toys on the floor and I look away for a second and she has one in her hand.

Alice seems to be feeling a bit better this morning. Only up 3 times last night and kept down most of her milk. The only thing I'm really worried about is she still hasn't had a poo last night or this morning. She usually does first thing when she wakes up and if she's up in the night she does one then too.

Ok just changed her and it looks like she was saving it all up. Messiest diaper she has ever done! :sick:

mmmmmmmm nice :lol:

We had out first baby massage class today. there was meant to be 5 couples and we were the only ones who turned up!
The woman did the class anyways so we had complete 1-1 attention :D

hey girls :) hope ur all good? sorry not been to say hi in a while, gosh arent they growing up quick?? scarlett is almost 3 months already!!!! :)

Hello you :hi:

Well i take back that Alkex doesnt do anything with his hands, his new thing....grab the dummy thats in his mouth, wave it around a bit then throw it. Not helpful during the night :dohh:
Rob says we need to stop using the ones with the handles, theyre the easiest to grab :lol:

excitable update:
ive just heard mmmmmmmm mmmmm mummmmmm mmmuummma
i know he's just babbling but it definately sounded like a mumma to me.i give him biiiiiig kisses and over exaturate the mwwwwwwah and ive been telling him over and over mumma before i feed him and he makes the mmmm sound when hungry now. (he usually just babbles oooo sounds). im off to reward him with boobie in the hope of more mummas!

awww so sweet
I just noticed Thomas was born the same day as Alice!

Glad Alice is feeling better - I never know where to start on those types of nappies :nope: It goes everywhere!!!

I think Alex is going to be a cheeky boy. Throwing around the dummy!!

I love the mummma sounds!!! Isobel makes a sounds like she says oh mum!! :cloud9:

A quick question, how long are May babies staying up for during the day... Isobel manages anywhere between 1 - 2 hours. But gets really tired and grumpy after 1 - 1.15hrs

Alex is the same, i struggle to keep him awake for longer than 2 hours and i just have to let him sleep.
I know they say let babies sleep but i have to wake him for his feed and bathtime or he would sleep forever!

He still goes to bed at normal time though :D

Isobel is exactly the same... She'd happily sleep on and on! I don't let it go past three hours in one stretch!

His afternoon one he gets 2-3 hours i let him have that but the other ones are usually 1-1.5 hours as a feed or bath time will come in.

Dexter's awake most of the day these days, with just one or two short naps. Sometimes he'll fall asleep on the boob but almost always wakes up once he's done.

Hehe, Dexter says 'oh Mum' too, and if anyone else is holding him when he's upset, he shouts 'Mummmm!, Mummmm!' :lol:

He also picked up a toy just this morning for the first time, and promptly shoved it in his mouth :dohh: :lol:

zachs awake most of the day aswell.
he has about a 2 hour nap in the morning and another 2 hour ish nap in the late afternoon. Some days he will sleep a lot though. not sure why. maybe growing days??

zach had his injections 1.5 hours ago. he cried but was really good and brave. we have got home and he only had 3.5oz of milk (normally has between 5 and 6oz) and now he is going to sleep. How long did it take for the vaccinations to kick in for your LO's before they were affected by them. and do you think this sleep is because of them?

Awww i hate the jabs! Jake got grumpy about 3-4 hours afterwards. It was like his legs were aching, bless him.

Jake also does the mmmm sound, he goes ma ma ma when he cries, its tooo cute!

You girls are lucky that your babies sleep in the day!! In his 10-12 hour day he will have 3 maybe 4 very short naps, like 20-30 mins!! xx

After my last post, he's fallen asleep and has stayed asleep the whole day so far aside from having a feed just now :dohh: I think he's having a definite growth spurt though.

What size clothing is everyone's LOs in? Dexter's between 0-3 and 3-6 atm. I think the 0-3 will be outgrown by the end of the week. He's not a heavy baby, but he's so tall he's outgrowing clothes fast!

Theo is awake between 1-2 hours inbetweeen feeds x

I've noticed that all of your lil ones are grabbing toys and such, I try to put a rattle in theos hand and he doesn't grasp it, the only thing he does is eat his fist. Should he be grasping toys by now? He'll grasp his comfort blanket fine xx

Alex doesnt really grab toys either, his dummy he grabs because its in his mouth where he wants to put his fist.

emsy, zach was grabbing his blankets and bibs first for a few weeks until he started grabbing toys. He still cant do t every time though.
5months is the age they say they should start grabbing toys so dont worry about it atall.

Monkeh, zach is still in newborn clothes and some of them are still a little big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->