May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

i found this and thought it might be of some interest https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/development/milestonesfirst6months/

Alice goes to bed between 8 and 9 then wakes up around 3 to be fed and goes right back to sleep then wakes up about 7 and is up for the day. She sometimes has a good 3 hour nap in the early afternoon, and if she does she will sleep right through the next night. But most days the longest she will nap for is a few little 1/2 hour ones.

Alice has outgrown all of her 0/3 month and some of the 3/6 is too small already. She has worn things that are labelled 12 month and they are just a bit too big.

zach has now been asleep for 3 hours since his injections. should i just let him sleep?

I would, i think its a normal reaction for them to sleep afterwards, plus if youve given any calpol then that will make them sleepy too.

Dexter's awake most of the day these days, with just one or two short naps. Sometimes he'll fall asleep on the boob but almost always wakes up once he's done.

were like this, very lucky if he naps for more than half hr at one time and often only naps in the day if he's nursed to sleep. he's to interested in everything and wants to play/ be social to sleep. he does tend to sleep 9pm-9am with a couple of 10-15min feeds in between.

were in 3-6months, although if he carries on growing at the same rate we wont be in them for long.

emsy, zach was grabbing his blankets and bibs first for a few weeks until he started grabbing toys. He still cant do t every time though.
5months is the age they say they should start grabbing toys so dont worry about it atall.

Monkeh, zach is still in newborn clothes and some of them are still a little big.

He's grabbing his blankets and bibs, he'll sometimes pull his dummy out too xx

He got hiccups at teh same time so it was hard to tell :lol:

Oh whilst i think of it, just want to mention a voucher swap group thats been setup. You swap vouchers that youre not gonna use for ones that you would. Link is in my sig :D

That's fab AG. Apparently Euan did that last week but I was in the kitchen making up bottles so I don't believe DH :rofl: Won't believe it til I hear it myself.

Euan did hold his rattle on his own for about 2 seconds this morning though :) And it was in his left hand, like his mummy :) Now that makes me really proud!!

She will danny... Don't fret. Isobel doesn't roll, goes onto her side but doesn't roll.

danny, Alex doesnt roll and hasnt made any attempt to :hugs:

Dont forget babies will develop at their own pace :D

Danny, don't worry hun, Theo doesn't roll either, he'll fall to his side if he lifts his legs high enough. Lol xx

AG is right danny, all babies develop at different rates. She'll just suprise you one day and laugh at you :)

Jake doesn't roll, just turns on his side. He can only go left at the moment and he only started doing it on tuesday! xx

Lucy doesnt roll get but gives the most heart melting little giggles :O)

Euan doesn't roll, just wriggles about when he's down on his play gym! Doesn't giggle either, we get the occasional 'aahh' but that's about it at the moment. Plenty time for him to turn into a little chatterbox though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->