May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

:rofl: It took me years LOL and i kept thinking i would press back and it would all go lol thankfully it didnt, but my OH got bored and went to bed :lol:

Its up :D
Had to fix some of the html but its perfect, thankyou soo much Hannah :D

front page looking very snazzy.
dont mean to be picky (well maybe a little) but can tues 13th may be changed to weds 13th may please on the birthday bit?

Loving the new front page!!!

So I have to tell someone about my night last night and I can't tell of my "real life" friends yet. I dated this guy way back in high school, like 8 years ago, but we have stayed friends and see each other maybe once or twice a year to catch up. Well on Friday he texted me to say he's in town for the weekend and he wanted to meet Alice. So he comes over that night for an hour or so, but Alice is already in bed and we just talked for a while. Then he came over again last night and brought dinner and a movie....and left at 3am :blush: :cloud9: He just broke up with a long-term GF so he's not in a state right now to start anything and we discussed that and we plan to just stay friends until he's ready to commit to something. Alice was a little angel and slept through the night for the first time in ages, it's like she knew mommy needed a little "grown-up time" :rofl: I have been feeling really down on myself lately and was thinking I would just stay single forever since I have a baby and my stretch marks look like something out of a horror movie. He made me feel so much better and even said I was beautiful, haven't had that said to me in years! :cloud9:

i love the new front page, its brilliant!! xx

It's fab... but Isobel's birthday is wrong.. 22nd April 2009 :)

Someone remind me tomorrow and ill fix it :D
Soooo tired and hungry right now i havent the brains to sort it :lol:

So how is everyone?
Alex is holding his head up loads now with tummy time:
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/Alexander%203-4%20months/08082009631.jpg

Im going to get him weighed either tomorrow or Weds, see where hes at.

Everything correct on the front page now?

Sorry! Chloe and Nathan are the 16th of April, its looking great though.
Alex is looking so big in that pic!. My two have just had their 3rd injections it was horrible, at least thats it over until their one. they have both started rolling and laughing so I'm a proud mummy!
Hope everyone else is ok!

front page looks great, dont understand why it says zach and dexter are the same age yet there's a day between them?

baboo?? are congratulations in order from looking at your ticker?

getting zach weighed on wednesday. yey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->