May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

front page looks great, dont understand why it says zach and dexter are the same age yet there's a day between them?

baboo?? are congratulations in order from looking at your ticker?

getting zach weighed on wednesday. yey!!!

lol no, I've just been to lazy to take it of so it must have got fed up and re-set itself!.
xx

Love the front page :)
Erica still not laugh, nor a single attempt at turning on to the side!!!
Mind you danni (my 4 year old daughter) didnt wanna do anything like that either, shes still very lazy lol.
Does anyone else have a bumbo chair.. i think they are great :)

Alice loves her bumbo, she smiles the second I sit her in it. But she has started to hate tummy time. She refuses to lift her head even though I know she can and just cries.

Saf has a Bumbo but I haven't used it yet because her head is still a little wobbly so I didn't think I could until she had full control.....can I??

Amelia, have you heard from that high school friend again?? Is there any romance in the air? ;) If not,it's cool you had a nice night anyway and that Alice let you! lol.

I sit right beside Alice when she's in her bumbo, but Sapphire is also a few weeks younger. It's amazing how much stronger Alice gets every day.

Alice and I went out for a walk and for lunch with him yesterday. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of him now...we already have plans for saturday :happydance:

Alice and I went out for a walk and for lunch with him yesterday. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of him now...we already have plans for saturday :happydance:

i was reading through and just gonna ask for an update, gonna have to keep us all informed cuz im nosey like that!
i keep checking the birthday tickers on the front page thinking alice and thomas are in a race. there neck and neck everytime i look and i dont know why but im expecting one of them to win, its exciting!

whats a bumbo? and has everyone got one except thomas?

Has anyone used the Amby Nest baby hammock thing?? I've run out of ideas for things to waste money on for Sapphire LOL and they are supposed to help with sleep so I thought I might invest ;)

Has anyone used the Amby Nest baby hammock thing?? I've run out of ideas for things to waste money on for Sapphire LOL and they are supposed to help with sleep so I thought I might invest ;)

I dont have one, but they got good reviews!!

Erica is three moths now and has stopped sleeping through.... agghhhh im shattered again.

Danny - Isobel did exactly the same at exactly three months. They have another growth spurt,, it lasted a week then she started sleeping through.

Erica is three moths now and has stopped sleeping through.... agghhhh im shattered again.

Sleeping through??? What's that? lol.
Sapphire still wakes at least twice between bedtime (11pm ish) and getting up time (7am if I'm lucky). Anyone else's LOs still quite so sleepless or I am I just blessed!!! :wohoo:

Alex still wakes in the night for a feed, usually cause the dummy falls out aswell.

oh god.. i get up countless times some night just to put dummy back in lol!!

Nat.. i hope your right because i dont want to wean until 17 weekks. Erica is having 6oz every 2.5 hours during the day from 8.30 until 7pm

Just been to get Jacob's 2nd lot of injections (bless him) he's sleeping it off atm but i have a feeling all hell will break loose later!

He's gone off his feeds a bit lately, only taking 3-4 oz at some feeds then when you put the bottle back in his mouth he gags! He usually downs 7oz every 4 hours but he's really chewed atm. Any ideas? He is teething, could this be a factor?

Snetty, it'll be his teeth. I had to put on teething gel before getting Isobel to feed because she was doing the same. They don't like it rubbing on their gums. I felt Isobel's gums yesterday she's either got one through or will soon be having one through.

Danny - how long has Erica being doing that feeding routine? During Isobel's feeding spurt it was 3 hours on the dot 6oz's each time! Pig!!!

Alex has been doing the same with his bottles too, seems to be hit and miss when it happens aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->