May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Wahey alex xxx
Haven't had Theo weighed yet, will be Monday. He don't look much bigger to me though, but he's now on 7oz of SMA White every 3 hours x

im getting zach weighed tomorrow and i know he is under 11lb....for 10 weeks old thats really small. he was only 5lb 13oz at birth so has jumped up from the 0.4th to the 9th centile line. stll cant help worry though

Try not to worry, Alex is still small and on the 9th centile aswell, he was born at 6lbs 11ozs

I have no idea what Isobel weighs... haven't done it for ages!!

All babies grow at different weights, I think the graphs should be thrown away! As long as they are putting on, eating, doing wet and dirty nappies then they are fine!

Yay Alex!!!

kmh ~ Zach has grown so much too, he's put on more weight than Alice and he's 2 weeks younger!!!!

I will go to get Alice weighed at the baby clinic on Friday, my guess is just over 14 lb.

Charlieann ~ can you believe our little babies will be 3 months on thursday :shock:

Alex is now 12lbs 7ozs :D

Nice one Alex! :)
I missed clinic last week and the previous week Saf was 10lb 6oz and hadn't gained anything since the week before so we shall see on Friday. She's grown loads since she was born but people always say 'Ah, isn't she tiny'. I think you forget that although they're growing rapidly, in baby terms they are still pretty new and small....bless them all :baby:

Charlieann ~ can you believe our little babies will be 3 months on thursday :shock:

:shock: i didnt realise they were so old. time for another photo tomorrow, got give one of those frames (well 3 of them!) which has pictures from birth and for every month then one big one for first birthday. can believe how muh he's changed already.

he's obsessed with rolling onto his side atm, only his right. last night he was only his back, rolled onto his side, then when i looked again he was on his front. this morning he obv didnt want tummy time, as when i looked up he had rolled onto his back. not seen him do it yet, but he'll soon be off. i kind of dont want him to do it just yet, and to stay little for a bit longer!

I really hate injections :cry: I know they need them but I just cry every time she has them... and it was 3 jabs today, two in one leg!

Wow, Thomas is already rolling over!!!! Alice gas gotten so close but her arm always gets in the way but I'm sure it will be soon.

zach weighs 10lb 15oz. more than i thought and he's been ill for 2 days so its not bad.
can we add his new weight to the front page? hes 10 weeks.

xx

Theo had his 2nd lot of jabs today, he cried loads more than he did with the first lot, poor baby :cry:
He's sleeping it off now, he's so cranky too xx

I really hate injections :cry: I know they need them but I just cry every time she has them... and it was 3 jabs today, two in one leg!

Whiich lot was that NatalieW - Theo had his 2nd lot, one in each leg. How come your LO got 3? xx

because there is so much to have at 4 months they need three jabs!!

Wow, Thomas is already rolling over!!!! Alice as gotten so close but her arm always gets in the way but I'm sure it will be soon.

it literally went from nothing- to flinging his legs to the side- to scratching my head trying to work out how he got that way up in one day. when i watched him try his arm was always in the way so i dont know how he managed it. ive been leaving him on his playmat for most of the day surrounded by toys just out of reach to encourage him.

we've had a slob on the sofa day today. both had a cough and the sniffles and thomas has taken to permently attaching to boobie today as comfort, so no more rolling as of yet. got wedding piccys in the post, was only 2 weeks ago but thomas looks so young and tiny in the piccys

Aww it's no fun when they're sick :( It is nice sometimes to just have a cuddly day though. Hopefully you both feel better tomorrow :hugs:

And we want to see wedding pics!

Erica slept 8 til 7 whoop whoop and we had a giggle yesterday!!!
The poor little buggars have 3 jabs at four months? how awful....

makes me wonder what they are sticking in our kids somtimes....

She had Men C in one leg... in the other two injections on the other leg was Diptheria, tetanus, whopping cough, polio, Hib, pneumococcal!!!

She has a fever today as well, and she had a rough night, so much for a little body!!

Oh my goodness, Jake has never stopped 'talking' all morning (since 5.30!!!) He has the most cutest noises and loads of different ones too :) He can almost roll right over but his arm gets in the way and he only attempts his left side.

He's getting so hard to amuse now, seems he gets bored of his toys very quickly, the sky remote is his 'thing' today. Once gets hold of something there is no letting go!

Oh my goodness, Jake has never stopped 'talking' all morning (since 5.30!!!) He has the most cutest noises and loads of different ones too :) He can almost roll right over but his arm gets in the way and he only attempts his left side.

so hard to be mad/annoyed at them for waking early when they babble like mad!

event to write in diary today- i got a lay-in! took him to bed with me when daddy left for work at 7.30 and was woken by a pair of legs in my side at 10, he had spun himself round 90 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->