May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Alice is such a happy girl this morning. My mom got home from being on holiday for almost 3 weeks and Alice can't stop smiling and giggling at her :cloud9:

charlieann how are you and Thomas feeling today? It's so nice waking up with a baby cuddled up beside you isn't it!

amelia, alice looks so grown up. she looks more like a little toddler than a baba :) so cute xx

I know, people have asked if she's 5 months! In a way it's sad though, she never had that tiny baby "newborn look", I get kind of jealous of people like you who have small babies. It's almost as if she just skipped over being a tiny baby. She was in her jolly jumper the first time yesterday and loved it. I will take pics of it today.

amelia i have the same with my daughters, neither of them looked newborn. Erica is at the top centile!!
And people ask me if shes 5-6 months too!! it doesnt help that im friends with a mums whose tot was born at 29 weeks. He is two weeks older than her and half her size lol!

Oh my goodness, Jake has never stopped 'talking' all morning (since 5.30!!!) He has the most cutest noises and loads of different ones too :) He can almost roll right over but his arm gets in the way and he only attempts his left side.

He's getting so hard to amuse now, seems he gets bored of his toys very quickly, the sky remote is his 'thing' today. Once gets hold of something there is no letting go!

Ericas not really grabbing toys or even attempting to roll on her side, let alone over.. she just lays there arms waving around like a new born!!

We just got back from getting Alice weighed. She is 13lb 12oz and 24.5 inches at 3 months!!!

Ericas 15lb 10oz!! at 13 weeks and 4 days! Shes actually hit the top centile GULP!!!!
Just like danni did... !!

woooo thats a nice weight danny!

Im heading out in a min so ill get these weights updated when im back.

Amelia: how many weeks is Alice at?

Put erica in a door bouncer. (cheers for the idea snetty). lol! she goes round in circles and spins back so funny.. shes just starting to bounce !!

Hi everyone :)

All our babies are growing so fast :o Euan got weighed on Thursday - 14lbs 2.5ozs!!!! He's only 11 weeks. But he does seem quite long, haven't had him measured since he was 6 weeks so I'm not what length he is. Might try to measure him myself :dohh:

It's been a big week for us, on Wednesday night Euan went into his cot, in his own room and he slept fantastically. He looks so cute and tiny in his cot though. It's been weird not having him in our room, feels so strange. I miss him :nope:

LuLu, I feel the same without Isobel in our room, she's been in hers two weeks. Sleeps really well in there as well. But I don't like it, have to have the baby monitor by my ear, even if she is next door!!

Are door bouncers good?

We just bought our high chair ready for weaning soon!!!

I'll get Isobel weighed on Monday I think...

oh my word!!! Congrats hun!!!!!

Dont waste no time do ya hehehe your brave, dont htink i could do it again just yet :)

Good luck though

Alice is 13 weeks. I just checked and that's right on the 90th percentile line!

She was in her jolly jumper last night and I took pics. It was only her second time in it and she loved it, even when she spit up all over the floor and danced in it :sick:

Attachments

• DSC00752.jpg
    DSC00752.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 6
Snetty you're insane :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Big Congrats!!!!!!

Just a question for all of you though. As I posted, last weekend I had a 'friend' over, and there was no sex but there was some.....touching :blush: And even that hurt a lot! I didn't have any tearing or anything so I'm just wondering if it is like that normally after you have a baby, and does it get better?

Congrats snetty... you mad woman!!

Amelia, it does hurt a bit if you've not done anything since Alice... use lube and lots of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->