May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

nat - door bouncers are good xx
snetty.. i understand your singing status now!
amelia - sex hurts me a bit, i did graze but im thinking that it my be "in my head"......

Dexter's weight update: 11lb 4oz at 10 weeks :)

I feel like I haven't been on here in ages. I just never seem to have time anymore! Right now Dexter's on his play mat so I've got a minute, but he's generally stuck to me most of the time. He feeds almost constantly. The hv says it's just cause he's a long boy, and he probably just burns up his calories quickly so he needs lots of feeding. As long as I'm ok with it it's ok apparently. I have to be ok with it anyway cause he will not take a bottle :lol: He likes his boob juice and thats that. :lol:

Anyway, hope everyone else is good!

Ohhh weight update for Archie for the front page, i almost forgot.

11weeks - 12lb 12oz :)

Hope everyone is well this morning

Anyone here to pregnancy fat to lose? I gain 4 stone during my pregnancy.
Im too lasy to diet, but ive started walking alot (with baby in the pram) .. im trying to lose 16lb!
Ive just bidded on a pedometer.. i think they say the aim is 5000 steps aday

I lost alot of my baby weight in last 8 of pregnancy due to the diabetes. I got 8.5lb to get down to pre-pregnancy then I want to do more. Carbs are always the best way to cut down on food and lose weight. I should do more... I got a cross trainer but I should also go out in pram a bit more!!

Im trying to loose about a stone and a half, i have gym membership but ive still yet to go :dohh:

I was going to join a gym but i would never get time to go :(

I will try the cutting carbs though!

I wish I could go to the gym... don't get time too. I go out slimming world wednesdays and thats all I get time for!

Rob dpesnt work untill 2pm 5/7 days so i can go in the mornings before he leaves. If it wasnt for his work shifts i wouldnt get time!

Good morning!

I went out for the first time last night without Alice :happydance: After I put her to bed I left my mom here with the baby monitor. It was so nice, I just went over to a friend's place for her birthday party but I was constantly checking my phone to see if I had missed a call from her! I think Alice knew I was out because she woke up twice last night which she hasn't done in ages.

You will probably all hate me for this, but I think i weigh less than before I got pregnant :blush: I haven't weighed myself since Alice was born, but I fit into clothes that didn't fit last summer! It's probably because I am so busy I sometimes forget to eat until 5pm :dohh: and Alice is gaining weight so fast.

Well, I am off now for a week. My family has rented a house right on the beach about a 3 hour drive from where we live. Have a good week and I will be back next saturday with piccys of my beach baby!

Missy - Patrick has had an Amby Hammock since birth. He sleeps really well in it and he looks so cute. the frame can be used a bouncer as well if you buy the harness attachment so can get two uses out of it.

I never seem to find time to come on here anymore, Patrick keeps me so busy. he is getting so big. He weighs in at 14lb 2oz and is 65cm/25.5 inches now. He is filling his new 3-6 month clothes and has outgrown a couple of them already. He's such a tall boy. he rolled over this week for the first time and is getting much better at holding his head and chest up at tummy time. He used to go barmy at tummy time but now he isn't chewing on the floor, he tolerates it much better.

And we want to see wedding pics!

you asked!!

https://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1104/charlotteshawn119copy.th.jpg

5 pages of updates to read since my last visit! slow down ladies!

congrats snettyb, certainly braver than me two so close together.

amelia222- im same with wieght, im actually trying to gain a bit and hv told me not to lose anymore (i didnt wanna lose it in first place!). i lost it all due to constantly bf and not finding time to eat until late at night.
OH has offered a way to help gaining wieght but last time he helped we ended up with thomas, im not brave enough to have another so close.

Congrats Snetty!! I bet you're well pleased :)

Sapphire is 10lb 12oz at 10 weeks. I haven't had her measured but she is definitely loooong. Will check this week. Can you put us on the front page please!! xx

Snetty - You MAD MAD woman :rofl:
Big Congrats Hunny xoxox

Weight Update for Theo - 13lb 4 1/2 Oz at 16+3

I'm feeling really crappy today, I've had headache all night, the pain woke me up through the night, having lots of problems at home with myself and OH :-( . Hoping they sort themselves out soon coz I feel so low x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->