May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

i really don't know what to do. i'm at my wits end with him to be honest. He's so moody, just put a post up in homelife & r'ships. I'm trying to stay strong for my kids, but i don't know how long I can keep up the act x

:hugs: I read it Emsy.. just thinking about what to say. You just got to keep going for the kids at the moment... could you go away to mum and dads for a couple days?

I don't drive and i don't have the money to catch a train to cornwall. that's where they live. We'll just have to wait and see how it all pans out x

oh shit! Could your parents not lend you the money?? I'm sorry I can't think of anything else xx

Thanx for all the congrats ladies :)

Emsy- i haven't read your post yet but just wanna give you :hugs: I hope your ok xx

As for the weight issues, Jake was 14lb 13.5oz at 13 weeks old (big lad) and i've only got 10lb to loose to get back to my pre preg weight but seen as i am up the duff again i don't think i'll be loosing it in a hurry :rofl:

How is everyone today? xx

:hugs: Emsy
List has now been updated :D

Im looking into cloth nappies! My dad is halfing me for a bundle i saw on ebay.

missy, how heavy was sapphire at birth and what date was she born?

ive got 8lbs to lose to get back to pre preg weight. im really struggling with this last bit though :(

theyre called "naughty baby" £53 for 12 nappies and 24 inserts

I still got a massive 28lb to loose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight :(
Id be happy with just loosing 14lb though

I'm confused, on my ticker on the front page it says Theo is 3months, 3 weeks and 2 days, yet the ticker on my siggy says...well you can see. lol.
How Come? xx

Doing good, scarlett is whopping! 15 lb 6 oz on the last weigh in not bad considering she was only 7lb 15 born must be all the mars bars im feeding her!!! hahahaha
Scarlett is sleeping pretty well she likes her sleep so im quite lucky, she sleeps from about half seven/eight o clock til eightish in the morning although guzzler wakes once or twice for a feed although im adjusted now so it doesnt make me feel worn out and i get some evening although after ive attacked the ironing it kinda flys by.
Shes beginning to look at her teddies on her chair and reach out for them now which is lovely :)
wondering if i might start miss chub on solids a bit earlier than my little boy, he was 6 months. Have any of u thought about when u will wean?
hope all ur babbas are doing good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"