May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

snetty!!!!!! i just noticed!!! congrats!!!!!!!

Bethy, I think I might we weaning sooner rather than later. The latest I will wean her is middle of September (Isobel will be 20-22weeks). I got everything now, just need to get on with it :rofl:

I'm weaning at 17 weeks. He's a hungry boy, so he's definitely going to need it!

Thanks Bethy and Mrs Tatty.

I have already give jake a teeny taste of baby rice mixed with his milk, but only once. He is still fussy after a feed and the gap between bottles is getting less so i'm sure he's ready. He's only 14 weeks so i will hold off for another couple of weeks if i can but i only intend on giving him food that can be mixed with his milk for a while.

Today i registered with the midwife, i was holding Jake (crying lol) and kieran was standing next to me and the lady on reception just looked at me in horror :rofl: i could just imagine everyone in the waiting room thinking......BREEDER!! ha ha xx

im not too sure when were gonna start to wean. i thought you had to at 4months until i read up on it. i brought a weaning set off ebay, bowls, plates spoons, cups, for 99p :thumbup:

well they say 6 months and i was 6 months with zac but im just not sure when i will start with missy. We doing ok with just boobie milk for now but Im thinking as shes so big i may start her a little earlier. I think u just know when they are ready!
Snetty, im kinda jealous so dont u be worrying about what people think! :)
xxxxx

im already working on OH but getting married next year so im thinking a frisky honeymoon :)

Yeah, me too. I'm not sure whether we'll be having another baby yet. I reckon we'll think about it in a few months!

they grow so quickly but so many magical moments to look forward 2 :)

My oh doesnt want anymore.. so ericas my last,.

Her weight 15lb 10oz at 14 weeks and two days.

Shes stopped sleeping through again.up twice last nigh she was... urrggghhhh. i really think shes ready for food, ill be weaning ay 17 weeks but might give in if shes still carries on waking in the night with a bit of baby rice..

Danny she does sound ready for food.. I'm not doing baby rice, doing flaked rice instead.

I feel tired today!!! Has anyone taken their little one swimming yet? I got her lessons with the water babies booked in next month but want to take her sooner..

wow nat your on the ball.. ive been waiting to teach my 4 year old to swim for years! Local pool has a long waiting list! lol

Whats flaked rice?

It's similar to baby rice but just not named baby rice. I tried baby rice and tastes like wallpaper!!!

I just want her to be comfortable in the water, costs a fortune but hopefully will be good. It's more water confidence at this age. Then will have to sort proper lessons when she's older! How long is your waiting list?

dunno, but ive missed out the last two years.....
Hopefully school teach danni and ill take erica when dannis in school...

my oh has taught zac to swim, hes only just got the hang of it. We used to go on a friday but I stopped when I had Scarlett, but Im thinking im going to take her this week just for a quick dip and then to mother and baby at about 6 months? Its always a good way to meet other mums too! xx

I keep meaning to take Alex, but other stuff seems to come up. Were restricted to 1 day a week really when Rob is around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->