May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

I've got as far as buying Sapphie a swimsuit :)

I'm starting Patrick on swimming lessons next week. We have a pool at our apartment building so I have taken him a few times already. After a little bit of looking confused (in vein of "wow mom this is a REALLY big bath") he seems to enjoy it and has a good kick. Not letting him underwater/face in water at all though until we have a proper instructor.

Hey May Mummies xx

Well I bought Theo some baby rice, going to start him on it tomorrow, he'll be 17weeks, he's draining 7oz bottles of SMA White every 2 hours, and he's still moaning once it's gone. In my mind, he's ready. x

Blimey Emsy... you got one hungry boy!!!

How are you doing?

Yea, its the timezone of the ticker

Sorry, do you mean my ticker? Or the one on the front page?
Also which ones right, front page or mine? I know it's only a day, but I like to be precise :blush:

Thankyou xx

The one on the front page is a US based site so the timezone for that ones is behind. Not sure what timezone yours is in.
Because of the time difference, the tickers will work to thbe country its based in (unless its one that asked you for the times zone)

See which one is a day out from mine, Alexs birthday was on the 23rd.

just feeling awful. really down.thanx for the hug :)

We all have days like that.. I had mine 2 days ago got really frustrated..

i'm fine thankyou nataliew, me and OH managed to sort things out, after 4 days of non-speaking and him sleeping in car. He has promised to make more of an effort with the kids, but we have agreed that if things get that bad again, then we are going to go our own way. x

Ok, I'm seriously confused about my ticker.....Sorry AG, I feel quite dumb, but I've done a few tickers today, and they all say 3 months, 3 weeks and 6 days...so is mine right? Sorry xx

Sorry KMH - ticker over-taking my brain.

Massive :hugs: hunny, hope you feel better soon xoxox

hmmmmm Jake is awake, i wonder why? This is most unusual. Rocky night? i think so lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->