May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

We use bonjela - the sugar-free one of course :)

Theo has been a nightmare for the last 2 days, his poor teeth, can actually feel all five of them trying to get through. :-(

Isobel is inconsolable today with her teeth. I've tried all teething gels, the powders, the cool gummy things... had to give her calpol!! I'm off to go and get her some absenol which you get over the counter. And I ordered a teething necklace... Just feel moany today...

How is everyone else?

Teething so hard on the poor little mites. I cant feel any teeth coming through on erica but my god.. the drool.. she reminds me of hooch (from turner and hooch)...

Alexs new weight, 14lbs 5 and a half ozs at 19 weeks 5 days

Isobel is now generally a good sleeper... good afternoon nap 2.5hrs.. 10-11hrs and night and cat naps during the day... she was a bit difficult this morning to get to go to sleep but hey the calpol kicked in!!

Thats a good weight AG!!

Thats a brill weight AG, Alex has took over Theo xx

well, 4:45am i hear zach moaning on the baby monitor....OH NO! but, he had rolled onto his side for the first time and got stuck. well, i cant be annoyed can i. He wouldnt go back to sleep then and now an hour later we are still awake and i am soooo tired.

Getting him weighed and got his 2nd lot of injections today.

Isobel did the same, but she sleeps on her front!!

Anbesol is fab stuff of teething!!!

Edited: removed... not sure why it posted twice!!!

Where do you get that from, ive never heard of it?

Erica still just lays there like a new born!! Not even attempting to turn over!

Hi all, Can I join your group?! My due date was 28th May but my stubborn little boy didnt appear till 2nd June! Im a first time mum and new to all this so would be nice to chat to some others!
Kirsty x

:hi: treakle!

Danny - over the counter at a chemist.. I got a 6ml for £2.56 which wasn't bad!!

Hi all, Can I join your group?! My due date was 28th May but my stubborn little boy didnt appear till 2nd June! Im a first time mum and new to all this so would be nice to chat to some others!
Kirsty x

welcome :) we're a chatty bunch xx most of us been chatting since TCC lol!!
Tell us about your little man?

:hi: treakle!

Danny - over the counter at a chemist.. I got a 6ml for £2.56 which wasn't bad!!

I never get used to being called danny on here and other forums... Danny is my hubby and daughters name... and the name of my childrens book !

Welcome Treakle xxx

Well took Theo for his 3rd lot of jabs this morning, waiting in the waiting room for well over an hour, only to be told that they had run out of the stuff needed. So got to take him back in 2 weeks... They really should stock up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->