May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

I agree double cr@p... I would complain too!

Danny - so whats your real name??

I been painting today :rofl: not sure whats wrong with me!!

anyone else taking full advantage of the free dental?
Before i feel pregnant i had a quote for over £400 worth of dental treatment, im going to get it all in before erica turns a year lol.. i hate dentists.. but hey... its free!!

Welcome Treakle xxx

Well took Theo for his 3rd lot of jabs this morning, waiting in the waiting room for well over an hour, only to be told that they had run out of the stuff needed. So got to take him back in 2 weeks... They really should stock up!

Oh thats horrible, I dont know about you but I get more worked up than my baby going for the dreaded injections!so to have to go back again must be a right pain!
Baileys a little star( I am a wee bit biased hehe) hes having a little nap at the minute, hence how I can get on here!:flower:

Me and OH were dreading it, we took our niece at the same time (2 days between her and Theo), she got hers, we heard her screaming really bad, so we prepared ourselves for a very unhappy lil boy...
We weren't the only ones that had to be told they had run out, let's just say there were quite a few unhappy mums at the clinic today!

Theo has just woke from his nap, he sings when he wakes up, at 7am all you hear is Theo singing, it's heaven...so cute xx

Danny (sarah lol) i didn't know what you wanted to be called on here, even tho i know your name so i just call you danny still :)

Jake has been so twisty these last few days, its constant!!! I'm 100% sure its his teething but i don't seem to be able to do anything for him and i must admit its driving me mental!!! I dunno how much more screaming and twisting i can listen to. A- it breaks my heart and B- it does my head in :dohh: And i swear i am never taking him to another shopping centre/shop/even ever again!! He just screams his butt off. He hates crowds, noise and unfamiliar faces.......strange boy lol :)

I hope everyone else is having a better time, suppose it don't help that i am knackered and can't grab a nap when i need one lol xx

Well took Theo for his 3rd lot of jabs this morning, waiting in the waiting room for well over an hour, only to be told that they had run out of the stuff needed. So got to take him back in 2 weeks... They really should stock up!

Thats really bad, having to wait that long is bad enough but then to be told they ran out??? dont they know how many babies they have invited for the jabs???

Ooooo congrats Snettyb :hugs: got to say im kind of jealous!!!

Fab weight gain AG
Isobelle is only 12lb 3 oz at 15wks shes gaining and following the line though i guess shes just going to be tiny bless her

we've had a horrid day today with teething. been up since 2.30am :coffee:
he keeps moaning and looking at me as to say do something :cry:
ive been playing with him all day as he's been clingy, and had to change activities every 20-30 mins, im knackered :sleep:

aww bless him. Isobel is just the same. I am so tired from it too. It's horrid when you can't do anything for them :cry:

Have you tried Anbesol? Really works with Isobel. Her teething necklace arrived this afternoon as well so will put that on her ankle when she gets up.

I took Isobel to her first swimming lesson today and it was a fantastic experience and I am really looking forward to the next one. They put her under the water and she started wanting to swim!!!

Hey all, Patrick had his jabs yesterday. he yelled for a minute or so but was fine afterwards and seems ok today. At his weigh in he was 15lb at 17weeks+5.

Patrick is very drooly too - its everywhere. I think I can see teeth on his top and bottom gums but the doc said she couldn't - hmmmm - he seems very upset with his gums to me so I am sticking with the mommy hunch that little tooths are on their way.

I have been using some homeopathic stuff called Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules. works a treat and Patrick really likes the taste of it as well.

Ooo - meant to say welcome Treakle!

and NatalieW, glad, Isobel liked her swimming class, Patrick did his first underwater swimming last week and he loved it. Love my little water baby!

:rofl: it isn't expensive make sure he gets the liquid version much better. for 6ml cost me £2.56.. She was grumbling last night wouldn't sleep put some one and she went straight to sleep. It's a local anaesthetic and antiseptic.

Well baby number 3 is due in April and OH has lost his job! The company is having to restructure and he's been booted He was on an amazing wage so its gonna be difficult to manage and i dunno how were gonna pay the mortgage.

He is really deppressed and feels like he has failed us, i keep telling him its not his fault and telling him how great he is but he is so low! He has sat pretty much all day on his x box and he won't eat, he's barely speaking and i think he is shattered inside. He spend an hour or so looking and applying for jobs this morning but to be honest there is not alot out there.

Jacob is poorly again and the docs are trying to push his op through faster, kieran is being naughty, OH is depressed and un employed, i am pregnant and exhausted. I dunno where to turn but to you girls as i think OH has enough on his plate and i can't ring my frinds coz he will hear me chatting.

What am i gonna do to help OH, he is the rock of the family and if he crashes and burns, were all screwed!!

Sorry so long xx

So sorry Snetty :hugs:
What did he do at his job? Maybe he could write up some speculative letters with a CV and send out to some companies?

Alex had his 3rd lot of jabs today, thank goondess theyre done for a while. He wasnt too bad this time though he has been slightly off but not as bad as last time.

sorry to here about OH's job snetty.
make sure he sign's on straight away. my OH didnt when he lost his job (before credit crunch) as he thought he would find something straight away through an agency like he had done before. he didnt and they wouldn't backdate his claim. do you not have some sort of insurance policy with your mortgage incase of jobloss? i remember being offered one when i got mine, dunno if can claim straight away but it'll help.

thanks ladies. AG- he's a precurement manager (or was) basically he buys stuff. His CV is on monster etc and he enrolled in a few agencies today. He said he would even work in the local bowling alley to pay the bills bless him. He's really old fasioned and thinks he should provide for us.

Charlieann- we do have insurance but you have to be unemployed for 13 weeks!!!!! before it pays out.....what a scam!!! He's already been to the job centre to make a claim and spoke to the mortgage company who are actually being very nice about things, strangely enough. I keep telling him we will manage but he is gutted! xx

Snetty, that's pants!! I really hope things sort themselves out for you.

Sapphire is 12lb exactly today!!

:hugs::hugs:Snetty Can you get a mortgage break? i know we can get one for upto 6 months because of having Isobelle a maternity break they called it just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->