May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

:hugs: Snetty....hope he finds something, and things get better for you xox
We're all here for you xx

Archie hasnt started solids yet. Am gonna hold off weaning as long as possible i think

:hugs: snetty :hugs: We're all here for you if you need to talk.

Alice starts swimming lessons on Monday! She loves her baths and when she swam in the ocean so I hope she will like them.

We haven't really started solids yet but I did give her one of these https://www.keentowean.co.uk/images/baby_safe_feeder2.jpg with bits of frozen banana to help her gums. I have her 4 month checkup on Monday and I am going to ask if it's ok to start giving her a bit of rice cereal.

Sapphire hasn't started solids yet either!

We havent started on solids yet either trying to make it to the 6month mark but will see what happens Really do need to start getting things in ready though

Theo has cereal for breakfast and rusk at about 4.30pm, and believe me when I say I'm not allowed to be late :rofl:

Erica defo needs it, shes 18 weeks at 17lb!

However even with weaning, she still wakes up twice in the night... im do tired.. she sleep through before but last last 5 weeks she hasnt, and uts gone from up once at 4.30 to up at 1.30 and 5.30...

I am sooooooo tired.

Alex slept through last night!
8am-8pm Hes never done that long before :D

Jake has started getting up at 5am for a feed again :( but he goes back to sleep till 9ish xx

Who hasnt started solids yet?

we haven't. wanna wean him onto formula first as going back work at 6months then start with soilds. prob gonna start introducing formula at 5- 5 1/2 months.

been having hell of a time teething. thomas is usually a good baby and only cries if we havent given him what he needs within a certain period of time, but he's been screaming most of the day all weekend.
he's also developed a rash all over his head and neck that didnt disappear with pressure, which i got paranoid about and took him to a&e. doc said was normal baby rash. woke up today and it had spead all across his chest, back and armpits so went to out of hrs docs. it was disappearing with pressure and she just said it's sign he's fighting infection. he keeps itching it and its now speading down his legs.
makes me feel like neurotic parent but its such a scary looking rash and with all the pain hes been in im still convinced its something more.

charlieann, theo has a rash like this, it was back of his neck and head yesterday, today its all over his stomach, by his armpits and at the front of his neck...got him an emergency appt at docs, he has an allergy rash, I think its cos we put a babygro on him Friday as he got soaked (forgot to put tiddler down :blush: ) that hadn't been washed first, but we had no choice, that was Friday, the rash appeared on Sunday. She thought he was sunburnt first, thats how sore it looks. I've got to put calomine lotion on it and it should disappear.
hope your LO's rash clears soon xx

Hey girls, not been online for a while so just checking in!

I hope all you and your LO's are doing well?

Me, OH and Violet have just come back from holiday, which she loved. Can't believe how much she's grown... rolling, laughing, playing with toys... She's growing too fast lol

Her kidneys still aren't right so she's got to have a nuclear scan on Weds with radioactive isotope... which sounds really scary, bless her.

Apart from that, she's doing great.

Been reading that a few of your LO's have rashes, hope they clear up soon and are nothing to worry about x

And :hugs: to Snetty x

emsy- glad found the cause and hopefully it wont be too long before it fades.

were still spotty today! they have spread all down his legs and spread out more so there isnt much patches of white, but dont seem as bright red today as though they are fading. he's much happier with his teeth too.

we discovered tissues today.. he was sat in his bumbo (invested in one from ebay for 99p after hearing you ladies all saying how good they are). he reached over and pulled one tissue out, waved it around, then dropped it. he reached for another but it didnt fully come out and he flung the box out of his reach, then just sat there looking all innocent. looks like were gonna be in for a lot of fun when he starts crawling.

Her kidneys still aren't right so she's got to have a nuclear scan on Weds with radioactive isotope... which sounds really scary, bless her.

will that be where she has to swallow radioactive stuff and then have scan?
if it is, my dad had something simular to that and we spent the next few months callig him radioactive man (simpsons!)

hope all goes well and its not too intrusive for LO. let us know how it goes.

what a weekend! LUCY came down with arash yesterday, all over her forehead, tummy, back and legs, we took her to the walk in centre and seems she had an allergy rash too, the dr asked if we had put her in anything different, only new asda babygro, so could only think that was it...shes fine today, rash all cleared :) last night i started bleeding :( still lightly this morning, so got a urgent app with my gp who referred me straight away to epu, i had an internal exam..and scan appointment in 2 days..very worried:cry:
having lots of rest and hoping and praying everything is ok with my lil pip...

hope everyone is ok :thumbup:

Oh TT i hope everything is ok :hugs:

Wow alot of rashes going around, hope all the LO's feel much better soon.

We get the result of Jakes urine sample back tomorrow and if it is an infection he has to be reffered to a pediatrician because they suspect his wee is going back up iykwim. I'm outraged because we have been waiting for his op for ages and his consult isn't until 2nd Oct. I can't believe they let babies suffer and wait that long :hissy: His op should fix all his problems.

Danny-is erica still getting up in the night? Hope your getting more sleep now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->