May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

yeh im pretty sure they will be circumcised during surgery. From what the surgeon was saying they will use that skin to create the new urethra so that it is longer. he said 90% of babies will only need one op but some develop scar tissue and things and will need further ops.
:hug: to you and dexter

Yeah that sounds about right. Dexter needs 2 ops though cause he has chordee as well as the hypospadias, which means his penis is bent and attached to the scrotal tissue. He needs an operation to sort this, then the one to relocate the urethra.

It's horrible thinking of our LOs going through this :( Big hugs to all those who have ops to worry about! :hugs:

Good Luck to everyone who has appointments/ops for their little ones coming up. I hope everything goes ok with all of you! It seems we have lost alot of the may mums....either they don't know where to find us or they're just too busy! Wish we could send them all an email to see how they are all doing.

Ha Ha, I just looked at the advertising on the bottom of this page......now we've had our babies its gone from nice adverts into ...... Tummy Tucks! Gee, Thanks! x

Ha Ha, I just looked at the advertising on the bottom of this page......now we've had our babies its gone from nice adverts into ...... Tummy Tucks! Gee, Thanks! x

:rofl: tummy tucks and stop sweating...nice

and rhinoplasty. now u r trying to lose baby weight and improve your image, why not get a nose job at the same time

Hi Ladies! Hope all mums and babies are fine!
Just a wee update on us! Chloe is now 10lb 4, but is still suffering quite badly from her reflux, the hospital have said there is nothing else that they can do, so I think i'll have to start weaning her when she reaches 4 months. Nathan is 13lb 4 and is doing really well. hope all is well!
x

:hi: baboo

I sent out some pms to alot of the may due dates girls so we'll see who finds us :D

Hey,
Thanks arcanegirl for directing me to this thread, didn't realise it existed.
Lill Thomas is doing good and already getting lots of attention from the ladies (although there all a bit old for him!).
Not had chance to catch up and read all the pages (you've all been very chatty!) but hope all are well.

Must be a guy thing, Alex gets attention from the ladies aswell.
He found a couple of stick thin beauties at a motorbike show :rofl:

yey may mummies are finding us....good job ag.

def a guy thing, zachs got ladies lined up. most of them seem to be 60+ mind :p

thanks to arcanegirl for letting me know about this thread!!
Hope everyone is well,and enjoying your babies!! Ernie and i are doing well, i cant believe he is 8 weeks old already:cloud9: he is smiling loads and starting to try and 'talk'

soooo cute when they start babbling, Alex is doing it loads now :D

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well! Isabella is doing great! She breastfeeds every 3 hours or so, sleeps well with me at night, and weighed in at 9lb 8oz last week. She's got to be almost 10lb by now!! The little coo sounds that she's started to make are adorable! Having a great time!

Eeeeeeeee myyyyyy Goooooodddddd i didn't know this thread was here. Thanks AG for giving me a heads up! I have so missed the May mummy crack!!!

How is everyone? I have read through most of the thread but i've got proper baby brain and can't remember half of it lol

Jacob was born 6 days late on the 11th may he weighed 7lb 12 (not quite the hippo we were expecting lol) he was 22 ins long and popped out rather quickly :) I had him weighed 3 weeks ago and he was 10lb 11oz but i reckon he's a good 13lb now, even the health visitor says he looks like a 6 month old, he fills his 3-6 month baby grows. Smiles and giggles all round and he tells wonderful stories in his own babbling language. Awww i totally love him to teeny tiny peices and your all gonna think i'm a mental case but we are TTC no 3!!!! xx

Glad some more may mummies have found this - nice one AG :happydance:

Sounds like everyone is loving being a mum - I know I am! Can't wait to start trying for #2 - if I had it my way we'd start now :blush:

We've got the date's through for Violets scans.. she's got the heart scan on Tues then the kidney and hip scan on Weds. FX that everything's ok!

My thoughts are with you other ladies and your LO who have scans/ops coming up - big hugs to you all :hugs:

Let's prove that our May babies are lil fighters! (Even if some are really April babies :rofl:)

ttc another snetty! crazy lady :lol:

I think id like to do this again but not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->