May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

will that be where she has to swallow radioactive stuff and then have scan?
if it is, my dad had something simular to that and we spent the next few months callig him radioactive man (simpsons!)

hope all goes well and its not too intrusive for LO. let us know how it goes.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's along the same lines although she'll have it through a cannula rather than swallow it.

And thanks x

ag - oh god im jelous xx id love erica to sleep through

18 weeks 17lb 1

The sleep was a one off, hes not done it since :dohh:

Another weigh in today, 15lbs 1ozs.

Hmmmm i somehow dont think Archie will be able to sleep in my room for much longer with us :(

https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs238.snc1/8527_277194660570_751540570_8861824_5065345_n.jpg

This is him at 4months old!!! His legs are slightly bent in this photo too

Awww look at how much hes grown!

(left to right) 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 15 weeks

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/classyburduk/Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Deffinately grown out of that basket hun, he looks so cute in it tho :cloud9:

We put Jake in his own room today. His new nursery looks so cute and cosy. I have a single bed in there and i am gonna sleep in there with him for a night of two, just to make sure he feels settled in there. Our bedroom looks huge now with no cot in, and me and OH feel we have 'our space' back (until new LO arrives :dohh: ) I can shower on an evening and do my hair without disturbing him, woo hooo, i can go in the bedroom and watch TV when OH is watching shite on tele, awwwww i love having my room back and i haven't even used it yet lol xx

Aww thats a good idea sleeping in there with him for couple of nights. We have a glider chair in our nursery, i might relocate OH to kip on that for couple of nights, give me some rest hahaha

hey girls :)
had a fab holiday, just getting scarlett back to her routine, she seems to want to go to bed even earlier now, by half 6 shes grouchy. shes funny today shes had about a half hour nap total so shes drifting off now. :)
shes still waking at about 330 ish but ive kinda got used to less sleep.
Shes outgrown her moses basket now really so will be moving her next week but i dont want her to go!!!!! LOL
Still no solids yet, shes doing just fine though she was 17lb 2 oz last week or the week b4 so my boobie juice must stilll be working :) think im gonna try her with baby rice or something in the mornings soon.
snetty sending u big hugs. hope everyone ok xxxxxxxxx

Hi all!
I haven't been on in a while because my computer is broken :growlmad:

Faille, hope all went well today :hugs:
I love those pics of Archie and how hes grown, so cute!

Alice outgrew her basket at around 2 months, she would wake herself up hitting her hands on the sides. But her crib is in my room so she's still right by me.

We started swimming lessons on Monday. Alice loved it and we go again today!

She also had her 4 month checkup on Monday. 15 lbs and 25.5 inches at 17+5 weeks. The doctor told me to start her on solids as she seems ready so she has had rice cereal the past 2 mornings and loves it.

Hopefully I get my computer fixed today and will be on more often.

Any one else going through the 4 month growth spurt? Patrick has gone from a reliable 7-9 hours a night to sometimes waking every hour from midnight to 7 am this week. last night was a bit better. woke at midnight, 1.30ish, 3 and then 6.45 but managed to settle him apart from the 3am waking (which is his usual feed time anyway). I hope this is the beginning of the end of it as have been a zombie most of the last week.

oh wow i keep forgetting about this place, cannot believe kyle weighs over a stone now! his 3-6sleep suits are almost to small for his feet :cry: He hates naps, and lafs at me cleaning him up for a nappy change :dohh:

Hows everyone been ?

Ericas just out of 3-6 now... and shes four months!!

Ive been interviewing child minders as im going back to work at the end of november for three days a week.. no ones good enough to look after my princess

I think Bella is having a growth spurt too Mrs. Tatty. She normally eats at 8pm, 3am, and 7am. But she's completely different the last few nights. Lately it's 8pm, 12am, 3am, 6am. I'm sooo tired, but hopefully it will pass soon!

Scarlett is def having a growth spurt. shes in 6-9 baby gros although the feet on mothercare and next are way too big the rest fits her a treat, she looks so funny with flappy feet.
shes in 9-12 m tops and 6-9 skirts although a lot of the 6-9 bottoms are still a touch too long.
erica and scarlett must def be guzzlers :)
tried scarlett on porrige today and she hated it! Lol hmmm will try again tomorrow

Hope everything is ok with Lil Pip TT :hugs:

thanks Emsy! and thanks girls :)
had my scan today..lil pip is fine! so happy and relieved!!! in the right place and lovely strong heartbeat :) :happydance::happydance::happydance:
no real reasons for the bleeding...phew :thumbup:

anyone considred miriner coil? ius?

Im on the pill but hate taking it... thinking og having one fitted at fp clinic in the morning, doc said would do smear and ius at same time!! after all, already up there

I had that coil for years before we TTC Jake danny and i thought is was brilliant. I had no periods, no cramps, no mood swings, and no pain or real bleeding when it was put in. I have heard that not everyone finds it that great tho so i would do some research first xx

TT- thats FAB news :hugs:

I think my lil man is having a growth spurt too. He normally has a dream feed at 10.30ish then sleeps till 7am but he has gradually been waking earlier for his morning feed and he was starving at 4.45am this morning (i was not amused lol) He is also in 6-9 month clothes and baby grows now :)

Usually he will have 3 short naps a day and as soon as i see he is tired i put him in his cot and normally he goes straight off to sleep..........not anymore! :dohh: For the last 3 days he has laid and screamed for 30 odd mins before going off. No tears or upset, just screaming in a paddy, i feel like a yo yo going back and forth to his room to see to him grrrrrr. Any ideas on how to get over this phase? xx

anyone considred miriner coil? ius?

Im on the pill but hate taking it... thinking og having one fitted at fp clinic in the morning, doc said would do smear and ius at same time!! after all, already up there

you've reminded me! keep forgetting to take the pill again :S

im glad im not the only one with a big baby, 4months and in 6-9 vests and tops. think theres a conspiracy going on with clothing manufacturers trying to get us spend more money keep getting these bigger sizes.

Snetty: I wish i knew the answer, weve been having the same problem with naps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->