May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Scarlett tends to nap for like twenty mins if she does have a nap. wish it was longer so i could get more done... :)
yep feel sad to see the beautiful clothes shes outgrown.. :)
fab news on the scan tt. xxxxxxx

I have been having that problem with Archie, going down and then waking up with dummy out of mouth so i was back and forth to pop it back in. I realised he was pulling it out and then crying bout it though lol
So last night i swaddled him for first time in months and blimey it worked!!!

He usually goes 9pm-6am through the night but last week or so he has been going shorter and shorter, maybe this is a spurt??

I noticed though past day or so, he has been really funny with his feeds, he has been on 5-6 7oz bottles a day and usually sucks them dry. Recently though he has just been playing with the teat, rolling it round his mouth, and hasnt been finishing his bottles, leaves like 30-60mls? Should i be worrying? I dont want him dehydrated :(

I noticed though past day or so, he has been really funny with his feeds, he has been on 5-6 7oz bottles a day and usually sucks them dry. Recently though he has just been playing with the teat, rolling it round his mouth, and hasnt been finishing his bottles, leaves like 30-60mls? Should i be worrying? I dont want him dehydrated :(

Is he teething? Sucking on bottles can make teething gums sore so it's not that they dont want the milk, it just hurts them x

I cant believe how many of your LOs are in 6-9mnths already! And I thought Violet was big lol. At 20wks she was 16lb 5oz and 66cm long. Her 3-6 wont last until 6months tho lol

Theo has only just gone into 3-6 months, and still they are a lil big. x
Theo plays with his bottles too classyburd, he's teething and has a tooth at the bottom that is trying to pop through, the HV said it hurts their gums to suck too much. He is feeding less than usual too.

Theo barely naps during the day, if he does it's only for ten mins or so, he tends to pull his dummy out and then get really angry when he can't get it back in :dohh:

Fantastic news on your scan TT xox

:hi: ladies... We just got back from center parcs.. will catch up later tonight but we got a toothy peg :happydance:

Wooo....well done Isobel xox
Hope you had a fantastic time hun x

Theo barely naps during the day, if he does it's only for ten mins or so, he tends to pull his dummy out and then get really angry when he can't get it back in :dohh:

thomas had just got himself into a nice routine with daytime naps, which has all gone out the window since he's been teething. he needs to nap more so i can have a rest! :coffee:

in about an hour daddy finishes work forever, to start his new job as househusband/ stay at home dad :happydance:
which also means im going to be going back to work in 5 weeks :cry: least it'll be half term when i return, so i wont actually return till 6 weeks. then ttc #2, actually gonna try plan this one around the school holidays so i can make the most of mat leave next time.

Classy - love the pictures!! Isobel out grew hers by end of July and has been in her own room since! Archie's eating problem is it teeth? As in the teat hurting his sore mouth? Isobel also likes to take the dummy out so I give her, her bunny to hold and that stops it!

Danny - I was considering the coil... I also hate taking the pill and now it makes me really sick! Think my body knows it's been pregnant before.. You decided to have it or still researching?

Snetty - what is your nap routine? Isobel went through this but found I have to put her in her cot before she gets tired underneath her mobile then turn her over to sleep. We still get some paddies!! But a whole lot better

TaurusTot - glad everything is well :)

Charlie - what do you do?

Isobel is still in 3-6months and some of them are huge on her too!!

Ahhh wil bear that in mind bout the bottle situ and the teething, i didnt know that.

I cant see any teeth yet bt his cheeks have been more red past few days so will have another route round tomorrow and look.

Thanks girls

ive had the mirena and it was fab. bit of spotting in t the earlyt days while it settles in but it was great. im thinking of the implant. has anyone had it?
thought id show a picture of scarlett, be lovely to see ur litlle ones too.
scarletts was up four times in the night. great lol
have a good weekend girlies xx
from this-
https://i33.tinypic.com/34edw2f.jpg
to this-
https://i37.tinypic.com/jrb586.jpg
https://i37.tinypic.com/i431j8.jpg
:)

Wow! So many teeth. Sapphire has only started teething over the last couple of weeks and I guess it will be a while as she's only 3 and a half months. Has anyone got any good tips on dealing with the discomfort? She doesn't seem interested in teethers and teething gel sn't having much of an effect either :(
Saf's still not the greatest sleeper and the last couple of nights she's been waking almost hourly and difficult to re-settle. Any experiences which might help would be much appreciated. Thnks x

Missy off the shelf teething stuff didn't work for us. We went to chemist and got Anbesol in liquid form and dab that on the affected areas. Calpol on really bad days. The Ashton and Parsons powders are good for stopping getting a sore bum!

Charlieann,
Let us know how you and your hubby get on with the working/house-husband set up. I'm hoping not to go back until May but we'll be doing the same thing with my OH staying at home to look after Sapphire. Not entirely sure I'm happy with it to be honest. I do love my job but I am scared I'll be jealous of OH getting all the time with the baby. But I earn more than him so it's just the only sensible arrangement for now. Unless we wn the lottery in the meantime of course :)

Thanks Natalie. I might get some Calpol today. I'm so sleep deprived that I'm getting grouchy with her in the night and then I hate myself for it in the morning :cry:. I gotta try to nap when she does during the day too, like they say you should but I never do!!! Oh what I wouldn't give for just 6 hours unbroken sleep for the first time in 3 and a half months!!! lol

omg scarlett was awake every hour and half last night im tired. help lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->