May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Charlieann,
Let us know how you and your hubby get on with the working/house-husband set up. I'm hoping not to go back until May but we'll be doing the same thing with my OH staying at home to look after Sapphire. Not entirely sure I'm happy with it to be honest. I do love my job but I am scared I'll be jealous of OH getting all the time with the baby. But I earn more than him so it's just the only sensible arrangement for now. Unless we wn the lottery in the meantime of course :)

thats the same reason were doing it (i'm also hoping for a lotto win!)

he did well today, although did have me looking over his shoulder all day :blush:
we tried tommy with bit of formula today, he screamed and cried and wouldnt take much at all. after 45 mins i interferred and nursed him. gonna try mixing EBM with formula and gradually increasing amount of formula v EBM quantity. hopefully that'll work else OH is gonna have hell of a time feeding him whilst im at work :S

weight update 18wk +5 16lb 7oz

i havent been updating the weights, feeling too down at the moment. very sorry everyone. will try and do it this week

Hope everythings ok kmh :hugs:

Sorry for all you ladies that aren't getting much sleep :hugs: to you all xx

BethyB - Scarlett has grown so much xx

Here's Theo then n now :
Then
https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/emsy26_album/DSC00128-1.jpg
Now
https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/emsy26_album/DSC00416.jpg

xox

aw em he looks so cute. :)
yeah shes being a madam, wants to be picked up ALL the time and shes increasing her night feeds. great she just spits out her breakfast tooo hmmmm LOL. First thing anyone asks too is do they sleep through the night :blush:
hopefully she will settle down soon LOL. shes moved up to 9-12 month vests now. cant help but laugh.
gonna start thinking about crimbo shopping soon have u ladies started? xxx

Awww my baby boy is spending his first night in his cot tonight in his own room, well technically he is still snuggled in the moses basket until he gets used to his new surroundings.
Awww he dont feel like a baby no more

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs259.snc1/10623_276744425130_595735130_8977485_7088607_n.jpg

Awww Classy..he looks so cute in there. Sapphire's still in the Moses basket for now.
You OK KMH? :hugs:

Does thinking about Christmas shopping does that count??? :rofl:

Isobel is 5 months today and I don't feel I got my little baby any more..

I started christmas bout 3 weeks ago, have about 7 pressies so far, but then again I got 4 to get for. Bought my DD a dolls house, I always wanted one when i was a lil girl, parents could never afford it tho :nope:
think every lil girl should have a dolly's house and now my lil girl is 6, its her time xx

Archie looks so cute in his big boy cot classy xx

Hows u today kmh? xx

Theo is 5 months on thursday NatalieW - they grow too fast don't they? xx

Yayyy Emsy...you got your DD a toy that you want to play with!! Excellent! :winkwink:
Oh Natalie...do you feel sad then? I get really sad when I have to relegate clothes to the 'too small' bag. I love Sapphire growing and doing new things but there's definitely a sadness about her leaving her newborn days behind :cry: Does everyone feel like that? Anyway...5 months is still a little bubby isn't it. Happy 5 month birthday Isobel!! :)

Can't wait for xmas day Missy :rofl:

I feel sad when I have to put Theo's small clothes away, all his 0-3 months are away now. But I'm loving going out buying him new stuff xx

i may have nearly finished my xmas shopping :blush:
already brought for sis, lill bro, sil, sil#2, mil today
have an idea for big bro, fil and OH's cousins
got left to sort something for my parents, friends (3x couples) and OH
got 2 little things for tommy, gonna try and restrict myself as he wont know difference this year and family will spoil him.
thomas' new thing is throwing himself to his right, then trying to crawl (although he doesnt get anywhere). he also likes computers now :wacko: we've given him an old keyboard and he loves smacking down on it :dohh:

OMG your a bit too organised Charlieann!!!

I am a bit sad, packed away all her newborn and 0-3 clothes, I love it more than ever that she's more interactive than a blob!! :rofl:

I have started a xmas list but not been the shops yet going to leave that till dec and make a full day of it with hubby good job we will have the pram i think i will buy out the disney store lol

I have packed half of the 0-3 clothes away all her 3-6m are so grown up proper little outfits makes her look so grown up :(
Isobelle will only let you hold her sitting up or standing now so my 'babe in arms' has gone forever :sad2:

Isobelles weight at 18weeks was 12lb 9oz seems so small compared to everyone elses weights but i guess she will catch up soon

Bought a few more pressies today - Got Theo a talking Waybuloo teddy, he loves Nok Tok and Yo JoJo so much, I've never heard him giggle so much.

My 2 older boys want HM Armed Forces figures and Vehicles - OMG Have you seen the prices of them things? xmas costs too much :nope:

On a crapper note, took Theo for his injections (6 weeks late - due to docs being shite), our normal doc on holiday (again), so was told to go back at 10.45am, he would check Theo's chest, then the nurse can give him his jabs, we were so pee'd off that this was happening, but I said I'd be back at 10.45, I get a fone call at 10.40 from the nurse to say the Locum Doctor doesn't want to be involved in the baby clininc, so I've got to take him next week instead!! :growlmad:
What is wrong with my surgery?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"