May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Primary Care Trust, they over see all local hopsitals and doctors etc..

Hi everyone! Just a quick update. Isabella was at the doctor today. 4 injections! Ouch! She was a little trooper though.

Official stats for 4 months (18 weeks): 12lb 9oz, 25 1/4 inches, and still doing great with breastfeeding! Getting so big!

I go back to work next week, so I'm a bit sad. But I'm going to stay on night shifts, so hopefully she'll sleep well for DH and won't miss me too much!

hey girls. injections here too. she screamed and screamed bless her :( at 18 weeks shes 17lb 13 oz:haha: little chubba. thats almost 10lbs more than she was born . good olde boobie juice eh?
Started my diet big time today been slacking a bit but oh and I went to see the vicar last night and weve arranged a date for our wedding so im over the moon :) 28th may 2011 so Scarlett will be just 2.
My periods started back today :( its so heavy too not sure if thats normal? Better sort out if its going to be implant or coil?? hmmmm
Also going to move scarlett to her room on monday, hows archie doing? bless him. Im dreading it :blush:
have a good weekend girls - cant come quick enough this week xxx

My first period was really heavy bethyb, i didn't think it was normal but apparantly it was x And congrats on setting your date for your wedding hun xxx

NatalieW your lil girl is so good - 2 teeth, wow x Theo been trying to cut the same tooth for weeks now, still nada...

Hope everyone is well xx

I know but she's been a grumpy moo tho!!!

I still haven't had a period yet.. been on pill for 3weeks get my week off next week.

no no teeth here either.. yeah just heavy periods arent much fun r they. but yeah looking forward to being mrs davies :)

I loved getting married!! Just hated the family issues before that day!!

Look at what Isobel can do!!!

OMG natalie, Jake barely lifts his head when put on his tummy, he still hates it! She will be crawling soon by the looks of it lol

We have a tooty peg popping through today (bottom front) i noticed a white bit when he smiled and when i had a feel, there it is, its only peeking but still its there :)

Bethyb congrats on setting a date....sooooo exciting! It'll be a while till i get married, we were just starting to plan things then i got preggers so it'll have to wait :(

Oh maaaan i am so bored lately, I'm sick of doing the same things every day, my life feels like ground hog day lol I need to find a mummy group to go to or something or get an evening job for a little while, i'm turning into a social ****** pmsl xx

hmm i must of typed something non PC there as it blocked the word, i'll rephrase it, i feel like a social reject lol xx

Wow...she'll be off soon Natalie. Theo won't lift his head either...he's a mat sucker :rofl:

OMG Snetty, I just saw your 10 wks already, that has gne so quick. How u feeling? xx

Wow...she'll be off soon Natalie. Theo won't lift his head either...he's a mat sucker :rofl:

OMG Snetty, I just saw your 10 wks already, that has gne so quick. How u feeling? xx

Its flew over Emsy, i feel ok, just the odd bout of mild nausea and tired :)

KMH- i'm gonna text you :hugs: xx

The good old nausea huh snetty...now that I don't miss. Lol xx

Please let us know if kmh is ok plz hun, tell her we are all thinking of her xx

Hey Archie seems so settled in his own room, granted he is still in his moses basket which is just sat in the cot, but so far we have had;
1st night 9pm-9am
2nd night 9pm-7am
3rd night 9pm-9am

i still feel bloody knackered though!!! lol

I spoke to her on FB and she has calmed down a bit and has someone coming to see her to make sure she is ok. PND is a nightmare, KMH helps me out when i have bad days too.

Sending you :hugs: :hugs: KMH xx

Hey Archie seems so settled in his own room, granted he is still in his moses basket which is just sat in the cot, but so far we have had;
1st night 9pm-9am
2nd night 9pm-7am
3rd night 9pm-9am

i still feel bloody knackered though!!! lol

Thats BRILLIANT!! Go Archie :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members