May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Wahey for Archie - such a good boy xxx

:hugs: Kmh xxx

Its brilliant upto now but am just waiting for him to catch me unguarded and keep me up alllllll night hehehehe

Jake has been in his own room for over a week now and he sleeps way better without OH farting and waking him up lol xx

Omg been gone a few days and so much to read... you ladies sure know how to talk :rofl:

I can't believe how much our LO's have grown, it's so cute seeing the 'now and then' photos :cloud9:

We've started xmas shopping, but only got a few lil things for missy moo, not much yet.

We've talked about when we're gonna try ttc for #2 and also when to get married.. we've been engaged for 2yrs and not planned a thing haha But from the timeframe we've set, we'll be able to pay for it and not have to get a loan etc which we really didnt wanna do.

I really feel for you ladies who's LOs still aren't sleeping great.... Makes me realise how lucky I am with Violet as she's been sleeping a good 12hrs straight for months. She's such an angel :cloud9:

:hugs: to KMH, hope you're feeling better hun x

My little boy was the same, but hoping when I move her into her room she will sleep through..
kmh sending you big big hugs.
Just spent a load on my next sale slot, dreading the postie coming in 1 way cuz OH is like we need to start saving for our wedding!!! hahahahah :) xxxxxxxx

Yayyy!! We got officially engaged yesterday :) so I'll be becoming a wedding bore as well as a baby bore to my mates now! lol

Loads of drooling and fist sucking over here (Sapphire not me) but no toothy pegs just yet.

Big hugs KMH :hugs:

Congrats on the engagements!

Erica still doesnt sleep through. im using good night milk, and its an improvement than without, I know its supposed to be 6 months plus but desperate times eh!!
Shes well established with food now and packs away twice what i would expect. The only trouble i have is she doesnt like her formula milk much and cries with every bottle. But if i give her diluted fresh fruit juice or the good night milks shes happy!

Its hard getting that pint of formula into her!

congrats missy. i love hearing about weddingy stuff so come bore us with it!

thomas seems to be getting worse and worse for sleeping. he has the occasional nights when he sleeps through, then nights like last night where he wakes for a feed every 2 hrs. thinking it might be a growth spurt but its only a 5/10 min feed though. were still struggling to wean him onto formula, he point blank refuses it and im going back to work in 5 weeks so he's gonna have to take some soon. ive tried mixing it with breast milk and he's at least had a taste of it before playing with the bottle so some progress.
caught him rolling over this morning. he can only do front to back but every time he's done it before he does it when were not looking! he also likes blowing raspberries aswell, which is one think that really grates on me :dohh: he's so cute with it though! no toothy pegs here but still lots of chewing.

Well We have tooth number two!!!
WOW we are still at lots of slobber stage with no signs of anything!

hey girls. injections here too. she screamed and screamed bless her :( at 18 weeks shes 17lb 13 oz:haha: little chubba. thats almost 10lbs more than she was born . good olde boobie juice eh?
Started my diet big time today been slacking a bit but oh and I went to see the vicar last night and weve arranged a date for our wedding so im over the moon :) 28th may 2011 so Scarlett will be just 2.
What does your boobie juice have in it please share lol thats Fab you must be so proud
Yay On setting a date it will fly by im so jealous i want to get married again

Look at what Isobel can do!!!
Oh wow Isobelle will lift her head and wiggle her bum no where near Isobels level she will be crawling away before you know it

We have a tooty peg popping through today (bottom front) i noticed a white bit when he smiled and when i had a feel, there it is, its only peeking but still its there :)

Oh maaaan i am so bored lately, I'm sick of doing the same things every day, my life feels like ground hog day lol I need to find a mummy group to go to or something or get an evening job for a little while, i'm turning into a social ****** pmsl xx
Im like that getting total cabin fever, we go a dif mums and tots group mon-thurs and we swim on a fri get me out the house for a am/pm works wonders!

Yayyy!! We got officially engaged yesterday :) so I'll be becoming a wedding bore as well as a baby bore to my mates now! lol
CONGRATS I love wedding talk so chat away on here :happydance:

Nothing much going on here Isobelle has been full of cold so has woken at 2am mon and tue which really killed me since she normally sleeps 6.30-6.30ish (with a dream feed at 10.30) but she seems to be getting over it now and slept though last 2 nights again and is back to feeding 3-4hrly not the 1.5-2 she was doing thank god!

Hope you all have a good weekend xx

oohhh loads to catch up on!

We started Alex on rice 2 days ago, he turned 5 months on the 23rd and hes been off his morning bottle for ages so we decided to start him off with some brekkie :D

Congrats Missy xox

Does Alex like his brekkie AG? Theo lets me know if he don't get his on time, he loves it that much! And Rusk mixed with formula...he cleans the dish :rofl:

Lots of grizzly moments today with Theo, chewing his fingers and slobbering. Lol. Teeth trying to come through but none thru as yet xx

Hope all you ladies are well xx

Erica still doesnt sleep through. im using good night milk, and its an improvement than without, I know its supposed to be 6 months plus but desperate times eh!!
Shes well established with food now and packs away twice what i would expect. The only trouble i have is she doesnt like her formula milk much and cries with every bottle. But if i give her diluted fresh fruit juice or the good night milks shes happy!

We're having the same problem. Isobel was night waking again, and spoke to HV and upped her solids to 7tsps a meal. She has 4 savory, then 3 sweet. Thats an extra 6 tsps over the days and she sleeps through again. She also hates her milk. I now run her milk separately to her solids, and she tends to take more then. But we do have a 30min break in between, she loves using her sippy cup to have diluted apple juice. Fingers crossed it's worked for the last four days.. Apparently it is normal for babies until 7months old to wake in the night for a feed, until the protein in well established in their diets.. after that it's a habit.

We started Alex on rice 2 days ago, he turned 5 months on the 23rd and hes been off his morning bottle for ages so we decided to start him off with some brekkie :D

Hows he doing with breakkie??

My mum and dad got us a high chair yesterday (and one for their house?? wasnt planning on spending that much time there lol)
so its set up at the table i havent out her in it yet but think i will next week so she can get used to it before the food fight starts lol
Off swimming today if i can stay awake Isobelle woke at 5.45 i know its only 30-45mons earlier than normal but totally knocked me seeing the 5 on the clock not a 6!

Just a quick weight update from us. 13lb 6oz at 16+3.

Not been on much, it's hard to get a chance when the computer is shared by everyone! Plus I just can't be bothered sometimes. I'm on a high dose of iron just now cause I'm severely anaemic and my hair is falling out and everything :dohh: I'm sooo tired all the time! Hopefully the iron will kick in soon and I'll be feeling like myself again!

Dexter's good too. He's now munching on veggie purees rather than rice, and gets brekkie as well as dinner. He has a rusk with fruit puree mixed in for his brekkie (his favourite is mango) and a nice warm veggie jar for dinner. He's also alot more talkative now, and screams excitedly at the tv. He especially loves Wonderpets and Go Diego Go! :lol:

Anyway, we're off out this morning, in the hopes that some fresh air will wake me up a bit!

Awwww i know what you mean bout hair falling out!

My hair looked lush while pregnant and got so nice and thick, now all the thickness is falling back out again!!! lol

Hows he doing with breakkie??

Hes really loving his breakfast now :D we dont really have a set time for it yet, whenever it fits in with him not sleeping :lol:

Just a quick weight update from us. 13lb 6oz at 16+3.

Not been on much, it's hard to get a chance when the computer is shared by everyone! Plus I just can't be bothered sometimes. I'm on a high dose of iron just now cause I'm severely anaemic and my hair is falling out and everything :dohh: I'm sooo tired all the time! Hopefully the iron will kick in soon and I'll be feeling like myself again!

Dexter's good too. He's now munching on veggie purees rather than rice, and gets brekkie as well as dinner. He has a rusk with fruit puree mixed in for his brekkie (his favourite is mango) and a nice warm veggie jar for dinner. He's also alot more talkative now, and screams excitedly at the tv. He especially loves Wonderpets and Go Diego Go! :lol:

Anyway, we're off out this morning, in the hopes that some fresh air will wake me up a bit!

Good to see you Monkeh :D
How extreme is your tiredness? Ive been the same latley and im wondering if i have the same prob or ive just become lazy :blush:

We're having the same problem. Isobel was night waking again, and spoke to HV and upped her solids to 7tsps a meal. She has 4 savory, then 3 sweet. Thats an extra 6 tsps over the days and she sleeps through again. She also hates her milk. I now run her milk separately to her solids, and she tends to take more then. But we do have a 30min break in between, she loves using her sippy cup to have diluted apple juice. Fingers crossed it's worked for the last four days.. Apparently it is normal for babies until 7months old to wake in the night for a feed, until the protein in well established in their diets.. after that it's a habit.

The other day i changed her formula milk to number 2 thicker milk (cow and gate). she has stopped crying throughout her feeds now..

She hasnt posseted once since the change yet whereas normally shes vomits atleast 5 times a day. and we have had two days of only up once in the night. Im still giving her 5 oz of goodnight milk, and plenty of food as she loves her food!!
Lets hope ive solved whatever the problem was!
She was starting to get me down... i also think she has a bottom tooth coming through.
She has porridge in the mornings, normally a jar and fromage frias (eats the lot) at lunch time and i cook her a dinner and she has pureed fruit too!
I cant get her to use a sippy cup!
she just throws it on the floor lol! but then she hasnt mastered turing over yet... doesnt even go onto her side no matter how much floor time she gets!

Good to see you Monkeh :D
How extreme is your tiredness? Ive been the same latley and im wondering if i have the same prob or ive just become lazy :blush:

Extreme! Sleep does nothing for it, either. :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->