May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

im multing like a dog too lol.. i had long hair, its now a bob because the multing was ridiculous

Yeah it's not nice. Mine didn't get nice and thick during pregnancy though, so it just looks sooo thin just now :( The handfuls falling out when washing it isn't nice!

My hair was great during pregnancy, now its just yuk and thin again.

Archies first night

https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs259.snc1/10623_282910970130_595735130_9083051_3096105_n.jpg

awwwww lol

Well i got up this morning when i heard Jake was awake, went into his room and he was on his front!!! I know he gets about as he is often wrong way round and upside down in his cot but i have never seen him roll over. I was so proud but gutted i missed seeing him do it lol. He slept in late too so he must have been comfortable :)

Archie looks so cute in his big boy cot! How did he sleep classy?

As for hair, well mine was lovely during pregnancy and my leg hairs etc stayed short and i hardly needed to shave but since having Jake i have been a proper hairy bear lol especially now i am preggo again, i look like a yetti :rofl: xx

hey, is it ok if i resign from updating the weights for now?

hope you and your babies are all well xx

Kyles got his jabs today :cry: when i got him weighed last tuesday he was 16lbs 6oz, and going into 6-9month clothes soon his to long and most of my 3-6month clothes say upto 17lbs

On a plus note we go butlins on monday woo

Awww well done jacob!!!

Archie was a brilliant little boy in his cot last nght, slept 9pm-6am, had a bottle and bum change and went back down til 10am!

He has his 16wks jabs tomorrow though :(

On another note, does anyone elses baby have REALLY stinky gas!!! lol Archie is worse than his dad at the moment!!! pooooooooo-weeeeeeee

maybe if everyone pm'd you their latest weight rather than you having sift through my mess

Kyles jabs where horrible today :cry: he had 3 injections and once we got home he screamed and screamed.

oh no, i got those tomorrow :(

his first 2 where done at the same time he was fine then the third got done just after and he had a little cry and was fine but once we got home unless you where holding him he screamed i finally got him to sleep in his swing, i tryied baby calpol (sp?) but he spat it out.

:hugs: to those getitng jabs done, we had our last ones a few weeks ago so thats all untill 12 months.

I discovered by accident that if Alex had medicine by syringe he would spit it out but if he had it by spoon 2.5ml at a time none of it would be spat out.

AG - Isabella was 12lb 9oz at 18 weeks.

Had my first overnight work shift. Very busy and tired! DH said Bella was awake from 1am to 215am.. wouldn't go back to sleep after eating. Oh well! :)

the past 5 pages weights i have, anyone ive missed let me know and ill update.

I need birthdays for the following as youre not on the front page :D
Dolcebella - Isabella
lesley - Kyle
bethyb - Scarlett
Rah - Isobelle
faille - Violet

the past 5 pages weights i have, anyone ive missed let me know and ill update.

I need birthdays for the following as youre not on the front page :D
Dolcebella - Isabella
lesley - Kyle
bethyb - Scarlett
Rah - Isobelle
faille - Violet

17th for kyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads