May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

lol i wish mine was his awake and moaning again now bless him, lucky oh will be home soon and i can get on with the cleaning

edit his weight was when he was 18weeks 2days

the past 5 pages weights i have, anyone ive missed let me know and ill update.

I need birthdays for the following as youre not on the front page :D
Dolcebella - Isabella
lesley - Kyle
bethyb - Scarlett
Rah - Isobelle
faille - Violet

28 April :)

And omg I can totally relate to the hair falling out... I swear I'm gonna end up bald :nope:
I've got tons of 'baby' hair around my face and ears where it's fallen out and now regrowing, it's so embarrassing!

its a great moment. bet you was so proud, bless him now the fun starts when he wants to do it more lol

YEY for Alex!! There all gonna be away crawling soon :) Did you see him do it AG? xx

Excellent AG. Isobel has decided to roll over in her cot as well, she ends up on her back and grizzles because she can't get to sleep!!

Does anybody have facebook? I thought i'd ask as i've decided to use it more this past week so if anybody's interested in being facebook buddies let me know!

oo and Ffion was 14lbs 9 at 14 weeks, getting her weighed next week though..i swear she's put on loads! When i pull her out of the cot in the mornings its like she's put on weight overnight!

im on facebook too as we speak lol

Ohhh this is what i was greated to this morning lol
https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs279.snc1/10623_284238495130_595735130_9104813_4983320_n.jpg

he was feet to the bumper and wrapped up in a sleeping bag last night when i left him lol

awwww and he just had 3 jabs and screamed the clinic down :(

Must have done something hahahaha

I cant understand it though, as the blanket in the piccy is covering his sensor mat for his monitor and you can clearly see he isnt on it, but the alarm never went off!!!! :(

AG- Isobelle 14th May and last weight 12lb 9oz @18weeks

Im on facebook as well

classyburd-Wow i think you will have your hands full there
I dont think Isobelle moves at all once we have put her down well maybe a wave of the hand but thats about it!

If anyone wants to add me on facebook, just pm me your contact and i will add you :)

Still no rolling for Theo, he's nearly there though, he can get right onto his side and his arms in a good position for when he does finally take that extra move to front.

He had his 3rd lot of jabs today...Finally!! he had a little whings after the 3rd needle went in and that was it. He was so brave. And he's slept since having them, only waking for a feed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->