May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Dexter's weight needs updated. He was 13lb 6oz at 16 weeks and 3 days.

I've got a wriggly baby too. I wake up frequently with feet in my face :dohh: :lol:

hey, to just checking in! not much news from us.
having hell of a time trying to wean from boobie to formula in prep for return to work, he just wont take it! he'll take expressed milk from a bottle, he'll even take a 50-50 mix as long as its liquid formula. ive not got enough stashed and dont wanna worry bout pumping when i return to work. :shrug: why is he so fussy bout his milk!

im constantly on facebook atm, although trying to control my addiction. search 'pomeroy habib' to find me, theres only 2 of us (although add a msg if you add me so i know who you are!)

I will get the weights updated in a bit :)

Well untill last night Alex usually just stays in the same spot for sleeping. Last night he rolled himself over and that was the first time lol.

anyone can pm me for facebook aswell :)

anyone can pm me for facebook aswell :)
And me

Isobelle rolled onto her front with the arm trapped under her IYKWIM at about 12 weeks for a week then hasnt bothered since! she will roll onto her side if im lay next to her so she can see me and roll from her tummy to her back mainly during massage (think shes trying to tell me something) but nothing else yet

If anybody wants to add me search for 'Bethan Price' in my picture my sisters wearing a superman tshirt and i have Ffion in my arms but it looks like i'm holding a sheet lol

Or if its easier pm me :D

I don't know whats wrong with me today..everything Ffion does i think is soooo cute and i just keep crying lol

i'm on facey too :) PM me if you wanna add me x

Dreams, your not up the duff are you lol

Well i'm off to get Jake weighed. Its been about 7 weeks since we was on the scales and i'm guessing he is about 2 stone lol, feels like he is anyway :) xx

for the past few days kyle does not need toys, his found his feet and thinks its much more fun to play with them and try to eat them lol

EDIT:

Im also on fb, Lesley Ann Archer and my picture is of Kyle trying to eat his hand lol

I love them at this age when they are discovering everything :) my little boy used to spend hours playing with his feet and from then on hed never keep socks on :)
Scarlett is sucking on everything she can but toothys are slow coming. Shes a REAL madam though :) little diva wants lots of attention!!!
Charliann I feel for u honey but u will get there, bobbie juice is just quite sweet compared to formula so poor guy is just adapting, keep at it and im sure ull be fine. expressing is hard work sometimes isnt it!! Gonna express soon as i fancy a meal with my mates just to get dressed up will be nice..
Scarletts bday is 14 may Ag hun and she was 17lb 13 oz at 18 weeks LOL
Diets doing well but why does the bad food taste so good and the good food doesnt quite hit it the same LOL.
lovely to hear all ur news xxx

any tips for a clingy baby? unless his asleep he wants me to hold him constantly and its only happened the past week

Also really only take a bottle from me if anyone else trys its good 15minute fight but they could try and then pass him to me and he takes the bottle straight away

Bella can be clingy sometimes too. It seems like as she gets older, she just knows that mummy is her favorite. :)

woke up to find bed soaked. thomas had slept through (8-6.30) :happydance: but bobbies had got too full and leaked :dohh:
we went on a family makeover and photoshoot day yesterday (my xmas pressie from last year). had loads of fun, but didnt realise till i got home how much make-up she plastered on, was walking round brum with an orange face afterwards but it looked good in photos. we went through the photos afterwards, getting rid of ones we didnt like then looking at which ones we wanted. the photographer offered us all the photos on CD with us owning the copyright for only........ £2999 :argh: so we settled on our 2 complimentary ones and brought a couple extra with moneys we had put on the account previous (that they doubled if we payed beforehand). there were so meny great ones with thomas and cant wait for them to arrive (6-8 weeks).
today were back to teaching daddy the routine and hopefully slipping in a successful FF.

Lol Violet is a terror for rolling over
She'll roll onto her tummy and then moan because she's got stuck.. So we'll flip her back onto her back and then she'll roll straight back over onto her tummy and so it goes on and on haha :dohh:

Luckily this week, she loves being on her tummy, so she'll roll over and stay there for aaages. Thank god! Lol

She also does a little army crawl in her sleeping bag in her cot... So she'll go asleep on her back right at the bottom of the cot. I go in in the morning to find her on her tummy near enough at the top haha and she's being doing this every morning this week

I'm still not weaning her yet, waiting until 6m as I wanna try BLW - anyone else giving that a go?

I'm not weaning yet either, my two are about 2 weeks of 6 months. We are planning on trying BLW, i figured it would be easier than purees with twins lol. I'm quite looking forward to it!.
Hope everyones ok?!
Nathan is now 17ibs 13ozs at 24 weeks and Chloe is 14lbs 1.5oz at 24 weeks. Nathans costing me a fortune in clothes, he's quite long so is just about to go into 9-12 months!. Although on the plus side I get to go shopping again!
xx

same here baboo love shopping and still not weaned yet either. i tried her with baby rice and she was l;ike wtf is this??? she loves the boob too much i think bless her :)

I havent started weaning yet either got everything in ready but shes only 20 weeks so want to hang on for another 4-6weeks if i can

Planning on getting her weighed this week prob wed at BF group theres no Q like at clinic

Isobelle woke up at 3am last night and was 3.45am before she was back to sleep! then up again at 6.15! BAD night lucky its my turn for a sleep in so hubby got up and i slept till 10:30 got up to express and the house was empty! so back to bed then they came in at 11:30
He had driven to liverpool (about 25miles) and back at 7.30 he had a headache and Isobelle was crying and he couldnt stop her bless, then he took her round town then to his mums glad he took a bottle of expressed with him as well so i had a good sleep although i could so with a little snooze now :coffee:
I think she had tummy ache which is why she was awake as she had a big poo this pm

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

This is how i find jake on a morning lol xx

Attachments

• P03-10-09_10.39.jpg
    P03-10-09_10.39.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
This is how Archie was found this morning lol

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread