May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Your LOs wake up in some funny positions. Lol

Theo got a cold :nope:
We've all had it, so it wasn't gonna b long before Theo got it, hope it doesn't get as bad as ours did. x

Hope ur all well xx

Your LOs wake up in some funny positions. Lol

Theo got a cold :nope:
We've all had it, so it wasn't gonna b long before Theo got it, hope it doesn't get as bad as ours did. x

Hope ur all well xx

awww ericas always got colds.. shes get them from her sister whp insists on coughing and sneezing all overher

Lo has now been waking at 5-6am and wanting to be up and play.

Go on holiday tomorrow to butlins :happydance:

faille - I am waiting to wean Patrick at 6 months and am thinking about giving BLW a go. I just bought "Baby-led Weaning: Helping Your Baby to Love Good Food" by Gill Rapley and Tracey Murkett. Not read it yet but cracking it open this week.

Am back visiting in the UK this month. Had a 12 1/2 hour flight with Patrick on my tod (DH flies in next week as he could only have 3 weeks off work). He was a star on the plane and slept in the bassinet they gave us for about 8 hours of the flight and then 2 hours in the car on the way home. He picked up a bug on the plane though so been dealing with a feverish, jet lagged and very unhappy baby. Up most of the night, crying, refusing to sleep in his travel cot. Seems a lot better today though (fingers crossed) and is currently fast asleep upstairs.

Well jake is ever so poorly :cry: His temp is 38.5, off his milk and just wants cuddles (not a bad thing coz i love cuddles lol) He just whimpers all the time, bless him. He's not snotty or coughing so i don't think its a cold tbh, i dunno, might go to docs in the morning, i'm worried sick about him. He's in and out of sleep and ever so quiet, he normally chats constantly. My poor baby, i'm sleeping in the bed in his room tonight, so i can be close to him xx

hope LO's are feeling better soon MrsTatty and snettyb.

got some good news from thomas
success!
:happydance:

he took formula from a bottle with no complaints.
we tried cow & gate powder and ready made carton, mixed with ebm and just formula, sma and aptimal. all of these were a battle.
he likes heinz nurture ready made cartons. not herad of these before and bit worried about the percentage of things like fats etc in this so gonna go compare. he took cow & gate ready made ones before when he was newborn so might try those again.

did encounter new problem, hes started really clamping down and chewing on boobie after having bottles. im also bit sad bout OH feeding him instead of me, not as special no more.

does anyone elses LOs scream, but a happy scream? thomas seems to be doing this constantly, like a high pitch screaching. he started doing it when i was singing silly songs to him on change mat for over half hr and he seemed to join in (coincedence??). he does it all the time now when he's playing, in his chair, on our knees.

Ericas got another ear infection... both ears..

always bloody ill my kid...

Danni wasnt like this, both my kids have een bottle fed..

Thats fantastic Charlieann.

Danny :hugs:

I'm having a totally and utterly crap day. Just spent an hour crying. Isobel has been so difficult with her sleeping again, she's learnt to roll from tummy to back but can't get back (she's always slept on her tummy) So now she rolls in the night, can;t get back, can't get comfy and cries, been up nearly every hour with her. She does it during the day and now at lunch she doesn't want her solids or bottles! She hates all veg but won't refuse fruits. And to top it all I got an interview tomorrow for a local teaching job and I got to learn a new piece of software too.. sorry for rant just feel like sobbing all day :cry:

Thats fantastic Charlieann.

Danny :hugs:

I'm having a totally and utterly crap day. Just spent an hour crying. Isobel has been so difficult with her sleeping again, she's learnt to roll from tummy to back but can't get back (she's always slept on her tummy) So now she rolls in the night, can;t get back, can't get comfy and cries, been up nearly every hour with her. She does it during the day and now at lunch she doesn't want her solids or bottles! She hates all veg but won't refuse fruits. And to top it all I got an interview tomorrow for a local teaching job and I got to learn a new piece of software too.. sorry for rant just feel like sobbing all day :cry:

im glad im not the only one who ends up crying!!!
rants away xx erica hasnt slept longer than two hours at night at a time for 7 weeks now so i know how u feel.. i need to retrain when i go back to so im preying she starts sleeping before i go back to work...

:hugs: Natalie, i totally sympathise as were having this problem with Alex too!

Im feeling a bit down today aswell, just feel totally lonely right now like i have no friends i can just pop over and see. The friends i do have i have to travel and see them.

:hugs: Natalie, i totally sympathise as were having this problem with Alex too!

Im feeling a bit down today aswell, just feel totally lonely right now like i have no friends i can just pop over and see. The friends i do have i have to travel and see them.

I feel the same about friends as well, none of mine have babies. We go swimming classes once a week and it's fab.. just feel really blue today :(

Hope all babies and mummies feel better soon xxx
I know how u ladies feel about friends - my best friend is my mum, and she's moved to cornwall! I feel totally lonely, used to be able to talk to OH bout anything, now he doesn't seem interested, don't know what got into him :shrug:

Weight Update for Theo - 14lbs 11 1/2 oz at 23+3 weeks xx

Must be monday blues coz i am feeling down today too. None of my friends have babies and they all work so i feel so isolated at times. Most of my friends and all my family live out of town and i can't always afford the petrol to go see them :cry:

OH got a job that he starts tomorrow, its way less money than he was on when he got made redundant but its something. Its only agency for three months But i just wish he could be off work for a teeny bit longer. I love my lil jakey pie so much but the thought of being on my own with him all day everyday again has me terrified. I can't take him .....well, anywhere really as he screams the place down everywhere we go, even on a walk around the park. I am thankful that he is sleeping well of a night so :hugs: to all of you that are having bad nights still. And jake also refuses veg and savory food and will only eat fruity stuff or porridge, nightmare!!

Hope we all cheer up soon xx

And jake also refuses veg and savory food and will only eat fruity stuff or porridge, nightmare!!

Isobel is exactly the same.. She absolutely adores her fruit, any fruit!!.. I do get her to eat some veg.. Have you tried butternut squash, sweet potato and frozen peas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->