May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

I hope everyone feels better soon :hugs:.
I had a bad day friday Isobelle did nothing but winge and make horrible growl noises i was in tears all day and ended up ringing hubby to come home early from work which thank god he did he took her out and she was smiles and giggles he said which made me worse!

Isobelle is full of snot again today :( she was up every 2.5hrs last night to have her dummy back in i think she was waking herself up by with her blocked nose and couldnt settle i had just let her go sleep on me tonight :blush: she was just crying and sounded so congested :cry:

Im like that with friends as well i find myself either at my parents or oh's parents at least 2ce a week just to get out and see someone we go to 4 dif baby groups but its just not the same as chatting to someone you know i guess im lucky as Ohs mum doesnt work and my mum has just been signed off sick well not lucky for her but you know what i mean

OH seems to of lost all interest in me but not in Isobelle i feel so i guess the word is rejected :cry:

I'm fooked lol, soooo tired!

I should have a new weight for jacob tomorrow, the health visitor is bringing the scales to my house coz he screams too much at baby clinic :blush:, he's no bother in the house or the car but as soon as you take him anywhere, he goes mental, the kid has social issues, i swear it, even tho i take him out EVERY day!

Wouldn't ib be awesome if we could have a may mummy meet?!? I text 'any question answered' and they reckon the middle of the country (including scotland and wales) is leicester but there is nowt there really so i guessed Leeds would be a better place as its along the same line as leicester but has more to do there. Would anyone be interested if we gave plenty of time for planning?

xx

I would but i already two trips planned for next year and we cant really afford any more :(

Id love to do a May mummies meet :) but dunno if i could make Leeds :(

Wouldn't ib be awesome if we could have a may mummy meet?!? I text 'any question answered' and they reckon the middle of the country (including scotland and wales) is leicester but there is nowt there really so i guessed Leeds would be a better place as its along the same line as leicester but has more to do there. Would anyone be interested if we gave plenty of time for planning?

xx

Would be great maybe if we start a post and we each add our name and where we live then maybe find somewhere a bit closer to us all if that makes sence?

I was going to get Isobelle weighed this am at BF group but the midwifde got called away so now i either weight till next week or go clinic this pm in the huge q thats always there hmmmmm think i will see how i feel after lunch

I can't afford a trip just yet, i was thinking next year sometime.

Sounds like a good idea Rah, i only suggested leeds as it is from north to south the centre of the uk. I'd take a train to where ever the meet was anyway so i don't mind where it is. I don't like driving long distances :blush:

I had Jacob weighed this morning he is 16lb 10oz at 21+1 weeks, still bang on the 50th centile xx

we should go to the seaside after may next year when all our lill ones are one and have a massive bday party picnic on the beach :shipw: :cake:

Would be really cool..

Weight update 24weeks... 17lb 12oz!

a blackpool birthday bash would be brilliant!!! Lets do it, lets do it!!!! *netty gets excited*
Can i bring a newborn with me tho :blush: and maybe a friend coz i will have my hands well full lol xx

:rofl: Classy!!

No Snetty you got to come on your bill todd!! :rofl: You'll be flippen shattered!! and Brave to come out!

I got offered a new job today..

Oooo birthday party on the beach :happydance:

NatalieW- whats the job? are you taking it?

snettyb- Makes sence just thought that if there was no one from an end of the country we could make it easier if that makes sence it did in my head as i was thinking it

Well i never got isobelle weighed, group was cancelled no MW there and then i was too busy chatting over lunch with my friend we didnt realise the time and i missed clinic in the pm :dohh: and she was very late back to work ooops

hi all, spent the last 8 days in a psychiatric hospital. bad times. anyone who has me on facebook please dont mention this. going to spend 3 weeks with my parents tp recover some more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->