May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Isobelles weight at 22wks...13lb 7oz

Isobelles weight slowed down the other week and i was told to have a chocolate bar everyday...no complaints here :)

:hi: everhopeful :hi: kaykay

Kay- Jake aslo screams when i walk away, he is a clingy mammy's boy lol. When i think he is hungry and i walk away to the kitchen to get his food he is soooo not impressed, he wants it NOW!!

Jake is ever so poorly :( He is full of cold, and he can barely breath. 2 sleepless nights so far so i'm hoping he has a good sleep tonight as it might help him get better quicker. He's been a trooper and still giving me smiles and giggles but every now and then he will break his heart crying, poor lamb.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Erica seems better.. but when she coughs she got this little whistle.
Its not all the time and her chest is clear. ITs very bizarre.. but ive had what hes got and it was very stressful on the chest and windpipe with out any mucus!!

Babies, why do they worry you so much.. !!

what is a nest? I need one to keep him in place! xx

Hospital did it with erica when were were admitted at 6 weeks. shes actually slept for the first time I remember the relief
ITs rolled up cellular blankets made into like a nest that surrounds the baby under her bottom sheet. keeps her snuggled in.

She sleeps better snuggled.. but i wouldnt recommend it to babies that turn onto their bellys..
Erica doesnt yet...

Aww hope the babies get well soon them.. its not nice for them aspecially when they cant tell us wats wrong..

I also do the nesting thingythey reccomend if baby sleeps in ur bed with u. so u dont roll on them.

x

Alex wakes if he gets cold, the dummy has gone out of reach or if hes rolled himself over

:hi:

I was never sure whether I was going to be a May or April mummy... was due 21 May, then due to be induced 30 April, but gave birth 1 May so can I belatedly join the club??

Sofia was born by emergency c-section at 10:50 on 1 May weighing 2.3kg.

What are your babies doing? Sofia can roll, but has become very lazy recently and decided she doesn't want to anymore!

She can pick things up and put them in her mouth, like spoons and dummies. She makes noises like a deranged thing. She giggles a lot, like when ever her Dad comes in the room or when I start reading her her bedtime story.

Hope you're all happy mummys :hugs:

OMG, it's been ages since I been on here.
:hugs: KMH xx
Hope all the LO's feel much better soon xx
Nice pram AG...wish I could afford a new one. Yours is really nice xx

Theo still won't roll..or do anything really. Lol. At his own pace I suppose x

Hope everyone is well x

Chelsea has been rolling over from front to back/back to front for about 6 weeks now.. she is not yet sitting upright on her own, but when I sit on the floor with her inbetween my legs, she will sit up, but leaning forward slightly.. but only doing that when she has a cloth bum on, not disposable...

Any bubs ready to crawl??
A friends baby is a mid April baby and bub has just started crawling a few weeks ago, but has not mastered crawling forward lol, bub goes backwards... I cannot wait till Chelsea starts to crawl.. I know ill kick myself laster for saying that... lol...

How is everyone doing??

Any bubs ready to crawl??
A friends baby is a mid April baby and bub has just started crawling a few weeks ago, but has not mastered crawling forward lol, bub goes backwards... I cannot wait till Chelsea starts to crawl.. I know ill kick myself laster for saying that... lol...

we've had going backwards for about 10 days now. he's tried to go forward by bunny hopping and just looks like he's humping things all the time. its not that fun no more, having to jump up every 5-10 mins to find out what he's grabbed next. fortunately its only been toys, bibs and envelopes so far and he tends to go round in circles so not escaped too far!

Well, we have cut a tooth this week after weeks and weeks of drooling and finger munching. I am sure there are more there though as he is still gumming on anything he can get his hands on.
Patrick won't stay still now, he rolls right across the room given the chance and flips and twists all over the place. He has sort of figured out the legs bit of crawling but not the arms bit so he ends up with his face pressed into the floor and his bum up in the air.

we have rolling onto the front then rolling back onto his back, he dont get that his legs have to be on the floor to move forward he lays there on his front and pushes his legs off the air :dohh: still no teeth though yet lots of dribble and hand munching.

Im full of cold :dohh: but kyle does not have it so far

He has sort of figured out the legs bit of crawling but not the arms bit so he ends up with his face pressed into the floor and his bum up in the air.

not long now then. this is how tomas started, took him about a week to figure it out.

Sapphire isn't rolling at all yet. I'm just making the most of being able to find her exactly where I left her when I nip to the loo etc. :)
She's putting everything in her mouth and drooling loads and still awake at least every two hours through the night...YAWN!!!

I think we have a tooth coming through!

and Alex can stand against furniture! Im pretty sure not many will belive me but i got a pic! (need to upload :lol:)

I believe you AG, jake can do the same! He loves standing up xx

tell them both its too soon!
ive had an eventful 24hrs. hubby was doing well in his househusband role and cooked tea last night. i got food poisening. was bringing up blood and couldn't keep any fluids down which resulted in a trip to a&e. obviously as soon as i was there i started feeling bit better. had to stay 2hrs so they could see i was keeping fluids down before releasing me. slept rest of the day. Tommy's been such a good boy throughout. Shawn has been looking after him all day only bringing him up for boobie whilst ive been sleeping. feeling alot better now although still have and owwy tummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->