May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Ooh Danny, I'm so jealous of your three day week. I wish I could do that but it just wouldn't work with my job :nope:
I think we'll be going to a fireworks display. I'll probably take Saf in the moby wrap. Hmmm...does that mean I need to spend some more money and get her a snowsuit? lol
Not much rolling here but she's trying he best to sit up, bless her. Loads of teething pain, drooling and fist sucking but no sign of any teeth yet. And we had a green poo today. What's that all about?? :wacko:
Oh yeah...and we've booked our wedding. June 25th...yayyyyyy :happydance:

awww congrats missy honey...mines 18 months away and im getting excited!!! hahah action stations then with you!!!
Im gonna take Scarlett to fw night I think as I cant let Zac not go... :)
I know these 5 1/2 months have flown by!!! Im getting broody again but im so not gonna be a fat bride, ill have to wait :)

Awww not much new to report here,

Went to baby group today though and all the babies had halloween stuff on aww

https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs095.snc3/16241_312389295130_595735130_9500239_8018540_n.jpg

(L-R Eden-25weeks, Corey-19weeks, Archie-22weeks, Jim-16 weeks)

fab piccie
Ericas got a snow suit, shes looks adorable in it! we defo need them up here in blaenavon.. gets cold on the breacons.
Asda got some lovley white ones for £12.00..
Congrats on the wedding xx

getting cold here too but i brought scarlett a coat from next with a ruffle bum and a ted baker hat -,so so so cute :)

ok its official im sooooo broody!!! i want to be pregnant NOW!! lol sorry just had to let it out :blush:

ok its official im sooooo broody!!! i want to be pregnant NOW!! lol sorry just had to let it out :blush:

lol, how long you planning to wait till #2?
i want another now, but gonna plan it around work better this time so i get to make the most of full pay rather than maternity pay over school holidays

i want another now, but gonna plan it around work better this time so i get to make the most of full pay rather than maternity pay over school holidays

depo runs out in december then the pill for a month or two to get the depo out as most people get pregnant faster after depo if they go on the pill after. then ill be NTNP for a few months and if not pregnant by then properly TTC with charting ect :happydance:

depo runs out in december then the pill for a month or two to get the depo out as most people get pregnant faster after depo if they go on the pill after. then ill be NTNP for a few months and if not pregnant by then properly TTC with charting ect :happydance:

Being preggers with an ickle baby to look after is not fun lol But i am pleased i will have 2 close in age xx

Well jakey is sitting up on his own now but i put a cusion behind him and at the sides coz he sometimes forgets he's on his own and flings himself lol He still cant roll from front to back so he still whinges when he rolls onto his tummy :dohh: He is making loads of different sounds now, Ga, Ba, Ma, Da and zzzzzz and blowing rasberry's (cheeky boy)

I can't seem to keep him entertained for longer than 5 mins lately (except for when Waybaloo is on, he loves it) he is moaning loads and throws a right fit when i walk away from him! xx

Being preggers with an ickle baby to look after is not fun lol But i am pleased i will have 2 close in age xx

but i should not be pregnant till the earlist of like march/april and kyle will be 1 in may so not so little lol and he has his play pen :thumbup:

I'm thinking about starting TTC on honeymoon :)
Just need to convince my OH now! lol

look what my lill monkey has been up to:
https://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8883/cimg0803c.jpg

i've moved him away from there twice already!

awwww so cute! He has loads of lovely hair, jake only has a tuft ontop lol.
AG- Jake likes to eat his feet too, tasty lol

He's been really good today, hardly moaned, makes a lovely change.

I have been looking for child care all day and the very thought of leaving him has had me in tears. Its only gonna be for 5-6 weeks till i go on mat leave again but with all this talk of pedophiles (sp?) in nurseries, its rather worrying. xx

hey girls, hope ur all ok.
hoping to see halloween pics of the little ones after the weekend!! Scarlett has the cutest witch outfit!!
Weighed her today - shes a whopping 19lb 12 oz @ 5 1/2 months!!!
Have a great day tomoz, Im just baking spider cakes mmmmm :) LOL

Anyone have any plans for tonight? I'm going to a house party and for the first time in my life i am gonna dress up like a twat lol, i've honestly never gone fancy dress before. I'm dressing as a zombe, i have just had the most fun cutting up clothes to wear and i'm gonna do face paint and back comb my hair to make it proper messy.I look canny preggers now so it looks a bit weird but never mind lol

I wanted a little suit for jacob but everywhere is sold out, he's not coming to the party but still would have been nice to dress him up for the day xx

Were going to mils for a little party, everyone in her block is dressing up so i will be too. Already had my outfit from last weekend :D

This is Sapphire in her pumpkin outfit! We didn't have a party to go to but she got admired in Tesco! lol

Attachments

• DSC00657.jpg
    DSC00657.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member