May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Awww cute! :D

I forgot to take pics of Alex :dohh: Luckily i have pics of him a couple weeks ago in his costume.

Heres Archie with his daddy :)

https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs095.snc3/16241_316664910130_595735130_9560177_4184313_n.jpg

fireworks where great last night we sat right at the front and kyle cried when the fireworks stopped lol the whole time he sat there just staring at them and when ever there was lo long of a gap in between he cried lol

Hey kmh, hope your feeling better.
sounds like you had a good night lesleyann, i'm half tempted to try taking thomas to one following your success!

i'm back at work tomorrow. OH will be getting thomas wieghed without me :cry: ive got my work bag packed ready by the door and alarm set. fortunately LO has started to sleep through a bit more since giving him purees, so hopefully he will tonight.
my sister came to visit today and brought yet another noisey toy. thomas kept trying to reach for her boobs and latch on. nearly 6 months and obsessed with boobs. he also likes to grab his willy every nappy change. he's such a typical man!

hope ur ok kmh.
will have to upload pics of scarlett too :) she was a witch!!
Charlieann glad to see thomas doing well now, scarlett is obsessed with boobie still too but just started on getting her to eat purees :)

its all gone quiet in here lately....

forgot to update thomas' weight on monday. 24+5wk 18lb 1oz

Must be coz our babies have got so active that we don't have time to BnB it much :(
Me on the other hand, as soon as jake is in bed, the laptop comes out :)

I have a proper chetterbox on my hands atm, he is making the most weird and wonderful sounds and he is all over the place! Rolling here there and everywhere!

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Awww weight update for Archie at 22+4 was 17lb 13oz

Archie has also too found his voice and he squeels with delight all the time as well as shouting at the tv and talking to iggle piggle. HE loves the tv though, norty mummy!!!!

He also knows what he wants and dosnt want now, proper little diva on my hands

i'm fortunate thomas is typical male and can only concerntrate on one thing at a time, so he's given up on his chatting to focus on moving! he does occasional have a little babble but doesnt last long.
i got him to crawl across the room to his change mat last night. he would go a couple of steps then stop to sit and look at me. as soon as he got there he started hitting and playing with his mat, just need to train him to lay himself down, then take his own nappy off....

he had an accident with his dad today. fell off the couch flipped and landed on his back. he did it about 1 1/2hrs before i returned and his dad has been watching him like a hawk since and not allowed him to sleep. i nursed him to sleep when i got in as its his normal nap time and he seemed fine. hubby has been down ever since i got in, says feels really guilty about the accident. i'm worried bout LO still dont know exactly what happened and at the same time trying not to show it and console hubby who's really tough on himself at the best of times. i dont wanna go to work tomorrow, least its only 1 day till the weekend.

Aww Charlie i hope he's ok. Give hubby a hug and tell him not to be so hard on hiself, babies fling themselves all over and will hurt them a million times before they reach toddler stage :hugs:

Classy- jake is a bit of a diva, he has developed a high pitched squeel when he isn't impressed with something. Cuts through me like wire :hissy: xx

Sapphire does the squeal thing too...when she's excited. Oh and I found something on Youtube that she absolutely loves. It brings a massive smile to her face and she waves her arms about in excitement. It's just a trailer really for a DVD set which is only available from the states and works out a bit pricey but I might just have to....even if it's only for my own amusement at watching her reaction. Here's the link..I'd love to know if any of your LO's love it as much as Saf does :)

Click on 'youtube' on the bottom right of the screen to open a separate window so you can see it in full screen mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0nZcox1NP0

oo will try scarlett tomorrow :)
took her to firework night tonight and she loved it! no tears, wrapped her up so she was snug, although a 3 year old brother was a bit windy!!!
Scarlett is also beginning to sit up now, but no movements as in wanting to get mobile :)

Can I ask a favour? Can you vote for Dexter in my local paper's cute baby competition? You can vote by texting *edited*. I'll be sending loads of texts, but it would be good to get a helping hand!

We missed the fireworks last night. Dexter fell asleep early, and I was stuck inside waiting on an ASDA delivery that was an hour and a half late :hissy: My Mum ended up setting off all the fireworks without us :( We couldn't even see any out the window, though I did spot a bonfire in the distance, and we heard plenty of fireworks going off round the other side of the building!

Dexter's almost crawling. He can get him bum right up in the air, or his chest and tummy right up, but not both at the same time :lol: He can still get about by rolling though, so he's everywhere! He's almost sitting by himself too, though he still leans forward with his hands on the ground for support. His eating is good too. He likes textures, and is now eating well cooked carrot sticks, and bits of broccoli (cooked til almost mush stage btw) with his hands. When he gets a bowl of food, he's trying to feed himself now, which is getting messy! He'll be getting weighed on Monday, though I don't think his gain will be great, since we've both had the flu in the past 2 weeks!

I'll send a vote in now monkeh xx

ow do you get your kids to eat with their hands? Jake maybe just lazy but i give him stuff and he just puts it down and opens his mouth so i have to hold it for him. He loves bananas but i have to hold it for him grrrr.

He sits up lovely on his own but still flings himself backwards sometimes so i have to put a pillow behind him lol xx

Alex is doing the same thing as Dexter as of today :lol: hes really moving about!

Is there anyone willing to do the weights post? Im not really ble to keep it up very well.

kyle got weighed today 18lbs 1oz so not much gain at all. doctors was ok he should be having a scan/ultra sound on his hip when they sort it out.

and i thought we was no longer aloud to ask people to vote on things ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->