• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Hope all the May Mummies and their LOs had a great 1st Christmas!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year & all the best for 2010!

Angela & Sarah
xxxxx

Hey everyone!!!! i am so sorry I haven't been on in such a long time! Did you all have a good Christmas? I see there are a couple of mums who are expecting again....who is expecting??? Is it Snetty B and Miss Tatty? Benjamin now has two front bottom teeth, one top coming through, and another one on the bottom! He is also crawling too which is great! At 7 months 5 days I finished breast feeding, I do miss it but I feel that it was the right time to do it as I felt I wasn't supplying enough. He seems to be growing really quickly and is already quite comfortable in 9-12 month clothes instead of the 6-9 that he should be in! He was weighed in at 18 pounds 9oz at 31 weeks. Eating food nicely and enjoys to attempt finger food although mummy panics when he coughs and splutters on it! Hope you are all ok x

Hi Mummies, well i am another one to say sorry for only hopping over now and then but thinking of you all :) ' i am another one expecting Gem' almost 24 weeks with another gorge baby Girl due 8th may!!! Lucie mae is 8 months old today!! no teeth yet, any other bubbas still waiting? she's not into crawling yet. but coming on in leaps and bounds, wearing 6-9 months clothes and fast growing out of those !!! lots of outfits for Baby Sophia Rose when she arrives and in every stage..lucky girlie!
Lucie is eating her solids well, and loves finger foods like Rusks even without the toothypegs. love to everyone xxxxx :happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Were still waiting for teeth over here! dont think were far away though.

oh i forgot about this thread :blush:

we have 3 teeth over here :D and another pregnant mummy :hi: x

mini update..
-wieghing 18lb7
-not yet crawling
-''walking'' when holding her hands
- deciding to NOT eat anymore :hissy:

:rofl:

I forgot about it too :blush:

No weight update though cause I haven't had him weighed in about 6 weeks :dohh: Will be taking him along on Monday though!

We have crawling here, and pulling up to standing on everything. He eats anything I give him (little pig lol) and is generally doing really well! He has been really clingy these past few days though, not sure what that's all about. He cries when he's with anyone but me but hopefully that will pass as soon as it came :)

Not been around for a while.

Samuel is almost 8 months old, has two bottom teeth (although not fully through). He is starting to crawl and eager to be on the move. We are BLW and doing very well. He is weighing around 21lbs. We are still very much in love with our wee man, even when he gets agitated with us lol.

Cx

Dexter still wakes twice for boob. It would be nice if he'd sleep through, but I'm not too bothered by his waking. I'm used to it now!

lucky! ;)

Harriet started to sleep for long periods of time until she suddenly decided she doesnt want solids anymore, i think shes teething again though she just got another tooth so hopefully we'll be back on track soon! x

Little update on Archie.

Hes 33wks old, and weighs around 20 n half lb. He has 4 teeth now!! 2 bottoms ones are well through and top 2 have just broken the gum.
Hes on 2 bottles a day, morning and bed and 3 lumpy meals a day. All handcooked by mummy :)
He rolls all over the place and will go up on his hands and rock, but no proper movement as of yet.
He has 2 naps a day on average up in his cot and sleeps from about 8/9pm to 8am with a continued controlled crying technique. He more or less has the grasp of this now and just winges abit when first put down :)
He says baba and hiya to some effect lol

I love my little lad!!

Hi Mummies, well i am another one to say sorry for only hopping over now and then but thinking of you all :) ' i am another one expecting Gem' almost 24 weeks with another gorge baby Girl due 8th may!!! Lucie mae is 8 months old today!! no teeth yet, any other bubbas still waiting? she's not into crawling yet. but coming on in leaps and bounds, wearing 6-9 months clothes and fast growing out of those !!! lots of outfits for Baby Sophia Rose when she arrives and in every stage..lucky girlie!
Lucie is eating her solids well, and loves finger foods like Rusks even without the toothypegs. love to everyone xxxxx :happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations to you!!!! Sounds like Lucie Mae is doing great, those teeth will come I am sure! Benjamins second top tooth is now breaking through! Poor little man, just wish we could do it for them! Can't believe you have another girlie due so soon, I must admit, I have told my hubby I would like the same time of year, so we are either going to start trying this August or next August, hmmmmmmmm, decissions, decissions. Are you going back to work or you stay at home mum? x

Little update on Archie.

Hes 33wks old, and weighs around 20 n half lb. He has 4 teeth now!! 2 bottoms ones are well through and top 2 have just broken the gum.
Hes on 2 bottles a day, morning and bed and 3 lumpy meals a day. All handcooked by mummy :)
He rolls all over the place and will go up on his hands and rock, but no proper movement as of yet.
He has 2 naps a day on average up in his cot and sleeps from about 8/9pm to 8am with a continued controlled crying technique. He more or less has the grasp of this now and just winges abit when first put down :)
He says baba and hiya to some effect lol

I love my little lad!!

Well done Archie, what a little star! x

hey, not checked this thread for a while.
we now have two bottom teeth within the last few weeks. LO has remembered how to rollover now. every nappy change as soon as old one is off he rolls, crawls and then stands up next to me. was so funny till he pissed on the carpet! he also really loves his baths. i opened the living room door and asked if he wanted a bath, he crawlled past me at speed and started to climb the stairs. ive invested in a travel stair gate today as that the only one narrow enough to fit our hallway.

I know how you feel with the rolling when nappy changing. It's getting ridiculous trying to change Dexter's nappy. Takes forever with him rolling all over the place and arching his back and generally being a pest!

I'm getting him weighed tomorrow after 7 weeks of not taking him. Curious to know how much he weighs now :)

Oh... also wondering - is anyone getting their wee one the swine flu jab? Dexter got his appointment in, but I'm not taking him.

Sapphire has just learned how to undo the velcro on her nappies so that makes changing a lot of fun!!
No, she won't be having the swine flu jab either Monkeh!

Benjamin had the swine flu jab, I was rather nervous about it.............all the other babies on my estate got it done the same day and they were all fine.........a friend of mines baby got swine flu and she said she wouldn't hesitate to get the jab, so thats the only reason I went for it in the end, also I think with me being a teacher, hubby being a teacher and little man going to nursery soon he will be high risk for catching it. x :hugs:

Where do you all find those things to put your photos in, I want one! x

Copying and pasting this from my journo cause I'm in a mood :lol:

Well, I'm officially done with the HV. I forgot how much they p!ss me off.

So I took Dexter to get weighed today for the first time in 7 weeks. Last time he was 15lb 13oz, and today he was 16lb 3oz. A tiny gain, but knowing how active he is, and also knowing he eats like a pig, I'm not worried. The HV of course got all patronising and went on and on about it, asking what he was eating and drinking, and suggesting he has snacks (he already DOES have snacks) and suggesting all different foods for him, even though I'd just told her that he already eats all those things (toast, bananas, yoghurts etc.) And it just pee'd me right off! Finally she stopped going on about it, told me to come back in a month, and then lectured me about his amber beads (which she's already done at least twice) saying they are hazardous and make sure I take them off when he's sleeping. Um, DUH.

:hissy:

I hate the HV. I hate patronising people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->