• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Monkeh, are you still BF? I have a similar situation with Saf. She's a couple of weeks younger than Dex and weighed 15lb 1oz on Friday. She's gaining 2-3 oz a week. I think I am lucky because my HV is lovely and more sensible I think than some of the idiot ones I hear about on here. She just looks at Saf and says she happy and healthy and just not a massive baby...that's it! (She loves her amber necklace too). I reckon that some HVs must have been traffic wardens in a past life...or maybe doctors' receptionists!!! lol. (Sorry to any mums that might be either of those :)) Those bloody charts they use piss me off to be honest. They were put together way back in the 70s and based on bottle fed babies. I think they used to start weaning at 3-4 months in the 70s too so hardly surprising that a BF baby weaned at 6 months might look below the average weight eh?

Yes I'm still BF 5 times a day and twice at night! I think Dexter's just going to be tall and slim. One of the HV's here is really nice and always says it doesn't matter about the graph as he's breastfed and is obviously healthy and happy, and the other HV just patronises me every time! I only go get him weighed for my own curiosity, not to get a lecture. I think I'll just stand on the scales with him from now on! :lol:

Oh we now have 5 teeth, he not long ago got his first one now they all sprouting at once!!
We have 4 popping through enough to see white, and 1 thats just broken the gum

we have no teeth here... Although she has the splits on the bottom gum where they have broken and gone back down again... I dont think it will be anytime soon thou...

Chelsea has 3 solid meals a day and 3 bottles.... She also wakes twice a night still.. She is FF now and I am unsure how much she weighs... Last I had her done was 5 weeks ago and she was 6.5kilos..

Chelsea sits up on her own and has been comando crawling for 9 weeks now... she also rolls when trying to change her nappy and it driving me insane lol

In the past 3 weeks Chelsea has started pulling herself up on everything from the lounges to her toybox and even the gates I have put up to stop her getting into the cat litter etc... She stand there and bob's up and down.. She has finally learnt how to get down without just letting go and hitting her head on the floor....

She took 3 steps along the lounge a few days back, but has not done it since.. i thought that was the end of her crawling... I thought we had hit the walking stage at 8mths, but no, she has not done it since...

CONGRATS to all the expectant mummies again and I hope your pregnancies are going well and fast....

Someone said they were due on the 8th May? That is Chelsea's birthday.,.. Good Luck!!

That is about it with us, How is everyone else is going?

Skye & Chelsea
8mths 24days old

hey ladies..

We have cut no teeth just yet, but gum is swollen and red and I can see 2 bottom teeth.. they are also riased so FX they cut soon..

Runny nappy this afternoon and low grade temps, so it shouldnt be too far...

How is everyone else going? Been quite on here tha past week and a bit...

How are the pregnancies going? Anyone found out Pink or Blue yet?

Skye & Chelsea xx
8mths 29days

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i have an exciting update.
he took about 10 steps walking across the living room then stopped and turned. he wont let us hold his hands to walk him no more, he has to do it on his own or he yells at us!

=D> Congratulations Thomas you clever little man....

Get ready to learn to run again mummy :winkwink:

https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs152.snc3/17961_470680340130_595735130_11034465_4401011_n.jpg

so cute! What a little man! Can someone please tell me where you get those pic things from like classyburds sig..............I would really like to get one x:winkwink:

my baby isnt a baby anymore, hes a little boy!

https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs218.snc3/22561_478987790130_595735130_11079700_3119307_n.jpg

Hes staying with his daddy and nana for a day or two though as im not well :( really miss him but need to get myself better

4 teeth here :happydance:

she now weighs 19lb6!! but still in 3-6m clothes and off the chart for her tallness :haha: x x

:happydance: 2 bottom teeth cut last week :happydance:

grumpy and dribble bum for past 3 days... :cry: Maybe more of their way already...

How is everyone else doing?

oooh lovely catching up and gorge pics :) :) Lucy has no teeth still. 10 months old tomorrow and new Baby Girl due in 7-8 weeks yay!:happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Taurustot09, how exciting , how you feeling at the moment? Has your pregnancy been a good one?

Benjamin is now 9 months 3 weeks, we have 8 teeth and more on the way, he got up last night, grabbed his baby walker and walked the length of the lounge, really took us by surprise. He's making lots of sounds now. I really want to have a little baby brother or sister for him now, think I would like to get pregnant again this summer. Anyone else planning number 2 soon??????????? Hope you are all ok x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->