May mummies 2010

hi ladies,

hope&faith, i hope you manage to feel better soon, sounds like hyperemeis gravidum, i get this everytime and end up on iv fluids, the drugs are a combination of metachlopramide and cyclizine that work for me, what you taking hon?

jaccib what a lot going on for you! so glad things are ok now. i bet you got loads of boxes to unpack now! happy new house!

seems i will have to wait for a bump buddy as everyone is way ahead of me in.

have a great evening girls, i am looking forward to strictly come dancing (for those in the UK) !!

stickydust x

Hi guys I got my BFP this morning

Im not sure when I am due cos I have PCOS and I think it happened very soon after coming of the pill, like 4 days lol

Baby dust to all xx

congrats missy86, what a wonderful surprise this must be for you just coming off the pill!
stickydust x

lol it was a shock as we were gonna stop for a while as I had a new job

but we are both very happy

Hey everyone, my little bundle of joy is due on the 25th May. :oD

Hello :) I got my bfp on Tuesday and will be due 23rd May. It still hasn't sunkproperly yet. Very excited though and great to have such a lovely support group here. :hugs:
xx

congrats ladies, what exciting news!

i have my sea bands on and my amber stone around my wrist and so far the sickness is mostly staying away....

has anybodies bellys just popped out?

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend?
stickydust x

Hello lovelies,

Just got my BFP, due on 31st May, so just slipping in before the cut off here :D xxx

Hello :) I got my bfp on Tuesday and will be due 23rd May. It still hasn't sunkproperly yet. Very excited though and great to have such a lovely support group here. :hugs:
xx

fluffpuffin - I am also due 23rd May and I live in Devon!! We're not far away. I'm very new to this and not sure how to private message, but i'm on MSN, if you are too can you send me a message? Would love to get in touch x

Hello, my name is Alison, I'm 20 and due on the 23rd of May. Congratulations to everyone expecting! Anyone due the same time as me who wants to be buddies? Thanks! xx

Hello!

I'm due on 19th May, please can you add me?!

Thanks a lot!

Hello, my name is Alison, I'm 20 and due on the 23rd of May. Congratulations to everyone expecting! Anyone due the same time as me who wants to be buddies? Thanks! xx

Hi Alison - I'm due 23rd May also! We can be bump buddies! I'm 28.. this is my first bubba :0)

Drop me a private message if you like? xxxx

Hi curiosity ... Im 20 aswell due a lil before you but still in May if ya want to chat x x x

congrats 2 all the newbies! i haven't been here in abt a wk. feeling sick as a pig most of the time :( hopefully will catch up with all the posts at the weekend xxx

May I join too please? EDD is 27 May (my own calculations though so may change)

My edd is 15th of May ... so far im not going so good been quite sick etc but having good days and bad days had to miss Uni today as I was just to tired and dizzy to drive in :-( How is everyone else? x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->