May mummies 2010

Hi everyone and congrats! :)
My name is Sarah and myfirst baby is due on May 19th :)
Soo excited! :D
x

Hi everyone and congrats! :)
My name is Sarah and myfirst baby is due on May 19th :)
Soo excited! :D
x

im also excited because its my baby too :)
and because i am going to be marrying my gorgeous fiance soon too (hopefully very soon) :) xx

welcome new mummies and daddies! am so not in the mood 4 working 2day. have 2 decide whether 2 have the swine flu vaccine or not. vaccination is 2moro!

had my swine flu vaccine yesterday after much deliberation. have a sore arm and a headache but that is it. hope u r all well girls xxx

Hiya!

I will be joining with you. My due date is 20th May and this is my first pregnancy. I'm hoping I will cope with you guys.

So far everything has been kind of okey. I had morning sickness but resolved it with one biscuit before getting out from the bed. We haven't told anyone about the baby yet, because we want to do that after the wedding. It is held 2nd Jan and after that we will announce to our parents and closest friends. I hope my bump won't grow with those 3 weeks because I have to fit in to my dress :winkwink:

Hi everyone.. It's lovely to see so many of you due in May.. Its crazy how caught up in your own pregnancy you can get.. I sometimes feel like I'm the only pregnant woman in the world never mind the only one due in may LOL

Which reminds me.. Can I join this thread?? :flower:

My names Kayleigh & I'm due on the 16th of May

xx

Why so quiet in here?
I got hit with a ball into my bump today. I was so nervous and I was advised to go to check myself. Went there and said to doctor why I came. She asked how far I am and told me to lay down. So I did and told I had 18 weeks. She corrected me, 8 weeks you mean? I said no, 18. Her eyebrows went 10 cm higher :haha:
But everything is okey:happydance: Still, got to be more careful. I mean if I had a bump others could see that I'm pregnant but at the moment they can't.
I have a dress rehersal tomorrow:happydance:
17+4 That is why doc was so amazed:haha:

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0
Hello! It is usually quiet in here as most of us chat on the may mummies thread in second tri - come over and join us!!! xx

My EDD is now 1st May, if you could please update :)

Hope i put this in the right place:/
My EDD is may 19th:) hoping for a girl we find out on jan 8th and i can't wait!! Congratz to all the may mommies:)

How are all you may mummies feeling? x

I am feeling fat!!!!! lol!!! Thank you for asking - how are you? x

Same here! lol
I'm doing ok, started getting achy hips last night and bubs kept me awake kicking about! But i'm sure theres allot worse to come :)

Ahh the achy hips - yep!! Got them too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->