May mummies 2010

Thank you :flower: Feeling really well now, as getting some good sleep for the last 2 weeks. My life since January has been a living hell, due to baby wanting to breastfeed every 1-2 hours at night! He is 15 months.

2 weeks ago we put him in his own room, and he is only feeding 1-2 times a night now, wish I had done it earlier! doh! :dohh: I feel human again!

I have just gone to try my doppler for a play, and its broken! Not lending to anyone ever again!:growlmad:

How is everyone?

Im alright after my scare yesterday scan today showed everything is good. Starting to feel more human now after awful morning sickness but think its coming to an end now! yay

Its all a worrying time, and it dont get any better! xx

Hi, anyone in the uk due on or around the 27th of may want to be bump buddies on here, facebook and possibly by text? im 27 and already have a 7 year old son :hugs:

Thank you :flower: Feeling really well now, as getting some good sleep for the last 2 weeks. My life since January has been a living hell, due to baby wanting to breastfeed every 1-2 hours at night! He is 15 months.

2 weeks ago we put him in his own room, and he is only feeding 1-2 times a night now, wish I had done it earlier! doh! :dohh: I feel human again!

I have just gone to try my doppler for a play, and its broken! Not lending to anyone ever again!:growlmad:

How is everyone?

i so know what u mean. my son never slept and neither did my daughter and she just wanted breastfeeding all night since they day she was born!:dohh: nightmare! i had 2 sleep her when she was about 15months as i was already back 2 work full time and going crazy. she breastfed 4 19months. i hope after 2 nightmare sleepers (they still not the best sleepers) i deserve a baby with good sleep habits this time! lol!

They really dont warn you how difficult breastfeeding is...one word I would use is relentless! He slept through last night, 7pm-7am! Boy was I ready to feed him in the morning! ;)

ps...it may be relentless, but it is worth it...for the mums to be that I may have just worried!

They really dont warn you how difficult breastfeeding is...one word I would use is relentless! He slept through last night, 7pm-7am! Boy was I ready to feed him in the morning! ;)

ps...it may be relentless, but it is worth it...for the mums to be that I may have just worried!

yep i totally agree!!!

Hi icemaiden216, it is nice to see someone else from Derby. :happydance:

just taking a break from the tedious housework. my dh thinks that women r born loving the household chores...............er..............no! not me at least! oh well back 2 the ironing! joy!

Well im spending next week stripping wall paper, putting in a new kitchen, and generally re-decorating as well as essay writing! hmm sounds like fun!

First scan today due date of 16th May :thumbup:

got my nuchal results (had scan and bloods) my risk of a downs baby is 1 in 9813! so v low risk! so happy now i have peace of mind!

Hello!! I went for my scan last week thinking i was 12+1 but i've been told i was 12+6!! so new due date of 14th May. It was such a relief to see little bean looking so much like a baby now - it was really still just moving the legs about & then all of a sudden did this weird breakdancing move!! Just waiting to feel him moving now can't wait!!

hope everyone else is keeping well

xx

hi im going to be a mummy in may on the 18th i had a scan at 7 weeks and they dated it then which i was bummed about cos means baby is just a little wiggle on the picture and next one wont be til 28th december :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->